Pages:
Author

Topic: EXPECTATION Vs. REALITY Bitcoin in the Eyes of the People! - page 2. (Read 19902 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Do you noticed a paradox? So much talk about ico projects, cryptocurrency, artificial intelligence. But when I begin to ask simple questions "what project do you support?", then silence in response. People make view that know everything, but they even don’t have the basic understanding how the blockchain works?
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
Perfect analogy, that is the real situation, a lot of person that joined Cryptocurrency came in because they saw it as an opportunity to make huge returns in the shortest possible time and they were the ones shouting "when Lambo?" most of the time and were typically burnt. The fact is that certain kind of knowledge is required to survive in this crypto world, the reality is with the right knowledge, one can get rich doing the right thing and understanding the dynamics of the market.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
People think that the bitcoin is an investment over the decentralized currency so it a major problem for the future of bitcoin and the blockchain but still we are at the beginning they will understand why we need decentralized crypto currency for that we also need to help the people to learn about the crypto currencies.

If we take a generalized view Bitcoin has gained enough popularity but still, there is a lot many miss conception about the digital assets Huh Before investing in the crypto people need to understand the crypto exchange mechanism and how centralized and decentralized exchange platform work which ultimately can make their investment worth Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
There is no shortcut in success!!  That powerful word teach me a lot of things in life..

The success of Bitcoin brings good fortune for every people around the world who are using it since when it was started, because they've study a lot the foundation of this coin, from day 1 up to this present day..

Behind the success of all the people who've understand Bitcoin is a contrary with the present situation of every new comers in this so called "Crypto World" because those people who posses the knowledge about cryptocurrency taking advantage of people's ignorance and wrong perspective about cryptocurrency..

Well, I'm not a good writer but I just want you to think, think and think before you enter this world called "CRYPTO."

I guess it is not a secret that most of us come to crypto world just because of possible profits (earnings).
That drives the community. So, these terms as 'educating what blockchain is' and 'trading recommendations' are absolutely different things.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
There's so much expectation on bitcoin. Crazily, a lot of people looking forward to a big spike in the price of bitcoin all get bitten and tend to see bitcoin as a scam. We've seen the price going up and down, fluctuations here and there while this who bought at the height of it price are yet to recover. The reality is that the market is better now than last year so a lot of people are in profit. Yes we're all here to make kobeym for me, it's going to be a steady climb.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
This explains it all. Someone keeps calling anything the market is going bullish if she should buy more, I don't know if she prefers to buy a pump or take profit at again. When the market is down, she keeps a distance from me, I was teaching her how the bitcoin and blockchain works, she confessed she needed the easy way out, People just want to pass their thinking to others which are bad in the long run.
Activity: 854
This is literally true in all ramifications, people shy away from knowledge but desire wealth. That's why people fall victim to fraud due to humans eagerness to make wealth quick.
Well, as a mater of fact most of us are into cryptocurrencies because we thought that was an easy way to get rich but as we have spent much time in cryptos, it has become very necessary that we rather learn than being profit conscious. Through this we will one day appreciate bitcoin as a new technology rather than a profit driven community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
come on guys.%99 of ours here because of make some money.yes we support crypto to kame our life better but when we are trade we follow trends.even its a scam if it brake the trend we buy it right?
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
You're right. The most important thing is to understand how everything works and then for you opens more opportunities because you can apply your knowledge as you like. To Learn something you can always and be able to do it perfectly. But it is better to know the basics and be able to do much more.
Activity: 445
There is no shortcut in success!!  That powerful word teach me a lot of things in life..

The success of Bitcoin brings good fortune for every people around the world who are using it since when it was started, because they've study a lot the foundation of this coin, from day 1 up to this present day..

Behind the success of all the people who've understand Bitcoin is a contrary with the present situation of every new comers in this so called "Crypto World" because those people who posses the knowledge about cryptocurrency taking advantage of people's ignorance and wrong perspective about cryptocurrency..

Well, I'm not a good writer but I just want you to think, think and think before you enter this world called "CRYPTO."

As the saying goes, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER which i believe in. If people will only understand and accept the facts that cryptocurrency especially bitcoin have a good impact nowadays will help u understand the situation in crypto market as of today... The bearish market makes people weak in terms of profit... They are easily drown by those people who spreading FUD regarding bitcoin... Without thinking that bitcoin was only a cent way back 2009 before it reached its all time high in year 2017...if they only understand that its the best time to buy bitcoin and potential altcoins while they are dumped... This will give more profits when bull run comes...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
There's no denying that people are always attracted to money but understanding its development platform helps us to make a profit. You see that people don't want to think but want money, that's why the bear market is still going on.
When people become more selfish the chances of making money from the cryptocurrencies will get thinner since its just the profit from speculating so when someone keep making money from one sode and everyone stsrts losing theor capital at some point people will lose interest on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
“There is no shortcut in success” !! This sums up everything actually. I don’t know why people only wanna earn some quick money. They don’t wanna improve, they don’t wanna learn anything about blockchain. All they want is making some money from crypto market. I don’t blame anyone, of course we all wanna get some profit but on the other hand i think that everything about blockchain and cryptocurrency is really exciting. People should be more open to get some info about blockhain.
Activity: 672
There's no denying that people are always attracted to money but understanding its development platform helps us to make a profit. You see that people don't want to think but want money, that's why the bear market is still going on.
Activity: 322
The problem with people is that they expect quick results from bitcoin in the form of huge profits. But it's not that simple now. Now you need a lot of knowledge and patience to get a really good result. And not everyone is ready for this.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Some people who invest in Bitcoin hoping to get big profits finally feel disappointed because it turns out that until now the price of bitcoin continues to decline. If indeed we believe that bitcoin is able to provide big profits, then in my opinion we should remain patient and let those who panic and lose trust in bitcoin give up on the situation, while we persevere to hold the bitcoin we have. Believe that someday what we hope for through bitcoin will come true, even though we have to wait for the next few years.
Activity: 518
To those people who succeed here in the Bitcoin world of crypto currencies are those people who understands deeply the core of the blockchain and how the crypto community really works.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
You are right, for many people the reality turns out to be completely different, but this happens only for those investors who have not much understood the essence of bitcoin. In investing in crypto currency, you need to be ready for everything, since this is one of the most unpredictable investments.
Activity: 14
Agree with your thoughts. Some people who join the cryptocurrency want to earn only the money we want to make, but they don't want to learn. They don't want to understand that they only want to make money to make money but we have the responsibility to make money. We should need to know the blockchain knowledge. After all, blockchain It is the next development direction.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
Majority of new and old people in the digital currency market use bitcoin or cryptocurrencies as investing tools and that is the main reason why they have not expanded in the financial world with proper adoption into businesses and if this continue one day bitcoin and crypto will be useless in the current fiancial system because people hesitate to give a value for an asset that has no usability
copper member
Activity: 322
Yes! many people who are new in this industry doesn't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency although they have idea about it, they don't fully understand how it works especially blockchain. I admit to myself that i don't understand 100% all about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: