Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 50. (Read 59229 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 11:55:02 AM
Not to put down the project nor the investors, but if you really think consistent 40% growth for the last 3 days is sustainable you're deluded, either this is a pump & dump or completely driven by speculation, either way it's time to consider jumping off the ride - even if it is just for now.

I also bought in when I saw this listed on the coin of the month by Binance, I made a fair bit of profit (Only bought 45k) and I jumped off

Just know when a coin is mooning for a good reason and when a coin is being inflated by hype

:=) , what crypto in this phaze is not driven by speculaton?  i think you jumped off way -way to earlier .  today is 5.1. price is 0.00000033. wait one week
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 11:48:28 AM
Not to put down the project nor the investors, but if you really think consistent 40% growth for the last 3 days is sustainable you're deluded, either this is a pump & dump or completely driven by speculation, either way it's time to consider jumping off the ride - even if it is just for now.

I also bought in when I saw this listed on the coin of the month by Binance, I made a fair bit of profit (Only bought 45k) and I jumped off

Just know when a coin is mooning for a good reason and when a coin is being inflated by hype
Activity: 39
January 05, 2018, 10:22:12 AM
coinsmarkets и coinexchange нe paбoтaют Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
January 05, 2018, 09:52:54 AM
People should learn, coins that start at 5 or 6 sats and go to 30 they should sell out, I shilled this coin to the end, not due to the dev all because I wanted profit. I got 6x and am out

Simple as buying low sell high and wait for the correction to buy low again. People should learn this and not hold forever because you lose a lot of potential profits.

I couldn't agree more with what what you're saying here, sometimes, people miss out on a lot of opportunities because they tend to hold while the price is mooning, for me if you can get 50-100% profit then you should sell half or 70% of your porfolio but that's just me though it really depends on the person who's trading, I'm still a new trader but I always like to be safe than sorry, it's never fun to be too greedy so while the price is up sell and when it bounces back down then better buy and hold then sell again when the price goes to another all time high, I think the problem with most new traders are they tend to buy tokens when it's mooning which is the worst time to buy, wait for the price to stable and decrease its value then collect more. If the value is not decreasing then just wait, trading requires patience so wait because if you buy while its mooning you'll end up losing a lot.
Activity: 95
January 05, 2018, 07:33:32 AM
Will this coin get in binance?
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink very soon
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
January 05, 2018, 07:30:06 AM
People should learn, coins that start at 5 or 6 sats and go to 30 they should sell out, I shilled this coin to the end, not due to the dev all because I wanted profit. I got 6x and am out

Simple as buying low sell high and wait for the correction to buy low again. People should learn this and not hold forever because you lose a lot of potential profits.
Activity: 38
January 05, 2018, 07:18:12 AM
Will this coin get in binance?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
January 05, 2018, 06:51:55 AM
I did not think this project would come at these prices. But the team and the idea are very strong.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
January 05, 2018, 06:46:01 AM
What time is in binance?
Activity: 5
January 05, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
My wallet doesn't sync, how can I fix it?
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 06:24:16 AM
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 06:08:51 AM
Is it true that it is possible to buy some games with XP? Which stores in the West would accept XP? It would be nice if XP came to the West, prices could be even higher, not underestimating the Asian community, of course! Smiley
Activity: 25
January 05, 2018, 06:04:36 AM
I still dont believe that XP is a good coin... This seems like just a pumped coin and nothing more

If you do not believe, you do not need to buy! as simple as that. Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 05:57:49 AM
trading on coinexchange.io still works, however withdrawals/deposits are currently delayed

They already sorted the withdrawals issue. Status is back to normal but I didn't try withdrawal myself.

Activity: 294
Merit: 2
January 05, 2018, 04:01:32 AM
trading on coinexchange.io still works, however withdrawals/deposits are currently delayed
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 03:59:24 AM
I still dont believe that XP is a good coin... This seems like just a pumped coin and nothing more

What are not pumped? give information Huh

Pump or not, I love it, it looks like SHND is following XP as well. Make that money baby
Activity: 95
January 05, 2018, 02:35:43 AM
Any addnodes available?  Wallet has no connections.
it will sync soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 05, 2018, 02:07:32 AM
Any addnodes available?  Wallet has no connections.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
January 04, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

Pumped? .. This coin has pulled 1000+ BTC volume for days.

People are buying and holding XP for real. It's far from pump and dump.

Yeah definitely not a pump and dump coin, have you seen the charts? The trend is going up nicely, it's not showing any indicative of a pump and dump movement, it's price didn't even skyrocketed that high, it's going up quite slowly which is a really good thing seeing that this coin is still in its early stages, why do people always assume that when a not so popular coin's price skyrocket it's already a pump and dump coin? That's such a wrong way to think about things and that mentality will never lead you somewhere good, this coin is pumping right now because it's almost gonna get added on binance, that's why people are freaking out and buying more of this coin, and those who already have it, are holding and waiting for more price growth, currently I think the price is still undervalued and seeing the recent tweets that the dev has been tweeting, this project is very active and its development is still on going so right now may not be the prefect time to buy but when the pull back happens you better buy mate, because in three to four months, price can go above 1 thousand satoshi.
Activity: 35
January 04, 2018, 07:49:55 PM
People suggesting this a pump and dump has any logical explanation of that accusation? Please enlighten us as well...
Pages:
Jump to: