Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMR FDN. [ANN] Integrating developers for a better future in the crypto world! - page 4. (Read 1406 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 2
I think the swap period is until the 31rst of January 2020. which is enough time for the holders to do the swap. better you join their telegram community @t.me/JoinEXMR for updates and other queries.
Our EXMR community requested that we move the date for December 31, 2019, to start the new 2020 with everything ready and this motivated us to place until December 31, 2019 as the deadline to perform the swap.

What are the other options if somehow some of EXMR holders were not able to swap their tokens before the deadline? are they excluded for the swap?
Activity: 107
Merit: 3
 EXMR FDN. aims to be a point of reference for the investment capital and a new instrument to be included in the current, online payment system with the goal of being an emerging opportunity for a distributed economy.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
So EXMR FDN has only 75 million maximum supply and is compatible with the Ethereum platform. I guess EXMR swap with EXMR FDN will make its' value soar high because of its' limited number of supply.

No doubt EXMR FDN will be more valuable. It will be good if the team will give community awareness about the project. Also it can make popular that can gain more investors.

Agreed with you sir, I guess one day this would be one of the top cryptocurrency in the future because of its unique features.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
So EXMR FDN has only 75 million maximum supply and is compatible with the Ethereum platform. I guess EXMR swap with EXMR FDN will make its' value soar high because of its' limited number of supply.

No doubt EXMR FDN will be more valuable. It will be good if the team will give community awareness about the project. Also it can make popular that can gain more investors.
Activity: 107
Merit: 3
Thats great news im happy to know about this hopping for the best of this and lots to HODL🙏😍

Smiley Excellent news from EXMR team, that will integrate the developer community to apply their Dapp's to the community by Bounty, I'll do it, I believe in this project and their team, I can see a lot of future, only we just need to unite all in one force. I have two questions: 1) how long will the swap be? because I need to buy the old EXMR in Yobit to exchange them for the new EXMR FDN, I need to know how much time I have to be able to do this, and about staking 2) What would be the minimum and maximum amount to put in stakes?.

You can place any amount of EXMR for stake, you just need the Metamask extension installed, and follow this: GUIDE . Other option for example android smartphone you can download here the: Metamask App and search in the application browser: dapp.exmr.io here the link: EXMR dApp and there you can follow the same guide instructions.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Just in case the other holder did not swapped EXMR to EXMR FDN before the deadline, what do you plan for them?
copper member
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think the swap period is until the 31rst of January 2020. which is enough time for the holders to do the swap. better you join their telegram community @t.me/JoinEXMR for updates and other queries.
Our EXMR community requested that we move the date for December 31, 2019, to start the new 2020 with everything ready and this motivated us to place until December 31, 2019 as the deadline to perform the swap.
copper member
Is the old EXMR will be delisted on the exchanges? new token is ready, so there should be announcement for the delisting.
We are coordinating with the exchanges, some will do a mapping to automatically change the old EXMR for the new example in Bitrabbit exchange is currently in that process. About Yobit, they must withdraw the old EXMR from the exchange, in order to perform the swap to EXMR FDN. Here is the video tutorial on how to make the swap to the new EXMR FDN.
copper member

Smiley Excellent news from EXMR team, that will integrate the developer community to apply their Dapp's to the community by Bounty, I'll do it, I believe in this project and their team, I can see a lot of future, only we just need to unite all in one force. I have two questions: 1) how long will the swap be? because I need to buy the old EXMR in Yobit to exchange them for the new EXMR FDN, I need to know how much time I have to be able to do this, and about staking 2) What would be the minimum and maximum amount to put in stakes?.

You can place any amount of EXMR for stake, you just need the Metamask extension installed, and follow this: GUIDE . Other option for example android smartphone you can download here the: Metamask App and search in the application browser: dapp.exmr.io here the link: EXMR dApp and there you can follow the same guide instructions.
Activity: 236
Merit: 6
I will see that your group and the team is very active in developing challenge..hope that swapping most valuable soon as possible...#Exmrfdn has a high security that most important for every trader and holder..
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
This project provides the world of encryption w/ new blockchain technology. It has high security, lower cost transactions, spees and used in business prototype.
Now everything is changing, the old technology has always been replaced by the new one, and remember that the new technology provides a new opportunity for everyone, so be part of it Smiley
Activity: 141
After going through to their whitepaper and some informations from their other available links of project. Swapping would be able to increase the services that the project can offer, from staking services, fiat exchange, multi currency wallet and other new futures added, in most specifically swapping could possibly increase the value of the token.

That's right. This swapping of exmr to exmr fdn will increase the features they have which will possibly increase the value and use case of token.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
EXMR FDN is one of the best platforms that maintain a constant technological advance, offering speed and security in transactions, the advantage of obtaining an EXMR FDN., in addition to its great project, is because you will have the absolute and complete control of your transactions, this immediately makes EXMR FDN. an efficient digital asset. Smiley
Activity: 236
Merit: 6
Just asking why only metamask wallet supported?what if I don't have metamask,imtoken is not allowed?
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
After going through to their whitepaper and some informations from their other available links of project. Swapping would be able to increase the services that the project can offer, from staking services, fiat exchange, multi currency wallet and other new futures added, in most specifically swapping could possibly increase the value of the token.
Activity: 141
Im curious of what this project can attain and achieve. Regardless of that im gonna continue to check on them as they catch my interest.
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
And also, I'm hoping for this project to have its own blockchain  in the future and not dependent on eth blockchain and gas fees when the merchants and buyers are using it in getcryptopayments. Rooting for this project. 
Exactly, what I want to happen for this project. I know it will, in the soonest time. EXMR Blockchain together with GetCryptoPayments platform, the crypto world is a place to be.
And also, I'm hoping for this project to have its own blockchain  in the future and not dependent on eth blockchain and gas fees when the merchants and buyers are using it in getcryptopayments. Rooting for this project. 
I think this platform will be the solution to all our problems in terms of transparency, the cost etc. And also be very useful in the field of trading and business. We just need to unite and have a strong patience, in that we will have a better future in the crypto world

yup, as long as the exmr community and the developers help each other, this project will have its own value in the crypto world.  Getcryptopayments is a big step , it will benefit both  merchants and buyers in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: