Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMR FDN. [ANN] Integrating developers for a better future in the crypto world! - page 3. (Read 1406 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 2
Look at EXMR's price now in CMC, everything's going good,I really appreciate  the teams effort to get the project continue what it started. 
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
I'm surprised that this event has made EXMR number 1 gainers on coinmarketcap with 500% plus increased. Holders wins when project success. It is always worth wait! Good job EXMR team, surely your do the same with new EXMR FDN.
Great news! This is unexpected. Now more and more people will recognize EXMR's potential and it"s much awaited swap along with its amazing features.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I'm surprised that this event has made EXMR number 1 gainers on coinmarketcap with 500% plus increased. Holders wins when project success. It is always worth wait! Good job EXMR team, surely your do the same with new EXMR FDN.

It has gained so much attentions from recent announcements and activities that the team has made. After long absence of silence and making some important upgrade to the system, finally the project has come to life and ready to serve their beloved supporters.
Activity: 107
Merit: 3
By freezing your EXMR tokens, you will be able to:
increase your voting weights
(more tokens & the longer you freeze = more voting weight)
receive daily freezing rewards (currently set at 0.01% daily)

Why is the EXMR dApp necessary?
EXMR dApp allows you to easily interact with the EXMR Token Contract to freeze and unfreeze your tokens as well as view global & personal statistics.
Activity: 107
Merit: 3
Why is the EXMR dApp necessary?
EXMR dApp allows you to easily interact with the EXMR Token Contract to freeze and unfreeze your tokens as well as view global & personal statistics.
Activity: 3
Merit: 1

Really agreed. EXMR are exciting, interesting and promising project. No doubt it will go further and tokens value will go to the moon.
Activity: 119
Activity: 9
The good news in this project is that they are helping to expand the boundaries of investment possibilities and to encourage skeptic to recognize tools offering the technology blockchain since this is a new reality for the classic financial markets. This is awesome ☺️
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
Read in their telegram chat message from the team:

"New EXMR FDN start price support in the exchange, is coming over $1.00 we hope our holders respect this price for long time until the price will be solid and stable.."

This is written in the team's message about the new starting price on exchanges after swap...

Now you can buy on ForkDelta very cheaply and then do a swap ... easy money  Wink

Is that true? Got to check their telegram channel and if that's true it is really good to buy EXMR on decentralized exchangers since its value is low.
Activity: 9
The system of payment gateway and fiat service will allow EXMR FDN. to obtain wide recognition it also has the support of a large community that is constant, in addition to the Overlord program that will generate holders thousands of EXMR FDN. plus other benefits of the GetCryptoPayments platform. Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Read in their telegram chat message from the team:

"New EXMR FDN start price support in the exchange, is coming over $1.00 we hope our holders respect this price for long time until the price will be solid and stable.."

This is written in the team's message about the new starting price on exchanges after swap...

Now you can buy on ForkDelta very cheaply and then do a swap ... easy money  Wink
Activity: 224
Would there be any other features we expect aside from staking which we always see in any other platforms as one ways boast the name of the project. Do we expect something that we have not seen before after the swapping?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
I never expect that exmr will made this long project development good to see this thread. As far as i remember this is one of the early airdrops way back 2017. Goodluck in your Dapps project many users are looking forward for this kind of project. Do you have any plan to be listed in other exchange?
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
Thats great news im happy to know about this hopping for the best of this and lots to HODL🙏😍

Smiley Excellent news from EXMR team, that will integrate the developer community to apply their Dapp's to the community by Bounty, I'll do it, I believe in this project and their team, I can see a lot of future, only we just need to unite all in one force. I have two questions: 1) how long will the swap be? because I need to buy the old EXMR in Yobit to exchange them for the new EXMR FDN, I need to know how much time I have to be able to do this, and about staking 2) What would be the minimum and maximum amount to put in stakes?.

You can place any amount of EXMR for stake, you just need the Metamask extension installed, and follow this: GUIDE . Other option for example android smartphone you can download here the: Metamask App and search in the application browser: dapp.exmr.io here the link: EXMR dApp and there you can follow the same guide instructions.

This is really exciting with all these great news and amazing features. I would love to experience the staking prowess of EXMR dapp. All out support should be given to this project.

Hmm, must try this one. Besides, there is no minimum amount to stake. I just need to install metamask for now.
Activity: 236
Merit: 6

Smiley Excellent news from EXMR team, that will integrate the developer community to apply their Dapp's to the community by Bounty, I'll do it, I believe in this project and their team, I can see a lot of future, only we just need to unite all in one force. I have two questions: 1) how long will the swap be? because I need to buy the old EXMR in Yobit to exchange them for the new EXMR FDN, I need to know how much time I have to be able to do this, and about staking 2) What would be the minimum and maximum amount to put in stakes?.

You can place any amount of EXMR for stake, you just need the Metamask extension installed, and follow this: GUIDE . Other option for example android smartphone you can download here the: Metamask App and search in the application browser: dapp.exmr.io here the link: EXMR dApp and there you can follow the same guide instructions.
Woww amazing project ever!!imagine no minimum amount to join staking.🥰 We can earn from staking without doing anything...great platform ever goodluck  EXRMFDN!!! THE SUCESS OF THIS PROJECT is also a success of our. Community or exrm holders and believers..
Thats great news im happy to know about this hopping for the best of this and lots to HODL🙏😍

This is really exciting with all these great news and amazing features. I would love to experience the staking prowess of EXMR dapp. All out support should be given to this project.
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
EXMR is the official token of GetCryptoPayments gateway.
Am I right?so do you think what will be the main function Of this payment gateaway?

For EXMR to be useable for global online merchants and stores  through payments gateway, and also for crypto to be known as well , e , get establish in the crypto world that will benefit the people using it and bring cryptocurrency to everyday use. 
Activity: 83
EXMR is the official token of GetCryptoPayments gateway.
Am I right?so do you think what will be the main function Of this payment gateaway?
Activity: 236
Merit: 6
I think the swap period is until the 31rst of January 2020. which is enough time for the holders to do the swap. better you join their telegram community @t.me/JoinEXMR for updates and other queries.
Our EXMR community requested that we move the date for December 31, 2019, to start the new 2020 with everything ready and this motivated us to place until December 31, 2019 as the deadline to perform the swap.

Well,it's a good sign to start,new year,new beginning 2020 will be a blessful year for us all with EXMR🥰🥰🥰crypto is the best for future..hodllll
I think the swap period is until the 31rst of January 2020. which is enough time for the holders to do the swap. better you join their telegram community @t.me/JoinEXMR for updates and other queries.
Our EXMR community requested that we move the date for December 31, 2019, to start the new 2020 with everything ready and this motivated us to place until December 31, 2019 as the deadline to perform the swap.

Good thing, the EXMR Team keep on giving their latest update regarding the swap. Kudos to the devs, looking forward to the new EXMR FDN usability and benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: