Pages:
Author

Topic: EXPECTATION Vs. REALITY Bitcoin in the Eyes of the People! - page 4. (Read 19902 times)

copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
People expecting when entering bitcoin trading it will be more easy and productive. But the reality is youre the ones will dictate weather you will become productive or just wait bitcoin will produce for you." no one comes easy but you strive for it for you to success.
Activity: 75
Very interesting topic. Expectation over reality about bitcoin is there is so many faces. First on the eye of bitcoin lovers and bitcoin holder we are doing business for our dreams and goals but in the eye of negative people we are doing scams and we are falsifying things are doing illegal things to earn. Peolple always thinking that when you arr having bitcoin you are a conputer and website hacker or you are a lot of idea about programing but the reality we are doing business to achieve all our dreams and goals. They will always think that you have a lot of money without any doing. But the reality is all day and all night you are working to earn bitcoin but they did not see this.
Public assessment of bitcoin is more than a negative side, this is because the news about the many rejections from many countries and large companies in the world that make bitcoin like "attacked" from various sides. But for bitcoin holders it does not reduce the loyalty of trading or bitcoin investment, especially for those who already enjoy bitcoin wealth. Reality is not always the same as expectations, but through the correct information gradually I believe that bitcoin can be accepted by all parties, of course after going through several compromises that produce a win-win solution.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
People simply do not have enough quality knowledge about cryptocurrency. The more bitcoin develops, the more contradictory information about it appears. Therefore, it is more and more difficult to determine the truth from the lie and so many disappointed in bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Actually, a lot of bitcoiners are using bitcoin just to get some profit, as an investment, but to be a currency and to reach it's potential goal - Bitcoin need to be circulated as currency, just as our everyday currency.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Very interesting topic. Expectation over reality about bitcoin is there is so many faces. First on the eye of bitcoin lovers and bitcoin holder we are doing business for our dreams and goals but in the eye of negative people we are doing scams and we are falsifying things are doing illegal things to earn. Peolple always thinking that when you arr having bitcoin you are a conputer and website hacker or you are a lot of idea about programing but the reality we are doing business to achieve all our dreams and goals. They will always think that you have a lot of money without any doing. But the reality is all day and all night you are working to earn bitcoin but they did not see this.
Probably the greatest difference between the expectations that people have out of bitcoin and the reality is that they think they will obtain incredible profits in a short amount of time, most of those that got significant profits out of the market are those that have been holding their coins for years and yet people do not see this, they only see the movements in the price of bitcoin and imagine all the money they can make in a few weeks or months and then when all of them fail to make any money they have the guts to call bitcoin a scam or a project that will never succeed.

If they understood the market better then they will know that their losses were to be expected since it is almost impossible to make so much money so fast and not take incredible risks in the process.
Activity: 546
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
It is nice to describe the picture. The reality of Bitcoin value sometimes or even often beyond the expectations of Bitcoin users due to low understanding of  the fundamentals of Bitcoin. It a must for Bitcoin users to understand and comprehend well the fundamentals before dealing with Bitcoin. The understanding of Bitcoin blockchain contributes much to their successful in operating it. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
Often I feel sad, because there are still many people who wrongly perceive bitcoin. Many people still have negative perceptions about bitcoin. One reason, maybe they are lazy to try to understand more about bitcoin and the underlying technology  Cry
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
I agree with your opinion, we all agree on that, and we will all be rich in time
Activity: 63
To have a huge success and have bitcoin to be the reason you should understand the whole blockchain like whats MD5 Hash whats the Unit block and many other things
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
There is no shortcut in success!!  That powerful word teach me a lot of things in life..

The success of Bitcoin brings good fortune for every people around the world who are using it since when it was started, because they've study a lot the foundation of this coin, from day 1 up to this present day..

Behind the success of all the people who've understand Bitcoin is a contrary with the present situation of every new comers in this so called "Crypto World" because those people who posses the knowledge about cryptocurrency taking advantage of people's ignorance and wrong perspective about cryptocurrency..

Well, I'm not a good writer but I just want you to think, think and think before you enter this world called "CRYPTO."

When bitcoin was introduced to the people in 2009, there was no expectations as such as it was completely new and was a very great technology in fact such a great technology that it was indigestible for the people to accept that bitcoin has that much of potential and then they even started calling it a scam but then that time those very few who believed on it are now bitcoin billionaires and this thing has opened people eye and now this is the time when millions of people around the world are investing into bitcoin and now the reality is that people now consider bitcoin superior than available currency system and even think that this will replace present Fiat currencies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
The cryptocurrency market is a huge world that has a huge number of pitfalls. And you need to devote a lot of time to study bitcoin and the entire market, so as not to get under the risks and save your investment.

in my opinion, the duration of how long we learn and how crypto's activity does not determine whether we are successful or not, because the fluctuating nature of crypto makes the risk in it very large, even though some people think chart patterns will occur, the proof is not always.

so when the chart pattern has been formed and there is a prediction that the coin that is determined will rise, it could actually happen the opposite
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Those two are really common in crypto currency especially when a person join in by any chance he or she feel dilemma  over the expectation or reality he can get over joining the crypto space. In my opinion i rather face the hard truth about crypto currency because crypto space is not easy money as everyone expected to be. With that i can easily adjust throughout the experience i'll be embracing in the future and cope up any mistakes and be better man in crypto currency.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
so many people like that in this life they only know how to buy and sell bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency but don't understand what blockchain is so I think blockchain is more important to understand because it will open up your insight and give traders new knowledge who still don't understand blockchain.
Activity: 672
"Success has no shortcuts." This is a correct statement for every case. For successful Bitcoin, it takes a lot of time, and it has to overcome many challenges to achieve current value. Success requires more than that to make it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I am very sad to realize that most see only profit in investing in bitcoin. But they do not pay attention to what prospects the technology has and how it can change our modern world. I hope that over time, such investors will be interested in blockchain for real and begin to understand it.

Yes, most of the people have the simplest way of thinking. They do not care much about the new technologies. The fellows simply understand one thing: BTC is a cool investment.
When people heard that you used to earn bitcoin, they easily think of you as big time without knowing that you are working hard to get it and sometimes make you lose. In their eyes you are cool to have this such investment because bitcoin ones change my life behind of it I actually have big lose on it.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
It is useful to understand what blockchain is. If you are investor, how are you going to analyze and inspect new projects with advanced technologies if you don't even know a basis?
Activity: 518
I am very sad to realize that most see only profit in investing in bitcoin. But they do not pay attention to what prospects the technology has and how it can change our modern world. I hope that over time, such investors will be interested in blockchain for real and begin to understand it.

Yes, most of the people have the simplest way of thinking. They do not care much about the new technologies. The fellows simply understand one thing: BTC is a cool investment.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
Thanks for sharing interesting information about bitcoin. I think that this is a coin that has made revolution and it won't stop on the achieved. BTC will be the leader for long. People see its success in different ways but as for me it is a powerful coin
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
They always learn how to trade when buy and when sell and not for the resources what happening in bitcoin or cryptocurrency they always think about money and earning.
Pages:
Jump to: