Pages:
Author

Topic: Experience is the best teacher - page 10. (Read 910 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 254
September 26, 2018, 06:58:28 PM
Totally correct & i can't agree with you n this matter.
My personal experience with crypto is now like 1 years or 1 year & 1 month.
I was here in BitcoinTalk since 2016 though, but never got involved with crypto until lat August 2017 where i started to learn more & more about crypto.

I suppose any newbies journey went through those scam ICOs & shit token / coin out there & here in BitoCointalk. I was one hell of a good experience, but always remember that the scammers developed new strategies for their scams too.

In cryto, you'll never be too careful though,the cryptoshere i like the perfect spot for such scam jobs tbh.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
September 26, 2018, 04:54:45 PM
Some lessons are not worth learning. I have seen a few people lose almost everything they own playing the crypto markets because they made poor decisions, I don't expect that these people will ever recoup their losses to give it a second go. It's best to not have to learn a lesson by avoiding mistakes in the first place, only invest when you are 100% confident in your decision.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 04:25:43 PM
Experience gives a lot of knowledges. Its one of the keys to successful trading and other ways to earn crypto. The more experience you have, less mistakes you make
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 04:23:50 PM
If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.
yes it is true and i mainly agree with you but it does not mean that you should rush into the battle field without any theoretical background
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
September 26, 2018, 04:22:03 PM
If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.
Pages:
Jump to: