Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 33. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
Every now and then some representant of a group surfaces that is willing to take action for one or certain coins.

It amazes me that after all these time it's not possible to combine forces and form a group who represents all people that are harmed. Shocked

These f*ckers from cm should feel the heat by now, but instead it seems they're continue to play around and add more coins to the menu. So they probably still feel pretty safe....

Nobody is threatening them with extreme violence. We need to pay monero to track these people down and torture them within an inch of their life. I want the people to stream it so I can watch their nails being peeled back as they appologize for stealing our money.
Activity: 98
March 21, 2018, 08:28:46 AM
Every now and then some representant of a group surfaces that is willing to take action for one or certain coins.

It amazes me that after all these time it's not possible to combine forces and form a group who represents all people that are harmed. Shocked

These f*ckers from cm should feel the heat by now, but instead it seems they're continue to play around and add more coins to the menu. So they probably still feel pretty safe....

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
March 21, 2018, 04:55:31 AM
only shit coin... correct my self, they release also tradable coin.. so not all hope is lost
Activity: 107
March 20, 2018, 08:23:10 PM
The pieces of shit logged in here on the 15th but didn't make any posts: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/coinsmarkets-978044
Activity: 2
Activity: 107
March 20, 2018, 07:27:03 PM
Delete this fking morons!

8 coins enabled in 1 week, 400 more coins to be enabled, that makes it 400/8 = 50 weeks optimistically speaking.

I doubt that. Remember, there's still plenty of worthless shitcoins that aren't even listed on CM, so I'm  sure they'll prioritize adding those to the site over enabling the existing ones.

Wow... the swindling motherfuckers are actually doing this now.
Activity: 2
March 20, 2018, 04:18:20 PM
MESSAGE TO COINSMARKETS: RELEASE BTC AND LTC WITHIN 2 WEEKS. OR ELSE WE WILL HIRE A GROUP OF RUSSIAN "INVESTIGATORS" TO FIND YOU. ALL INFORMATION WE FIND WILL BE POSTED HERE ON BITCOINTALK. SEARCHABLE ON GOOGLE FOREVER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY. OR THE DOXING WILL COMMENCE. NO ONE WILL BE SPARED.
Activity: 21
March 20, 2018, 04:02:17 PM
Exit scam completed?

All of the btc on my deposit address now withdrawn.

https://blockchain.info/address/1HbNphYZ9nV49QmWVD9P4XAJqCxQZaze4a

Can you log in to cm? if so does the balance still show the amount of  "btc" there? so like fake numbers?
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
Electra Coin Team = CM

If i would scam, i would not allow to withdraw ECA Coin worth $ 500,000, why?
Activity: 4
March 20, 2018, 03:23:11 PM
Exit scam completed?

All of the btc on my deposit address now withdrawn.

https://blockchain.info/address/1HbNphYZ9nV49QmWVD9P4XAJqCxQZaze4a
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
March 20, 2018, 02:39:49 PM
NANUCOIN is not even on their exchange before the crash, its not even on their site. They added this coin only this week, only to allow withdrawls. They are adding shit coins on a daily bases to the coin # increases making it never be able to get to BTC
of all the recent list most of the coins were traded at December, though I admit Onex turned out to be scam at best and stocks.exchange disabled it
Activity: 13
March 20, 2018, 01:02:46 PM
After 4 months of hard work, rumors have it at this point satoshi himself reached out to coinsmarkets for help so he can finally get his 1337 and EMB out too.
Activity: 128
March 20, 2018, 11:23:56 AM
I tried withdraw of LEMANUM and I get:
"Withdraw disabled on this coin for the moment"

Does anyone has withdrawal working for this set of coins ?

CryptoCoinsCity.

Lemanum withdraw is working now !!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 10:04:47 AM
CM is ADDING NEW COINS TO THEIR SITE.

IT USED TO BE 335 before the crash,

They now HAVE 341 after the crash, just added recently. 3 Of the new coins released were newly added and dont have any trading history or trading charts.

They are ADDING NEW COINS ON A WEEKLY BASIS AT THE SAME TIME RELEASING COINS FOR WITHDRAWALS.

WHY ARE YOU ENABLING WITHDRAWLS FOR COINS THAT ARE JUST ADDED? NO ONE HAS DEPOSITED COINS.

MORE STALL TACTICS.

MORE SHENANIGANS.

THEY PROBABLY GOT HACKED AND LOST ALL THE FUNDS AND NEVER MEANT TO SCAM US.

HOWEVER THEY SIMPLY DIDNT WANT TO TELL US THE TRUTH.

OMG...

If they cheated us this way, then obviously they have no intention to fix it.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
March 20, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
I think they are picking up speed. Nevertheless they should fix LTC and BTC as stated before. But I think they take the low hanging fruit first and in the meantime they have a huge task to fix the big ones (that's what I hope...)

So they had stated that ltc btc withdrawals will be started? It it true? When they stated this?

They never stated this,  only said more coins to follow.   So everyone is hopeful that their coins will follow...
Activity: 4
March 20, 2018, 05:14:57 AM
I think they are picking up speed. Nevertheless they should fix LTC and BTC as stated before. But I think they take the low hanging fruit first and in the meantime they have a huge task to fix the big ones (that's what I hope...)

So they had stated that ltc btc withdrawals will be started? It it true? When they stated this?

Activity: 463
Merit: 256
March 19, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

My thoughts as well..

At least they are making an effort to get all coins active again, I hope they keep it up until site fully operational again.

been a strange experience altogether, though I suppose with crypto you gotta expect the unexpected.
March 19, 2018, 11:15:55 PM
CM is ADDING NEW COINS TO THEIR SITE.

IT USED TO BE 335 before the crash,

They now HAVE 341 after the crash, just added recently. 3 Of the new coins released were newly added and dont have any trading history or trading charts.

They are ADDING NEW COINS ON A WEEKLY BASIS AT THE SAME TIME RELEASING COINS FOR WITHDRAWALS.

WHY ARE YOU ENABLING WITHDRAWLS FOR COINS THAT ARE JUST ADDED? NO ONE HAS DEPOSITED COINS.

MORE STALL TACTICS.

MORE SHENANIGANS.

THEY PROBABLY GOT HACKED AND LOST ALL THE FUNDS AND NEVER MEANT TO SCAM US.

HOWEVER THEY SIMPLY DIDNT WANT TO TELL US THE TRUTH.
March 19, 2018, 09:37:46 PM
Lemanum,GoaCoin,Nanucoin,MoneyBag,OCOW,Xylo,CRDS,Onex are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow ....

NANUCOIN is not even on their exchange before the crash, its not even on their site. They added this coin only this week, only to allow withdrawls. They are adding shit coins on a daily bases to the coin # increases making it never be able to get to BTC
Pages:
Jump to: