Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 177. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 06:58:33 AM
How long, coinsmarkets back to normal, can we trade?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 06:41:31 AM

Any prediction of return?
I have a good amount stuck there for the purchase of Electra.

How does a server migration take more than 24 hours? That's impossible.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
January 08, 2018, 06:09:08 AM
Any update ?

yah, still nothing is working.  Cheesy
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 06:01:30 AM
Any update ?
Activity: 70
January 08, 2018, 05:33:07 AM
What some people seem to not understand that reporting this site to the police won't get them their coins back. Or the money equivalent they put into coins.
Activity: 25
January 08, 2018, 05:28:36 AM
CoinsMarketsMod: PLEASE NOTE: Testing functions and wallet stability. You can monitor your wallet balances through the BlockChain Explorer. Please be aware that we do not deploy admins/devs on CoinsMarketsChats. Do not give out account information to anyone.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
January 08, 2018, 04:03:15 AM
i think if it was an exit scam why update the chat or the site? just plug of the electricity cable and fly to panama!! :-)
Activity: 11
January 08, 2018, 03:01:13 AM
I just logined, all coins safe
But only for 5 minutes, than site down again

Me too. I can logged in after 4 days, i saw all my coins,  tried witdraw, but the withdraw url is not found.
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
January 08, 2018, 02:59:47 AM
But only for 5 minutes, than site down again

all services are down til they are back up   so   why do you waste your time      you waste your time cause those idiot trolls in the trollbox
are driving you mad saying bs that isnt truel   quit and dont worry till there backup up fully.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 02:57:19 AM
But only for 5 minutes, then site down again
Activity: 26
January 08, 2018, 02:43:11 AM
Looks like ECA pump and dumpers are back at it.
Activity: 11
January 08, 2018, 02:31:57 AM
It's happened before and the exchange was down for a week. Let them handle it. If you report and the database gets confiscated, are you so confidence authorities will return coins to their original owner? They wouldn't even know where to begin, let alone access a wallet and send from it. They'll likely claim all coins lost, liquidate the database and we all lose.
Do you honestly think it would ever go that way? Even if many people file a report it takes allot of time. You could always file a report and afterwards retract it.
There isn't much interest in internet fraud by the police...

Funny reading how allot of people reassure themselves by saying I believe in CM or they are making progress. Based on nothing.
The site is low tech. The communication is absent. No solid info about the exchange operator. Bye bye coins.

Hey you don't have any information, proof, either.  Cheesy  just check day by day, the same infos like everybody.
So believe or not believe CM will come back or not, doesen't matter. 50%-50%.  If they want to stole, they will. If don't, they won't. 
We will know...soon  Cheesy
Activity: 26
January 08, 2018, 02:28:17 AM
What's with these shillers organizing to backup a scam exchange? Tell your superiors to put coinsmarkets back on and stop stealing people's money.
January 08, 2018, 02:17:45 AM
It's happened before and the exchange was down for a week. Let them handle it. If you report and the database gets confiscated, are you so confidence authorities will return coins to their original owner? They wouldn't even know where to begin, let alone access a wallet and send from it. They'll likely claim all coins lost, liquidate the database and we all lose.
Do you honestly think it would ever go that way? Even if many people file a report it takes allot of time. You could always file a report and afterwards retract it.

Funny reading how allot of people reassure themselves by saying I believe in CM or they are making progress. Based on nothing.
The site is low tech. The communication is absent. No solid info about the exchange operator. Bye bye coins.

it looks like your just one of the trolls trying to capitalize on a exchange trying to expand to keep up.     at least thats what i see and i have been in this since mtgox
and i have seen mintpal go down  and i have seen the aftermath of cryptsy.     this isnt that way   they are working to expand  quickly in the last 2 weeks over
500000+ noobies in crypto have blown away all exchanges.   now  settle down  and wait till they come back up.   coinsmarkets was really small 3 weeks ago.  really small
sooooooooooooooo give them time to update and get into it.  quit trolling them period.
Activity: 22
January 08, 2018, 01:58:44 AM

Activity: 3
January 08, 2018, 01:36:22 AM
January 07, 2018, 11:43:56 PM
and you noobies dont read there troll box   its just a bunch of trolls trying to get you worked up.    let it go cm is working on it.
January 07, 2018, 11:38:55 PM
leave cm alone     let them get there job done.   they have not taken off with your money.       ALL NOOBIES  SETTLE DOWN  they will be back when there thru.  all exchanges are having huge issues catching up the with huge on slaugh of noobies.     just keep your panties on.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
January 07, 2018, 10:29:14 PM
just logged in and all balances are safe. patience

Blaances are from database. Staking doesn't work.

of course, they moving every walletd
Jump to: