Pages:
Author

Topic: EXPECTATION Vs. REALITY Bitcoin in the Eyes of the People! - page 3. (Read 19909 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 10
It doesn't happen that absolutely all people are interested in the same idea. Someone interested in technology for someone the main goal is money. Ultimately, bitcoin was created for people and they themselves choose what to do with it. Bitcoin must always be used - sold and bought, otherwise its popularity will fall.
People's expectations are profits, from investing or trading bitcoin.
So when unstable prices continue to fall, they panic and sell bitcoin, eventually losing money.
They don't to learn that bitcoin is digital finance, which must be learned in order to make profit-making decisions.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
There is no shortcut in success!!  That powerful word teach me a lot of things in life..

The success of Bitcoin brings good fortune for every people around the world who are using it since when it was started, because they've study a lot the foundation of this coin, from day 1 up to this present day..

Behind the success of all the people who've understand Bitcoin is a contrary with the present situation of every new comers in this so called "Crypto World" because those people who posses the knowledge about cryptocurrency taking advantage of people's ignorance and wrong perspective about cryptocurrency..

Well, I'm not a good writer but I just want you to think, think and think before you enter this world called "CRYPTO."

https://i.postimg.cc/mkwL1k78/UNDERSTANDING_BLOCKCHAIN.jpg

The picture of your post says it all because  the fact still remains that a lot of people are much more interested in getting rich quick with cryto even without having a proper understanding of the underlying technology.
We all need to upgrade our mindset not change it this time 😂
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
We should always expect Bitcoin. Because this is the reality. Because every day prices are kept up and down in Bitcoin. Because of that, the price goes down so many times. We can not even sell our coin. But we hope. That price will rise again
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
People who think that engaging in crypto can make them rich easily can make them frustrate when especially when they enter in a healthy market and experienced market crash such like this.
Your  opinion is 100% logical. Most people think that  bitcoin means only money &  Where he can earn a lot of money. They invest and make and lose. They do not go right on how to use it properly.
 They do not even know what the blockchain does.
To work here, everyone must know the basic rules.

That is right. One of the reasons of the cryptocurrencies fall was exactly the people's attitude towards Bitcoin. Most guys simply take it as a cool tool for getting profits. They forget about the blockchain pros.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
There is no shortcut in success!!  That powerful word teach me a lot of things in life..

The success of Bitcoin brings good fortune for every people around the world who are using it since when it was started, because they've study a lot the foundation of this coin, from day 1 up to this present day..

Behind the success of all the people who've understand Bitcoin is a contrary with the present situation of every new comers in this so called "Crypto World" because those people who posses the knowledge about cryptocurrency taking advantage of people's ignorance and wrong perspective about cryptocurrency..

Well, I'm not a good writer but I just want you to think, think and think before you enter this world called "CRYPTO."

Being as a crypto user since august 2017 until now all my achievement is coming from my effort all my research about crypto is actually necessary for me specially i do this to help other people sharing my knowledge how to use this and how to get profit fromcrypto curerncy I don't even think to use this in a wrong way. my goal is to shared my knowledge to a new comer and new users of crypto currency specially to bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

I totally agree that to be success there's no shortcut. But, regarding to what you've written, Anyone who want to join and invest their money on bitcoin must have thought, especially, about the risk of investing their money in bitcoin. Whether they take advantages of ignorant people or not it has nothing to do with the success or the losing of investors. There may be some of people do so, but just a few, I guess.
Activity: 910
It doesn't happen that absolutely all people are interested in the same idea. Someone interested in technology for someone the main goal is money. Ultimately, bitcoin was created for people and they themselves choose what to do with it. Bitcoin must always be used - sold and bought, otherwise its popularity will fall.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2

Completely agree.

Mainly major audience trying to get rich soon, without understand basic features of blockchain and cryptography. Blockchain is the base platform which can disrupt major industries in coming years.

So, Its always right time to spend more time rather than money to understand upcoming technologies.
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com

its too bad that almost all new to crypto come here for profit they all think in crypto there are easy money
they panic and leave for some loss when price fall i felt bad for them that they dont give thereself a chance atleast to learn the true value and thing inside crypto world

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
most of all people only focus on the value of bitcoin investment without studying the blockchain and how this crypto project works for the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Its true that there is no shortcut for success including when we invest in cryptomarket or bitcoin. Bitcoin is long term investment and i am believe its profitable investment but we should patient with our investment and never sell it at cheap price
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
a lot of illiterate investors lost a lot of money in 2018 due to the fact that they had not tapped the market before
Activity: 281
People think that the bitcoin is an investment over the decentralized currency so it a major problem for the future of bitcoin and the blockchain but still we are at the beginning they will understand why we need decentralized crypto currency for that we also need to help the people to learn about the crypto currencies.
Actually that is the truth that still happenjng in our community today, some people are not very aware on the real purpose of blockchains they think that it is only to have a money or gain money.
Activity: 410
People really do not have enough financial literacy and there are always those who use it and make good money on it. After all, it should be clear that before you start doing any business, you need to study it. Especially if you are going to invest. So you do not regret about.
Activity: 378
That's very good advice. Many of my friends hated bitcoin, because not knowing and not understanding what they are doing, took the money in debt and bought it at a high price. They just heard that it is a profitable investment and now do not understand looking for guilty.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
one thing is clear, that sellers and buyers will always be, and those who create history, including open their brains for the purpose, will stay away, quietly making a lot of money
Activity: 518
Learning os important if you want to be successful. To be frankly there are some who joined crypto just to earn without knowing or understanding crypto. As you can see the pictures, you can easily understand it.
 Learning and knowledge is important  when it comes to crypto if you dont want to get loose or if you want to succcess.
copper member
Activity: 267
Merit: 1
People who think that engaging in crypto can make them rich easily can make them frustrate when especially when they enter in a healthy market and experienced market crash such like this.

Your  opinion is 100% logical. Most people think that  bitcoin means only money &  Where he can earn a lot of money. They invest and make and lose. They do not go right on how to use it properly.
 They do not even know what the blockchain does.
To work here, everyone must know the basic rules.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
I am very interested in the images that you post, the reality really happened. very many people who join the crypto world only understand how to buy and how to sell without caring about the blockchain technology behind the transactions they do in crypto currencies
Pages:
Jump to: