Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 37. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
March 13, 2018, 09:11:14 AM
"Sucr , Muncoin , Ember ,.Tagit ,Flappycoin, Modjo , Interzone and Philscurrency are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow "

WTF are these shitcoins, should be going in order of marketcap.

Besides terrible punctuation and poor grammar (as usual for CM) .. It is funny that they enable such low marketcap coins with minimal volume Grin  I guess 1% of all CM users are now satisfied - good job. 
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 06:16:47 AM
I think this page is broken Sad, I send some Sucres, in the Block explorer apears, but in the site it doesn't...
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 02:46:32 AM
Put them here. Just register you dont have to set up a wallet and you recive stakings:
https://stakeunited.com

CryptoCoinsCity.

Referral links are banned.  please remove it before it is reported.

CM is really setting new lows.

You must be a complete moron to refer the link then. I have removed it.
CryptoCoinsCity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
March 13, 2018, 02:23:50 AM
why they open only this shit coin?

It's been 3 months. They are just playing with all investors. They're probably laughing when they are reading this forum.

They are clearly laughing or being forced in some way to release some coins. I mean look at people here, they still think coinmarkets is totally a legit website, they just have ''problems''. No amount of problems could take 2 and a half months to solve without giving any real update of the situation. This is the problem with unregulated exchanges.

https://themerkle.com/coinsmarkets-exchange-resumes-withdrawals-after-major-outage/

''All of this shows the CoinsMarkets team had no intention of scamming users whatsoever''

Really? Enabling withdrawal of 1 cryptocurrency because their dev team wanted to take legal action shows that they had no intention to scam? People are delusional.
Hmmmm... You must be a day behind. They enabled more coins. Low volume coins though, so they are still sketchy AF!
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
March 13, 2018, 01:35:43 AM
Put them here. Just register you dont have to set up a wallet and you recive stakings:
https://stakeunited.com/reiniere2018

CryptoCoinsCity.

Referral links are banned.  please remove it before it is reported.

CM is really setting new lows.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
March 13, 2018, 12:57:27 AM
more coins are up. good job
Activity: 65
March 12, 2018, 11:20:30 PM
"Sucr , Muncoin , Ember ,.Tagit ,Flappycoin, Modjo , Interzone and Philscurrency are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow "

WTF are these shitcoins, should be going in order of marketcap.
Activity: 107
March 12, 2018, 06:31:26 PM
Everything CoinsMarkets is doing is just more and more revealing them to be scamming pieces of shit.

Gee, it must be a coincidence that all the coins they've just released are bottom of the barrel shitcoin. They won't even release something halfway decent like ALQO.

All they're doing now is just pissing more people off. It's not enough for them to scam everyone, they now have to rub it in.
Activity: 315
Merit: 8
March 12, 2018, 05:38:04 PM
Man...Someone must be making big money selling Rose Colored glasses to people in this thread.
Activity: 43
March 12, 2018, 05:31:12 PM
So what do you all do with your EMB? C-patex has no buy orders and some 8.5B EMB on sale at 1 litoshi? Cheesy

Wondering if I should even bother setting up a wallet for it or not.. Suppose I will look into it.

Has there been anything on how they will handle the staking during this time?

March 12, 2018, 01:44:53 PM
Be Carefull with FlappyCoin. Withdraw operates now on Flappy and the coins are send however:
They do not arrive !  I think this may be a wallet version problem like TradeSatoshi.
You can also see that the wallet status is disabled at the moment.

https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php?ticker=FLAP
Coin Name   Ticker   POS   Current Block   Money Supply   Wallet Status   Wallet Connections   Version   Last Scan Time
Flappycoin   FLAP   (Enabled :1 )         Offline    

CryptoCoinsCity.

I must correct myself. Coinsmarkets has blocked the withdrawal and returned the coins.
I received an email that withdrawal failed:

email contents:
"Hello

Your request to withdraw 1000 [Flappycoin] to FRWEJeqMRC7RXoJxwmrW5cTaWrvhUUVQGB has failed.
This can be reason to wrong wallet ,wallet maintenance , Coins in stake etc ...

Regards
Coinsmarkets Support "

CryptoCoinsCity.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
March 12, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

It's been 3 months. They are just playing with all investors. They're probably laughing when they are reading this forum.

They are clearly laughing or being forced in some way to release some coins. I mean look at people here, they still think coinmarkets is totally a legit website, they just have ''problems''. No amount of problems could take 2 and a half months to solve without giving any real update of the situation. This is the problem with unregulated exchanges.

https://themerkle.com/coinsmarkets-exchange-resumes-withdrawals-after-major-outage/

''All of this shows the CoinsMarkets team had no intention of scamming users whatsoever''

Really? Enabling withdrawal of 1 cryptocurrency because their dev team wanted to take legal action shows that they had no intention to scam? People are delusional.
March 12, 2018, 12:53:28 PM
Be Carefull with FlappyCoin. Withdraw operates now on Flappy and the coins are send however:
They do not arrive !  I think this may be a wallet version problem like TradeSatoshi.
You can also see that the wallet status is disabled at the moment.

https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php?ticker=FLAP
Coin Name   Ticker   POS   Current Block   Money Supply   Wallet Status   Wallet Connections   Version   Last Scan Time
Flappycoin   FLAP   (Enabled :1 )         Offline    

CryptoCoinsCity.

March 12, 2018, 12:47:31 PM
Checked out EMB from CoinsMarkets to StakeUnited. Withdrawal works.
CryptoCoinsCity.
March 12, 2018, 12:45:32 PM
Checked out TAGIT. withdraw works now.
CryptoCoinsCity.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 10:17:22 AM
What about BTC withdrawals?
March 12, 2018, 09:41:33 AM
Great to hear,

I hope others will post succesfull withdrawals too. I will try again also.

CryptoCoinsCity.

Activity: 7
March 12, 2018, 08:53:22 AM
Hi Guys,

Dont bother trying to get withdraws working. We have tested all
coins for withdrawal and for none of them withdrawal works.

You will get:
Coinsmarkets is unable to handle this request
HTTP ERROR 500

There will be an error somewhere, after all they are only trying
for 3 months to fix this, so lets bear with them till this is fixed.
Stay tuned to this thread to see when withdrawals will work.

CryptoCoinsCity.

Now I managed to withdraw Sucre from CM.
Seems working.
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 08:36:10 AM
I have some MUT coins stuck in Coinsmarkets. It is really unbelievable how slow these guys are moving. Still hoping for the best.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
March 12, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

yes becouse that coin are trade only on cm.. really they are joking with us
Pages:
Jump to: