Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 52. (Read 59229 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 07:59:58 AM
XP is pumped currently, but will drop back to around 7 sats soon. Look at what happened after new years eve. Mark my words

verge 3 weeks ago 40 sato. 1250 now. binance

very soon xp will be 1 dollar type here
January 04, 2018, 07:48:35 AM
XP is pumped currently, but will drop back to around 7 sats soon. Look at what happened after new years eve. Mark my words

verge 3 weeks ago 40 sato. 1250 now. binance
copper member
Activity: 370
January 04, 2018, 07:32:03 AM
Error " Something went wrong, could not send you XP... Please try again later. "
1day/1 faucet?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
January 04, 2018, 07:27:09 AM
Activity: 8
January 04, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

To summarize:

– Everyone gets paid to keep the network secure
– Everyone shares the bank history, so its transparent
– The software is open source so you know it’s safe
– It is anonymous and anyone can open an account
– It is extremely fast; you can send money to anyone in the world within minutes

Hi guys, I am looking for information about this coin, but there is not much public information and the whitepaper is only a poor description and absolutely not technical.

Do you know which are the high value features of this coin?

Are they already in contact with Steam? That would be the only one reason because I would use this coin, I can't find other reasons (the name?).

Thank you!
Jinx
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 06:12:23 AM
This is the second bitcoin. Thanks to the developer! I already bought a car. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Purses work fine. POS mining is just super!

If you can continue holding for a long time, you can buy a yacht and go to the moon
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

yup, voted already, but look like xrb giong to win this round
January 04, 2018, 05:58:41 AM
XP next week 35+
1 dollar after 1 month Grin
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 05:49:33 AM
XP next week 35+
January 04, 2018, 05:40:41 AM
All the developer sells all the coins. Run away from here. Sell XP! Sad

If friends are binance xp = goes up to 1 dollar.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
You can do What you want.
January 04, 2018, 04:23:32 AM
https://t.me/joinchat/FEpylg9x8ady8M322EIs2A

This is group for Viet Nam Xp member, come on and help our build Viet Nam comunity together!
Activity: 26
January 04, 2018, 01:00:35 AM
Guys, can anyone clarify what is 'CoinDays' that keeps rising so fast and how Minting Probability is related to the payouts/minting rewards) Huh
Activity: 23
January 03, 2018, 09:31:14 PM
XP Coin very good!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Crypto Hunter, works?

https://coincrazy.online/index.php

Donation XP:
XVF1T7VmmTaneX976cJqgzeKvH76Dkwq95

https://cdn.thingiverse.com/assets/e0/1e/a1/43/d8/xp_coin.jpg
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
Activity: 1
Activity: 18
January 03, 2018, 03:54:21 PM
Questions about new wallet.

How to run the ubuntu version? Downloading from the website gives me 1.1MB called 'xp_linux_latest' in some invalid format, which is not an executable nor an archive.

Build from source using QtCreator. It opened up, I can see my wallet, which indicates that it should be using the ~/.XP dir, same as previous versions, but it is out of sync for more than 10hrs and there is no status bar indicating that something is syncing or anything. And the upper File Edit ... menu is also missing. Idk if it should be there in the first place. I see that there is an active 10 connections to the network.

XP-qt is constantly Rxng 50-80KB/s, but no file size increase in ~/.XP nor in any build dirs.

Code:
                                                                                                      ┌───Item info──────────────────────────────────────────────┐
                                                                                                      │                                                          │
                                                                                                      │  Name: blkindex.dat                                      │
                                                                                                      │  Path: /home/xxxx/.XP                                    │
                                                                                                      │  Type: File                                              │
                                                                                                      │     Disk usage:   1.2 GiB (1,326,845,952 B)              │
                                                                                                      │  Apparent size:   1.2 GiB (1,326,841,856 B)              │
                                                                                                      │                               Press i to hide this window│
                                                                                                      └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌───Item info──────────────────────────────────────────────┐
                                                                                                      │  Name: blk0001.dat                                       │
                                                                                                      │  Path: /home/xxxx/.XP                                    │
                                                                                                      │  Type: File                                              │
                                                                                                      │     Disk usage:   1.1 GiB (1,205,972,992 B)              │
                                                                                                      │  Apparent size:   1.1 GiB (1,205,890,534 B)              │
                                                                                                      │                               Press i to hide this window│
                                                                                                      └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
January 03, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

Hi all. Happy new year!

Just a quick note to say the last 7 billion from the original premine have been sent to Evangelo today, the new team has had the 100% premine of 50 billion coins (33billion and 10 billion sent previously). I am sure that the discord group will get plenty of bounty from the xp rains! Congratulations on growing XP into a recognised digital currency, the future looks really bright for XP.

Good luck and best wishes for 2018!!
Activity: 60
January 03, 2018, 03:28:43 PM
Windows wallet.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 03:23:54 PM
Hey there XP community....

I have sent large numbers of XP coin over a few transactions a couple times today, and none of the coins have arrived at any of the destinations. ( multiple wallets ver:1.1.0 from different machines. )

I can see the TX in the wallet, but the block explorer shows nothing.

I usually have near instant TX's and this issue is worrying me allot.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

no i have no problems like this, where are you sending them from? is it to the android wallet?
Activity: 39
January 03, 2018, 03:17:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: