Pages:
Author

Topic: Experience is the best teacher - page 6. (Read 910 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 06:51:38 AM
I definitely agree  that your experience in the crypto community serves as the best teacher to make yourself more effective and responsible enough with your investment and as a bounty hunter in contributing constructive postings that could give emphasis to the members of the forum. Surely, with the longer experience, you may able to become more productive and successful with your investment as time goes by. Experience is the foundation of the members to become a great contributor  to the success of this community.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 06:17:57 AM
Yes, I believe with all my heart that in May, my money, which is 80k dollars, fell to  20k dollars just because I waited. If I had traded daily, I would certainly not lose this much, I'm doing daily trade now and I'm glad
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 03, 2018, 06:07:21 AM
Indeed, this experience is the best teacher. from experience we will learn many things. and of course we will try to be better. and do not repeat the same mistakes.
Right, if you learn out from experience your position regarding to anything inside this market will be more matured, as you will do your best in order not to do the same mistakes, time will go and every decisions that you will going to take will always be  based from your previous experiences it will give you much wider ideas and make things much reliable in every actions that you will take.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
October 03, 2018, 06:05:59 AM
Experience is the best teacher. Great words, because it is so. If you sold your BTC at 7k USD last year in October, now you are probably still holding your BTC that you bought at 20k USD. And if you have done so, you should learn from your own mistakes. That's why a lot of newbies are quitting the crypto industry, because they made one mistake and do not want to try again.
homt.net
October 03, 2018, 06:00:31 AM
If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.
Experience whether it is good or bad will give us lesson. So people say that experience is the best teacher. People that already enter cryptocurrenxy for a long time, they will get so many lessons in facing all the situation. They have been through so many kind of projects. They have struggle with so many problems. So, we can learn from them which have so many experience.
Activity: 196
October 03, 2018, 05:53:01 AM
Indeed, this experience is the best teacher. from experience we will learn many things. and of course we will try to be better. and do not repeat the same mistakes.
Global loyalty & rewards
October 03, 2018, 05:48:25 AM
One person simply does not cover the entire ICO market and other investment programs. I have a few friends who, like me, are studying different aspects of cryptocurrency. We share information with each other, so we manage to find a way to find non-scam projects.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
October 03, 2018, 05:42:31 AM
I strongly agree with this statement. because indeed we will of course be easier in taking a lesson from a mistake. so then we know where we went wrong gap. and finally we will be more vigilant.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
October 03, 2018, 05:28:49 AM
That is actually true. Experience will help us give more knowledge and understanding about a certain project or investment which will help us profit instead of lose. I've been in cryptocurrency for years and that I've learned a lot of things but I feel like I need more experience. It will help me avoid unnecessary risk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 05:26:58 AM
Experience gives a lot of knowledges. Its one of the keys to successful trading and other ways to earn crypto. The more experience you have, less mistakes you make
it's true that what you conveyed the loss experience in my opinion makes us smarter in investing in crypto currencies because bitcoin and other currencies have no guidance or guidance as our step
Yes, I strongly agree, indeed experience is a teacher, how about when we get in touch, but it is a wrong step, make it as an experience not to be repeated. if we do not believe in diro and are afraid of wrong when we will advance. Well, from that experience the teacher is if we don't dare to try we won't be able to.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 05:24:52 AM
If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.

Agree with u,do more make more
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 05:10:32 AM
Of course experience will make the best teacher for each of us. In order to be able to make choices or steps, it must be based on experiences that have been experienced. It's not just a nonsense story from someone else, but experience is inherent in someone who has and has passed or done.
Thank you.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 03, 2018, 05:05:29 AM
i agree with this, experience is the best teacher both our own experiences and the experiences of others, we should learn from "experience" itself.we will be able to understand something along with time and experience
Activity: 280
October 03, 2018, 04:48:56 AM
I really agree with that saying, the experience has taught me a lot and taught me in cryptocurrency, for me experience is correcting mistakes, I feel that experience makes me more calm and not careless in dealing with market situations and experience makes me careful in choosing altcoin and ICO when investing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 04:41:07 AM
the experience will indeed be the best teachers. If many people can understand on this subject then entered in the crypto is not be a scary thing. a lot is happening precisely those entered in the crypto without results and finally went with blame the circumstances. but rather it is the fault of its own which did not want to wait and wait for the right time and wrong in taking decisions. in terms of crypto then experience will speak and determining results.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 03, 2018, 04:40:57 AM
Experience gives a lot of knowledges. Its one of the keys to successful trading and other ways to earn crypto. The more experience you have, less mistakes you make
it's true that what you conveyed the loss experience in my opinion makes us smarter in investing in crypto currencies because bitcoin and other currencies have no guidance or guidance as our step
if we have never experienced something like that we can take lessons from the mistakes of members here so as not to experience the same thing, indeed experience is very important because then we can dare to take good and calmer steps.
Activity: 182
October 03, 2018, 04:40:51 AM
Yes, I think so too. Experience is the best teacher. After all, we still do not gain experience. We will never be able to fully analyze the market. Therefore, we learn ha of someone else's experience, and eventually our own.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 04:35:33 AM
I fully agree with this statement. However, I think that it is best to take into account the experience of other people in order not to make their mistakes. This is a method of cases, it is very effective.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 03, 2018, 04:24:23 AM
Absolutely said, through experience it makes best teachers in providing knowledge on a views of digital currency aspect and in choosing ICO. This is why we need help or suggestion through our discussion to open up and be put knowlege in the thread for an advice by our top ranking members in forum.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 03, 2018, 04:09:12 AM
indeed it is very true and agrees that every experience that is beneficial or detrimental
is a teacher for all who experience it, because with our experience we can know which
one is good for the future which is bad, at least we can minimize failure in the future which will come ,
Pages:
Jump to: