Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 42. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 07:49:24 PM
I give up. They're not coming back and nobody here can stop them.
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 06:21:59 PM
This is starting to get pretty annoying, 2 months have already passed.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
March 05, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

I believe that is the downside of Blockchain and the lack of central oversight. I see the potential of Blockchain technology and the absence of a bank / governance / central unit to give some sort of control. But we have to accept that it is harder to chase people when they commit a crime.  

you need central oversight so people can do business with their eyes closed. but if it least half of all market investors did some minimum reading to understand very complicated blockchain platform - we wouldn't be in the place we are right now. but since 95% just want easy money, shouting "i don't care about security, just want my masternode up and running, don't care if tis on root" - what else you gonna expect?? how many people keeping their funds on exchanges, ignoring statements on every single of them that you shouldn't
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
Besides the fact of the scam itself, personally i find it even more frustrating to see how difficult it is to chase these mofos....

I believe that is the downside of Blockchain and the lack of central oversight. I see the potential of Blockchain technology and the absence of a bank / governance / central unit to give some sort of control. But we have to accept that it is harder to chase people when they commit a crime. 
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 12:24:03 AM
March 04, 2018, 11:58:46 PM
At this stage, the contribution can be in the form of a video clip of promoshennikov from coinsmarkets and further rasprostronenie and discussion. You need to reach the media with a mass of information.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
March 04, 2018, 09:48:48 PM
they have been sending more coins to their exit wallet

https://blockchain.info/address/1C49cQ6hxQhsr6dpBEWPEjmTAR6jQqQtFz

how do you know its their exit wallet? any screenshots with acc page? didn't had a chance to screenshot my addresses

the addrs above also sent some funds to https://blockchain.info/address/36pdrBGvvDfrbhxWXkLyudyMVqPHDviu2t mixing addr?
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
March 04, 2018, 09:03:05 PM
Fortunately, I receive legal assistance from the insurance. If Litecoin is not released within a month, legal proceedings will start.

Is this true? Can you show some proof?
Activity: 4
March 04, 2018, 08:55:10 PM
they have been sending more coins to their exit wallet

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
March 04, 2018, 08:12:46 PM
has anybody spotted coins movement? website is not responding
Activity: 11
March 04, 2018, 07:36:20 PM
Besides the fact of the scam itself, personally i find it even more frustrating to see how difficult it is to chase these mofos....

This is going on for months now, and it shows how complicated it is to even open a case, where to start?
It would be nice to have a global entity which people involved in scams could claim this, and the entity itself would respond and take action.

For this case i myself contacted IANA, and Interpol. IANA did respond, but as i already thought they could not help in this matter. But from Interpol i never had any reply, which is kind of frustrating.

The scumbags behind coinsmarkets, although they were pretending to be incompetent admins/developers are probably just waiting for the(ir) right moment to start moving coins around. Probably formally at this moment they are not scamming yet, but this does not mean what they are doing is legal... Roll Eyes

I think opening a fund, although is a good idea itself, it will not work because there is no trust involved. A fund like this will only work when there is a fundkeeper which ensures that funds only will be released for pursueing the scumbags behind coinsmarkets. This needs organization, and offcourse this can be done, this will take time, which is not on our side anymore, since months has passed already.

Currently i'm following this thread on daily basis, and although i've seen some good ideas, practically nothing happens....which is really annoying, but again shows how complicated these kind of matters are.

I Totally agree with what you are saying here....a new donation address is posted almost every week now and no one donates....what about creating a bounty for any information leading to the arrest of coinsmarkets developers? Create a bitcoin escrow address and give the private keys to 4-5 trustees of this forum thread....many people have already contributed with information about coinsmarkets....nominate these members as trustees of the escrow address....if the bounty reaches any significant amount, information will come and we give that information to the authorities....coinsmarkets will probably open withdrawal really fast if this was to be organized. I only have some colx....So my interest is limited, but it still sucks to loose a few hundred bucks in this and I would gladly donate half of that to get the colx back.
Activity: 98
March 04, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

This is going on for months now, and it shows how complicated it is to even open a case, where to start?
It would be nice to have a global entity which people involved in scams could claim this, and the entity itself would respond and take action.

For this case i myself contacted IANA, and Interpol. IANA did respond, but as i already thought they could not help in this matter. But from Interpol i never had any reply, which is kind of frustrating.

The scumbags behind coinsmarkets, although they were pretending to be incompetent admins/developers are probably just waiting for the(ir) right moment to start moving coins around. Probably formally at this moment they are not scamming yet, but this does not mean what they are doing is legal... Roll Eyes

I think opening a fund, although is a good idea itself, it will not work because there is no trust involved. A fund like this will only work when there is a fundkeeper which ensures that funds only will be released for pursueing the scumbags behind coinsmarkets. This needs organization, and offcourse this can be done, this will take time, which is not on our side anymore, since months has passed already.

Currently i'm following this thread on daily basis, and although i've seen some good ideas, practically nothing happens....which is really annoying, but again shows how complicated these kind of matters are.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 04:33:36 PM
I think this now deserves some legal action.   I will be happy to be part of any team that chooses to go down this path.  Though I haven't a whole lot at stake, I would like to see this come to a fair and just conclusion.   

My first point of interrogation would be ECA developers.

[/quote

Which is why ECA is tanking - everyone is selling ECA.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 02:02:37 PM
I simply found out about this site just today when attempting to get some coin which just recorded on this trade however site isn't working. I wear' surmise that its trick. I trust it will be back. Perhaps they are moving server.
Yeah, they are moving the servers since 3rd January  Smiley
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
March 04, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
I think this now deserves some legal action.   I will be happy to be part of any team that chooses to go down this path.  Though I haven't a whole lot at stake, I would like to see this come to a fair and just conclusion.   

My first point of interrogation would be ECA developers.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 10:59:00 AM
I simply found out about this site just today when attempting to get some coin which just recorded on this trade however site isn't working. I wear' surmise that its trick. I trust it will be back. Perhaps they are moving server.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 09:28:00 AM
It is necessary to create a fund of victims of the exchange "SM" to raise funds for the investigation and identification of a fraudulent group. Bring them to the law. You can not leave everything like this, because they will continue to deceive depositors.

I agree... I will start a fund that will be a community fund. All donations will be used as bounties, lawyer fees, or whatever the community deem is necessary.

BTC: 1E1MxUDQ27z8c31NATg6c9uR4FnsidMRJh

LTC: LbcRuJ3o65xNJUcGdkcm3kTysk35E8tRCG

ETH: 0xfefaf7ce4d5c8779dc8f91bb0c4c0ac4ecc5f77e

LET'S GET THESE BASTARDS!!!!  Angry

You have minus trust, need plus trust account if it really to crowdfunding something, otherwise no one want it. and im not sure that crowdfund use to chase it, its just a self benefits.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
March 04, 2018, 06:57:19 AM
It is necessary to create a fund of victims of the exchange "SM" to raise funds for the investigation and identification of a fraudulent group. Bring them to the law. You can not leave everything like this, because they will continue to deceive depositors.

I agree... I will start a fund that will be a community fund. All donations will be used as bounties, lawyer fees, or whatever the community deem is necessary.

BTC: 1E1MxUDQ27z8c31NATg6c9uR4FnsidMRJh

LTC: LbcRuJ3o65xNJUcGdkcm3kTysk35E8tRCG

ETH: 0xfefaf7ce4d5c8779dc8f91bb0c4c0ac4ecc5f77e

LET'S GET THESE BASTARDS!!!!  Angry
March 04, 2018, 03:23:37 AM
Activity: 34
March 04, 2018, 02:28:43 AM
Posting here for the first time to contribute to this discussion. The following is my BTC deposit address for coinsmarkets

https://blockchain.info/address/1HbNphYZ9nV49QmWVD9P4XAJqCxQZaze4a

As of yesterday it appears that they decided to withdraw a small amount of BTC. Not sure what to make of this, but could potentially point to the exit finally occurring. Would like to know if other people have seen withdraws occurring on their BTC deposit addresses as well.

It appears to me that they are forward all their profits into the following address

but not sure. From here it looks like they have been sending to an exchange to dump.

I think they originally wanted to donate all to the Red Cross but just noticed they don't have any BTC address Sad so their only chance is to withdraw to their wallets.
SAD.
Pages:
Jump to: