Pages:
Author

Topic: Experience is the best teacher - page 2. (Read 910 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
October 05, 2018, 08:18:25 PM
If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.

This has been always a great sayings from the old ages that experience is the best teacher

This is more good sources of knowledge than the things we have learned from schools

Imagine that experiences will give you actual learning and knowledge than teached by the professors

Well the level is just basis of what we become
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 05, 2018, 08:04:08 PM
If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.
Experience is the best teacher because it makes us realize our mistakes. Experience will help us to be wise in every decision we make. Sometimes we make bad decision for ourselves , so we have nothing to do but to accept the consequences of it. The experience with that decision will give us some lesson.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 05, 2018, 07:40:25 PM
That's truly i agree experience is teachers from people always make mistakes of their life, but depend on the people how to analysts their mistake came from their experience how ti improve itself.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
October 05, 2018, 07:36:00 PM
It's true that one learns a lot with experience, I've been in this crypto world for a couple of years now, and the experience prevents me from making novice mistakes, like letting myself be carried away by the fud or by the fomo since both are equally dangerous, the experience has given me a lot of patience and has lowered my anxiety a lot, especially in risky trades.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 07:32:50 PM
That's right: "Experience is the best teacher." Do whatever you have experienced, you will learn a lot of things. You will do better in the future. For example, when investing in e-money fails, you have to draw experience for the next time.
Activity: 512
October 05, 2018, 07:26:43 PM
Experience in crypto means a lot especially in trading but overall as well. Crypto is changing and developing so fast and so many information to be digested every day, that you cannot be experienced enough to avoid mistakes.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
October 05, 2018, 09:15:34 AM
yes that's true, experience is the best teacher because with experience you will know whether what you are doing is right or not and you can see from the results immediately, if you make a mistake then you can correct your mistakes with good experience
Activity: 574
October 05, 2018, 07:50:07 AM
Yeah, I am agree with you, what is more, only own experience is suitable for me to take any decision and avoid the same errors in future. I can't educate on other's people experience, that doesn't work for me.
I am fully agree that nothing can teach you better than experience. For instance I've faced with loan borrowed from my friend and since that time I avoid loans at all! The reason is such loan can brake your relationsheep.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 07:47:30 AM
When the hunter sits in his tree watching for a big deer to walk by as food for his tribe, he doesn’t sit there with just a knife. He has his bow and arrows ready and his knife too for the work of preparing the meat. He has a rope to bring the deer back to the tribe and water ready for his thirst. He knows his tools and has them ready.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
October 05, 2018, 07:43:37 AM
I agree that experience is a good teacher. Without experience, it is impossible to learn how to trade in the market. Without experience, it may seem that trading is too easy.
Activity: 462
October 05, 2018, 07:42:30 AM
Yes, the experience is a good teacher! And even better, if he gives fruit and optimism and hope for good projects are not lost!
Activity: 728
October 05, 2018, 07:34:46 AM
This is true. Experience plays an important role in any field of activity. In the cryptosphere without the experience it is quite difficult, a huge risk of losing everything. The theory is important, but without experience its value is underestimated.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
October 05, 2018, 07:26:57 AM
You are right. Experience teaches a lot and gives me a lot of knowledge and insight. And that will always be in my memory, to be better than the experience that has passed. Thank you for the motivation you have given in this thread.
Activity: 630
October 05, 2018, 07:15:31 AM
You are right but I learned it late. Because I thought crypto market was as the same as normal markets. So I made some tradings and lost some money. The I learned HODL...
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
October 05, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

We people have different point of views but I do agree with you, experience is the best teacher. It wil mold us, make us mature, and learn different things in life like learning from our mistakes so we never did it again. This saying is applicable to every aspect of life wherever we are and what we are doing.
Activity: 223
October 05, 2018, 06:47:57 AM
Yes, experience is the biggest teachers of them all. Those who have spend a long time in the crypto market understand how it works. They know that it tends to fall and rise up monumentally without any warning. However, investors who are just there for the money aren’t patient and this makes them pull back their investment when cryptos like the Bitcoin fall. Also, the more experience you have, the less mistakes you make. So, it is a win-win situation.
Experience allows us not to make unnecessary mistakes and be confident in our actions, but with all this, we need to constantly update our knowledge to be ahead.
And it is useless to listen to the mistakes and advice of other people, it is necessary to go through it yourself.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 06:43:08 AM
Absolutely right, only experience helps to recognize a bad project, I think that bounty hunters are real professionals because they have analyzed a large number of projects and have the most extensive experience.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 05, 2018, 06:37:55 AM
Yes, experience is the biggest teachers of them all. Those who have spend a long time in the crypto market understand how it works. They know that it tends to fall and rise up monumentally without any warning. However, investors who are just there for the money aren’t patient and this makes them pull back their investment when cryptos like the Bitcoin fall. Also, the more experience you have, the less mistakes you make. So, it is a win-win situation.
Experience allows us not to make unnecessary mistakes and be confident in our actions, but with all this, we need to constantly update our knowledge to be ahead.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
October 05, 2018, 06:35:15 AM
Indeed, this experience is the best teacher. from experience we will learn many things. and of course we will try to be better. and do not repeat the same mistakes.
I am never against experience and indeed there is a lot you will always get to learn from experience in the long run anyway. For instance, you cannot compare someone who has been trading successfully for 30 years to someone who is just starting out to trade, as there are so many things the former would have learned over the years of trading that the newbie is just getting to grasp.

Nonetheless, even as much as experience is the best teacher, I have never seen someone with a professional experience not having to learn first as that is one first stage you do not want to be living out.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 05:59:02 AM
Experience is the best teacher, it certainly applies to cryptoaspace.
True, your level of exposure, the more your experience will be better. With this experience you get a lot to learn, you can put the assessment in a very accurate manner. Knowledge of everything related to crypto guarantees your success. You start recognizing reality. You know what will happen next. You become cautious .
Pages:
Jump to: