Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 48. (Read 59229 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
January 08, 2018, 09:23:47 PM
Exchanges do not work! Input XP does not work! XP is not credited to the account of coinexchange! Huh

I just traded XP on coinexchange an hour ago, worked just fine for me.

It works fine that Coinexchange.io is one of the most stable exchanges i have been using it for a while never had a problem.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 04:09:44 PM
Exchanges do not work! Input XP does not work! XP is not credited to the account of coinexchange! Huh

I just traded XP on coinexchange an hour ago, worked just fine for me.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

I recently bought XP on Coinexchange and It worked fine. Maybe just wait, might be some issues on the server for the recent big volumes.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

it worked fine for me both desposits and withdrawals, how long have you waited for? they were doing some server upgrades recently, if it's been more than 24 hours you should contact their support
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
January 08, 2018, 08:48:06 AM
Why is there no roadmap on the website?
Activity: 39
January 08, 2018, 08:44:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
January 08, 2018, 04:35:44 AM
I think Binance should be listed as a 2nd project. If you can not list it, it will win the 6th round.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 04:28:36 AM
Will this coin get in binance?

lots of guys say xp will listed in binance,anybody knows when it will be?

Nobody knows when.  Nobody knows if.

Sounds great though.  Keep hoping.
Activity: 49
January 08, 2018, 03:09:49 AM
Will this coin get in binance?

lots of guys say xp will listed in binance,anybody knows when it will be?
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
January 08, 2018, 01:59:48 AM
Where is the roadmap? any update about the roadmap, good to buy now, the price is at 20sat.
Activity: 11
January 08, 2018, 01:40:54 AM

Hello
I have in Etherdelta account 0.41 eth but when I give them to deposit there I'm giving this error:
Error

You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error. Make sure you have enough ETH in your "Wallet" column to pay for the gas fee. If you already have a pending transaction (enter your address on Etherscan to find out), please wait for it to confirm, or increase your "gas price" (in the upper right dropdown) and try again.

I left gas price .... I have 0.41 eth I have tried 0.1 and do not store it

was made wrong when the money went into the etherdelta?
I had 0.411 ether in the wallet and I switched to the etherdelta 0.411. I needed to leave something else there?
but they reached the etherdelta 0.410 ... so it took gas price without leaving
Activity: 196
January 07, 2018, 11:41:17 PM
Good project . I'm waiting XP  30 satoshi
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 11:19:03 PM
What's the deal with the upcoming xp fork?

1.  Where do I find info on it?

2.  Can I leave my xp on coinexchange or does it need to be in a private wallet off-exchange?
copper member
Activity: 370
January 07, 2018, 11:05:55 PM
web wallet not working.?? problem
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 10:11:38 PM
    Experience Points (XP) has been a big cryptocurrency. Now it is Rank 50. Many people noticed it!
Activity: 60
January 07, 2018, 08:40:33 PM
Hello. I have an isue with my xp wallet. It started when i have updated to new wallet version. Problem is when i send some coins to other person and the coins dont reach other adress when i look in the https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/ there is no transaction with my tid. What i need to do everything is working propetly my wallet is staking and is sync with the network.

Hello there

I recently had the same problem when I upgraded my wallet. ( Windows )

This is how I fixed it step by step:

1) Got to your appdata folder and backup your WALLET.DAT file !!!!!
    (Then back it up again!!! x 2 )
2) Go here and download the wallet again. https://media.xpcoin.io/files/wallets/windows/xp_win_latest.zip
3) Go here and download the bootstrap. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lTQG-ySZudGh7ZZFzmjEzhnaIM5cEGkM/view
4) Run XP Wallet. then close XP wallet.
5) Copy the contents from the bootstrap to the Appdata XP folder.
6) Add the nodes listed here to your xp.conf file. ver 1.1.0 for the latest wallet --> https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/#!network
7) Start XP wallet again & wait for it to sync.
Cool Close XP wallet once it has sync'd and copy YOUR Backed up WALLET.DAT file over the new (empty) wallet.dat.

You should see your balance and have a fully up to date and synchronized wallet.

If you would like to check if everything is ok, go to this site and enter your wallet address. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/

If you did the above correctly your wallet balance should be the same as the wallet balance listed on Chainz block explorer.

If you found this helpful, feel free to test your wallet by sending me some XP XRHJk2ZFuJPbysoux8Le5tqVbivALRoSPi Smiley

and then checking chainz again to see if the transaction was successful. ( just joking )

If you do not see a balance there or your balance is not what you expected, you may have been syncing with an orphan block chain as I found myself on since last year from about the 24th - 28th December.

I WOULD ADVISE THAT EVERYONE DOES THE CHAINZ CHECK LISTED ABOVE JUST TO MAKE SURE WE ARE ALL SYNCING ON THE RIGHT CHAIN.

Good luck Sir.
Activity: 60
January 07, 2018, 08:19:37 PM
Hello,
How to stake xp coin? Please guide step by step

Hello there and welcome to the XP community.

1) Make sure your wallet is syncronised.
2) Make sure you have unlocked your wallet.
3) Deposit a balance in the wallet.
4) Sit back and relax, POS will take a little time to start making deposits.  ( some people on this forum recommend having a large balance to get better results. )

You can check the POS icon on the bottom right of the windows wallet screen to see if your wallet is stakeing.

Good luck!
Activity: 22
January 07, 2018, 07:29:09 PM
Masternode?
Activity: 2
January 07, 2018, 03:21:15 PM
Hello. I have an isue with my xp wallet. It started when i have updated to new wallet version. Problem is when i send some coins to other person and the coins dont reach other adress when i look in the https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/ there is no transaction with my tid. What i need to do everything is working propetly my wallet is staking and is sync with the network.
Activity: 2
January 07, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
Hello,
How to stake xp coin? Please guide step by step

Pages:
Jump to: