Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMR FDN. [ANN] Integrating developers for a better future in the crypto world! - page 2. (Read 1406 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Update on this project: they have postponed the deposit in bitrabbit and applied for binance dex. Now, people are getting angry cause officially no exchange have exmr listed on them. So now, we have to know what would we the concrete plan of this project cause they are also planning an IEO

As I see this past days the volume is decreasing though the price still stay atop if there really some buyers then volume should be increasing day by day but it shows no signs of it. I'll believe a demand if volume is increasing per day not just there's some stoppage of it and right now it shows no volume at all.

As per update from bitrabbit exchange. They are having a maintenance and it should be up sometime today. Deposit and withdrawal of exmr on them will be opened 2pm UTC  tomorrow Dec.2. Tomorrow would be the day that we will know if there is demand
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
It can be because of the swap and good move from the team is that when they see that the price is moving up they lessen the swap ratio from 1:1 to 1:0.25 now to 1:0.10 which I believe can be good for the investors and long term holders however this can be a manipulation from the exchange or maybe with the team, who knows.
As I see this past days the volume is decreasing though the price still stay atop if there really some buyers then volume should be increasing day by day but it shows no signs of it. I'll believe a demand if volume is increasing per day not just there's some stoppage of it and right now it shows no volume at all.

What a chart this Nov! I hope this is not a trap.

A steep climb. This is a scary trend. Is this because of their swap?
Also, their getcryptopayments.org site is saying your connection is not private. Not really safe to browse.
Is there really actual development going on?

It can be because of the swap and good move from the team is that when they see that the price is moving up they lessen the swap ratio from 1:1 to 1:0.25 now to 1:0.10 which I believe can be good for the investors and long term holders however this can be a manipulation from the exchange or maybe with the team, who knows.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I am hoping as well because all they like to share are just that they are the top gainers, they all just mind about the price. I really hope that people will study first the project before jumping into a possible bull trap. One more thing is the time you haven't swapped earlier the chance you'll not get an EXMR FDN isn't it sad especially to those just doesn't get notified about this?

Also, their getcryptopayments.org site is saying your connection is not private. Not really safe to browse.
No, it isn't getcryptopayments.org instead getcryptopayments.com and it's working fine on my browser.

That's what I wanted to ask too if there's really a development ongoing because that 24h volume can be faked by them. I really don't care the price if there are results that they are working but AFAICS on there FB it's just price trend and LOL with your Twitter account when I clicked it direct me to share a tweet for your website. Isn't it shady to just click the link then you interrupted that I'll share it or don't, yeah it requires my permission but you just have hyperlinked your account and not that thing, Roll Eyes?

I have the feeling that this is a trap to those investors that want to get rich quick.
Everyone should be careful in touching a coin with very sharp climb.
It can go down easily and abruptly.

Ok, got the getcryptopayments.com. Thanks. I don't remember why I check the .org website.
And one more thing, sorry to say this, but it seems that you can't trust all the members listed.
But that is just my impression. They can prove me wrong anytime in the future.
I am hoping as well because all they like to share are just that they are the top gainers, they all just mind about the price. I really hope that people will study first the project before jumping into a possible bull trap. One more thing is the time you haven't swapped earlier the chance you'll not get an EXMR FDN isn't it sad especially to those just doesn't get notified about this?

No, it isn't getcryptopayments.org instead getcryptopayments.com and it's working fine on my browser.

That's what I wanted to ask too if there's really a development ongoing because that 24h volume can be faked by them. I really don't care the price if there are results that they are working but AFAICS on there FB it's just price trend and LOL with your Twitter account when I clicked it direct me to share a tweet for your website. Isn't it shady to just click the link then you interrupted that I'll share it or don't, yeah it requires my permission but you just have hyperlinked your account and not that thing, Roll Eyes?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
As I can remember EXMR started around 4rth quarter of 2017.  The team was quiet for sometime but I was surprised with the strong support of their community, especially their holders. still observing how they will handle the swap and what their plans after the swap. wonder if they will offer the new tokens for those wanting to acquire the new EXMR FND.

I believe the support came from their original investors who believed on the project for 2years even though there was no hype until now but hopefully, team would be so active in development in regards to use case, marketing and even exchange listing.

A steep climb. This is a scary trend. Is this because of their swap?
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Discord link includes reddit link. Might wanna fix that? Also, please share the link here. Thanks! Smiley

I see, event in their site, the link is contain reddit link. I hope there is an inspection as soon as possible, if there is really a discord group please fix it to the correct one. EXMR's start getting people attention and going forward will continue to grow, so don't let small mistakes become a nuisance.
Activity: 347
Merit: 78
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
Discord link includes reddit link. Might wanna fix that? Also, please share the link here. Thanks! Smiley
Does the coin right now available at Bitrabbit the new EXMR FDN or it's still the old EXMR because it is somehow confusing to see the ticker hasn't been changed yet. Though the price surge high still 24h volume is low and I guess your information should be updated now at CMC. And, does it still have the same total supply even though the swap reduced for 1/10th?
As I can remember EXMR started around 4rth quarter of 2017.  The team was quiet for sometime but I was surprised with the strong support of their community, especially their holders. still observing how they will handle the swap and what their plans after the swap. wonder if they will offer the new tokens for those wanting to acquire the new EXMR FND.

I believe the support came from their original investors who believed on the project for 2years even though there was no hype until now but hopefully, team would be so active in development in regards to use case, marketing and even exchange listing.
Activity: 488
Merit: 1
As I can remember EXMR started around 4rth quarter of 2017.  The team was quiet for sometime but I was surprised with the strong support of their community, especially their holders. still observing how they will handle the swap and what their plans after the swap. wonder if they will offer the new tokens for those wanting to acquire the new EXMR FND.
Good thing that I went back on this token! I was one of the few that got this token in 2017 and I just checked recently and it is soaring high though volume is not that high and BitRabbit exchange disabled the deposit due to mapping but are you planning to list on other exchanges? With bigger volumes?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What is staking?
Crypto currency staking is an alternative to cryto mining .Both method lead to the creation of new coins.Mining cryptocurrencies require special hardware,staking on the other hands can be done using a simple desktop,laptop,even mobile device..EXMRFDN staking is very attractive for all users it's because exmr staking has no minimum amount to stake..so everybody has a chance to put thier exrm to stake..
That's right, and many of my friends kike staking because it is very easy unlike the usual mining also that cause a noise and a high electric power and bill. (depends on the country) staking is very rewarding as long as you have an amount to start to stake.
Btw. How much possible roi pero month you can earn from exmr staking?

(ROI )Return of investment is depends also from the amount of your staking coins..I think 0.0001% per xmr daily..so if you have more stake,then you have more earnings..
I am just wondering if you stake, then market goes down apparent does it affect the amount of token you will get daily or is it stays put to where it is allocated for certain amount of token for staking?
Activity: 236
Merit: 6
What is staking?
Crypto currency staking is an alternative to cryto mining .Both method lead to the creation of new coins.Mining cryptocurrencies require special hardware,staking on the other hands can be done using a simple desktop,laptop,even mobile device..EXMRFDN staking is very attractive for all users it's because exmr staking has no minimum amount to stake..so everybody has a chance to put thier exrm to stake..
That's right, and many of my friends kike staking because it is very easy unlike the usual mining also that cause a noise and a high electric power and bill. (depends on the country) staking is very rewarding as long as you have an amount to start to stake.

(ROI )Return of investment is depends also from the amount of your staking coins..I think 0.0001% per xmr daily..so if you have more stake,then you have more earnings..
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
What is staking?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Look at EXMR's price now in CMC, everything's going good,I really appreciate  the teams effort to get the project continue what it started. 

Why is this suddenly pumping in bitrabbit? The price gap is very very far from other exchanges.

This kind of rise is pretty scary. As it can go down very easily. Traders in bitrabbit should be very careful on jumping to this pump.
Hopefully trader won't exploit the sudden rise up of its value and Dump their tokens that would make the value fall hard. I hope the value continue to go up not only in Bitrabit but in other exchanges that EXMR are listed.
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
Look at EXMR's price now in CMC, everything's going good,I really appreciate  the teams effort to get the project continue what it started. 

Why is this suddenly pumping in bitrabbit? The price gap is very very far from other exchanges.

This kind of rise is pretty scary. As it can go down very easily. Traders in bitrabbit should be very careful on jumping to this pump.
Thanks for reminding this matter about Bitrabbit. Nice to know what's this exchanger is doing. As long as EXMR's trading is consistent
Activity: 236
Merit: 6
What is staking?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Pages:
Jump to: