Pages:
Author

Topic: Exodus or Atomic wallet for ether ? - page 2. (Read 600 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
May 29, 2020, 02:25:41 AM
I have used them and they are both equally decent to store your alts, I think most important thing is how you keep your private keys secure and you should always rely on your own security measures than fully trusting wallets. May be use them both and see which one works best for your need?
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
May 29, 2020, 02:15:14 AM
I did a little research and found Exodus and Atomic wallet to be the best for holding ether
Can you guys please provide a review if you have been using it
Im not familiar between these two but for multiple crypto wallet I suggest trust wallet and imToken wallet. These two are good wallets and trusted. Ive been using imToken since its early phase and dont have seems to have problem at all then later on using trust wallet now and its also good and reputable since it was owned by Binance.

You can also have a wallet on mew then just import to these apps for more convenience.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 29, 2020, 02:04:18 AM
Any chance?, I thing both of them hasn't good to use as wallet. as metioned by Jawhead999 about Atomic wallet. As I know exodus wallet not open sourced, Although Exodus is built on many open source components.  https://support.exodus.io/article/89-is-exodus-open-source
You can't custom your fee at exodus wallet. read much more about exodus wallet here https://medium.com/exodus-movement/10-reasons-e7ef06042cae
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 29, 2020, 02:02:00 AM
Been using Exodus wallet for a long long time and I can't say I had any problem with them so far. Exodus's in wallet swap is quite good too.
But I think the atomic wallet has more coin availability (could be wrong).
Yes Exodus wallet isn't bad at all but atomic wallet is not that very good, I'd choose Exodus wallet over atomic and also if you are looking for availability of altcoins coinomi wallet got you covered than others
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
May 29, 2020, 01:58:58 AM
Been using Exodus wallet for a long long time and I can't say I had any problem with them so far. Exodus's in wallet swap is quite good too.
But I think the atomic wallet has more coin availability (could be wrong).
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 29, 2020, 01:38:47 AM
Hi guys,

I have been holding some ether lately and I didn't wanna keep them up on an exchange for a longer duration for security reasons.
So I would like to know which one is the best wallet out there where I can hold ether.

My requirements:
1. I must be able to control the private key/seed phrase
2. The wallet must be from a trusted source

I did a little research and found Exodus and Atomic wallet to be the best for holding ether

If any of these wallets have been previously compromised please mention them as well.
Thanks in advance.
As a sir member I expect you to have know more about wallets, you are talking as if you are new on here, anyways, I use coinomi and trust wallet, I haven't had the chance to use Exodus wallet but I love enjin wallet too, you should check out trust wallet, presently it's the best, you have access to your keys and it's a safe wallet
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
May 29, 2020, 01:24:29 AM
You should beware of atomic wallet, because the owner of Atomic wallet is from same scammer and has been tagged by @JollyGood. Maybe they didn't scam now, but we can't know in future what they will do. It's better to prevent than cure IMO.

Exodus or other web wallets can be reasonable choice for hold a little amount altcoin/cryptocurrency. If you have/hold huge amount crypto, I really suggest you to use hardware wallets (e.g. Trezor or Ledger).
Wow Ive never heard about any bad reviews on atomic wallet until now, I don't like using the wallet because of its ugly interface and few bugs too but scam? Nope, thanks for sharing this, hope the news get to those who use atomic wallet to store huge amount of money
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
May 29, 2020, 01:20:37 AM
You should beware of atomic wallet, because the owner of Atomic wallet is from same scammer and has been tagged by @JollyGood. Maybe they didn't scam now, but we can't know in future what they will do. It's better to prevent than cure IMO.

Exodus or other web wallets can be reasonable choice for hold a little amount altcoin/cryptocurrency. If you have/hold huge amount crypto, I really suggest you to use hardware wallets (e.g. Trezor or Ledger).
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
May 29, 2020, 12:56:44 AM
Hi guys,

I have been holding some ether lately and I didn't wanna keep them up on an exchange for a longer duration for security reasons.
So I would like to know which one is the best wallet out there where I can hold ether.

My requirements:

If any of these wallets have been previously compromised please mention them as well.
Thanks in advance.
I'm using both for over a year and I can say that anyone of these two are good for storing Ethereum, they are both safe as desktop wallet, and it will just come down to you on how good you are in keeping your wallet private keys and seeds, I recommend that you both use them split your funds on both wallet and you are good to go.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
May 29, 2020, 12:44:29 AM
Hi guys,

My requirements:

Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: