Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 57. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 11:35:26 AM
https://gyazo.com/87612c41095c3b7181d450f165a6f9cd

This never happened when you tried to buy/sell on the exchange, it looks like they really are working.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
who are all these idiots/sockpuppets saying to check the site now, it works and that you can or can't withdraw....?! i can't even login, it keeps saying the same shitty msg "An email was sent to your email, please click on it " but no email arrives.

why are you calling me idiot ?? or sockpuppet Huh you dont even know me ...yet you allready have a name for me ...

You are rude , and probably spoiled also ....... learn your manners....

i saw the message of CM, and logged in and i CAN WITHDRAW MY COINS.......

i thought i tell it on bitcointalk .........

edit.....  i cant withdraw not all of them , the ones who are in order ( to buy or sell) are not working due the DB problems....

and yes i can only withdraw ECA ATM.... but this is a start .....

Why you trippi'n homie? Withdrawal.php still missing. Can't withdraw Eca or nuffin. Prove it. Show TX. Or else you are a lying pice of shit Eca shill
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
February 24, 2018, 11:17:50 AM
who are all these idiots/sockpuppets saying to check the site now, it works and that you can or can't withdraw....?! i can't even login, it keeps saying the same shitty msg "An email was sent to your email, please click on it " but no email arrives.

why are you calling me idiot ?? or sockpuppet Huh you dont even know me ...yet you allready have a name for me ...

You are rude , and probably spoiled also ....... learn your manners....

i saw the message of CM, and logged in and i CAN WITHDRAW MY COINS.......

i thought i tell it on bitcointalk .........

edit.....  i cant withdraw not all of them , the ones who are in order ( to buy or sell) are not working due the DB problems....

and yes i can only withdraw ECA ATM.... but this is a start .....

is / was not true ..... so i striked the not true info

Activity: 1299
February 24, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
We aren't getting our coins back. This is bullshit to only allow electra withdrawals and nothing else. ECA and CM are one in the same.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
February 24, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

Same here... new password sending also doesn`t work
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
February 24, 2018, 10:20:56 AM
Activity: 1540
February 24, 2018, 09:53:57 AM
guys,

maybe they are real in trouble with their DB ??

check the site now , you can withdraw your coins from them .....

Due to long process of DB fixing management decided to enable withdraw for each coin fixed , first coin will be eletra should be by this week , other coins will follow later, trade will be kept disabled . until we fully fix the DB .You are free to keep your coin in our exchange or withdraw them .
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 09:53:23 AM
CM message:

Due to long process of DB fixing management decided to enable withdraw for each coin fixed , first coin will be eletra should be by this week , other coins will follow later, trade will be kept disabled . until we fully fix the DB .You are free to keep your coin in our exchange or withdraw them .

please someone try to withdraw and report here

Only people who would be able to withdraw are people with electra, and that's sometime by this upcoming week. I don't know why it isn't btc/ltc/doge but god damn these kids are incompetent.
Activity: 1299
February 24, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
CM message:

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!! LATER FOR OTHER COINS MAYBE MONTHS!!!!!!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
February 24, 2018, 09:38:35 AM
CM message:

Activity: 5
February 24, 2018, 08:59:56 AM
So what should we do I had big portion of my saving is locked in the website . Is it stolen?!
What should we do now?
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
February 24, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
the wallet on cm are really online sometimes...
this is my wallet for velox coin.. it's pos coin and sometimes the stake work

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vlx/address.dws?VG5JDdQSQuAnwDyjKNMsyGrJLjjCvViuiN.htm
Activity: 43
February 24, 2018, 05:38:03 AM

The fact that there are some servers behind cloudflare.. well.. they don't care about it. Why to even bother to shut them down?
In my opinion these servers are just rebooting themselves occasionally and some of them are dead.

Do you have any theory about domain registration?
Why owner details now changed from some fake Netherlands address to Japan, I guess?
Is current assigned to domain registration reminds you something? If not use google. Will help you identify previous cases with that suppose to be "domain owner".

For the domain registration, I think they transferred from Gandi because they got kicked for providing the fake contact information.

The new one would then be an anonymous registrar service in Japan who uses this specific person as contact information for all their domains.

That's what I gathered from earlier "news" on the site and discussion here anyway, and it seems to make sense. Haven't look into it in a lot of detail because this * is hardly coming back regardless.

You are correct that the servers are just left on their own and maybe occasionally boot. They are the same as 2 months ago and nothing is changing. Waiting for anything to come up now is just stupid.

So I agree it is a scam, or whatever extreme incompetence and perverted people behind it.
Activity: 70
February 24, 2018, 05:31:54 AM

First thing they did was withdraw.php removal, so nobody can withdraw money.
Why would you do that?

Isn't normal thing to disable logons while fixing database and site?

Can you provide some evidence of your claim that CM is honest?
From their actions I (and most of people, I think) can see exactly opposite.

The fact that there are some servers behind cloudflare.. well.. they don't care about it. Why to even bother to shut them down?
In my opinion these servers are just rebooting themselves occasionally and some of them are dead.

Why owner details now changed from some fake Netherlands address to Japan, I guess?
Is current assigned to domain registration reminds you something? If not use google. Will help you identify previous cases with that suppose to be "domain owner".

PS. I didn't loose that much money on CM, so I'm laughing at situation, how naive people are thinking CM is not scam and they will come back.  and some posting fake screenshots with some suppose to be recent transfers. Can't even comment on that. However, that shows level of people who threw lot of money there. Easy to play around this type of individuals, it seems.

>Why remove withdraw.php
To disable withdrawal of the coins. IF database is corrupted, and there were evidence of that it was, then in some cases users might have incorrect amount of coins recorded in the database. Last time I was able to login (almost three weeks ago), I had a negative buy order for amount of -0.0005 BTC. Where did it came from I have no idea, but it affected my total BTC balance. Some people in trollbox reported that they had more coins that they supposed to.

Their website is a piece of shit written by amateurs. It's not like they can easily disable user logging in or withdrawal of coins by switching a toggle in admin panel. It is clear that their website just doesn't have those basic functions. That's why they have physically removed the file from server and shut down mail server, but people still were able to login because of cookies. Hell it took them 2 days to disable trading...

>Can you provide some evidence of your claim that CM is honest?
I never said that they were honest. In opposite, I've always said that they are NOT being honest about the extent of issues with their website and what they are actually doing right now.

>In my opinion these servers are just rebooting themselves occasionally and some of them are dead.
I can assure you that is not the case. I've been monitoring their servers and wallets from the beginning of this mess. And at this point I'm pretty sure that they are reading this thread too. Pretty much every security vulnerability that has been made public in this thread is fixed. (For example the info.php scripts physically removed from the servers after those got published here, etc)

>Do you have any theory about domain registration?
It's a common practice to use fake information for domain registration. I myself in past registered a domain for pre-school group under Michael Jackson's name and adress as a joke.
When Gandi set domain status to clientonHold and TransferProhibited, I guess CM just negotiated release of the domain and transfered it to another registrar using fake contact details. For Gandi holding on to that domain was pointless and only attracting complaints, so they were happy to get rid of it. And new registrar seems to not give a flying fuck about complaints sent to them. They could've registered domain to Satoshi Nakamoto with the same result.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
February 24, 2018, 03:52:57 AM
Speculation 2 (and very much the most paranoid post) CM is a scam (definitely bare with me for this one):

So, if someone disables ability to withdraw your coins (which CM did in first place) you have doubts it's a scam or not, right?
Let me ask you this... let's say your bank allows you to login, see statement on the account, but you can't transfer or use your money.

I assume you just say "well... it's 50/50 scam, so I wait patiently for few months, maybe years and then see" Cheesy hahahaha Cheesy

Do you see similarities between situation with bank I just described and CM? If not I can be more descriptive Cheesy
You need some pictures maybe? hahaha Cheesy
February 24, 2018, 03:49:32 AM

Also, if there is issue with database, how database has information about transactions if it's offline Cheesy

DB is not offline and it wasn't offline since CM went down. Just learn a thing or two before posting nonsense.

Sure, I will be happy to learn how fixing live database works Smiley
I guess it's the best method commit transactions to database while fixing it Smiley
Modern approach Cheesy

Also, interesting that website shows all wallets offline Cheesy
Thats how database knows about transactions.. from thin air Cheesy

We have established a month ago that CM has 5 servers, right now 3 of them are down and only one server is connected to wallets. The domains http://coinsmarkets.org or http://mail.coinsmarkets.com are pointing to 185.66.140.234. https://coinsmarkets.com is pointing to five servers, one of them is 185.66.140.234 which is connected to wallets, the other one is with message about "hosting resoved" but not connected to wallets and 3 others which are offline (cloudflare error 522).

Yes, fixing a database while it is still connected to the wallets and a buggy website with security holes (ip whitelisting by an old link) is extremly stupid. But we already knew that CM devs are incompetent fools who don't know what are they doing.

P.S. As for what is left to fix, I don't know. I don't believe that CM has been honest with us about what is really going on with their website. All I can see that they are doing something. Last sign of life from the developers was 4 days ago, when they shut down 3 servers.

P.P.S. Another example of their stupidity is the fact they didn't bring down the trading engine when the servers went down on 3rd of january when they first noticed that they had issues with their DB. As a result we have those ninja trades from 5th and 6th of january which could potentially corrupt DB even more.

First thing they did was withdraw.php removal, so nobody can withdraw money.
Why would you do that?

Isn't normal thing to disable logons while fixing database and site?

Can you provide some evidence of your claim that CM is honest?
From their actions I (and most of people, I think) can see exactly opposite.

PS. I didn't loose that much money on CM, so I'm laughing at situation, how naive people are thinking CM is not scam and they will come back.  and some posting fake screenshots with some suppose to be recent transfers. Can't even comment on that. However, that shows level of people who threw lot of money there. Easy to play around this type of individuals, it seems.
February 24, 2018, 03:44:49 AM
guys I deposited some eca to cm tonight, It added normally to it, the balances that you see on cm when you login, that`s not worthless numbers, they are real It added to my balance .....
don`t worry and do not listen to some people that like to say everything is scam !!

ALL COINS ARE SAFE

So, where is txhash for you transaction? hello mr. full of s**t?
You making false claims all the time.

I repeat again, provide txhash for you transaction instead of made up screenshots.
Activity: 1
February 24, 2018, 12:56:01 AM
Activity: 3
February 24, 2018, 12:39:14 AM
so what is our next move? Has anyone started to talk to lawyers?
Activity: 34
February 23, 2018, 10:48:18 PM
I am not involved in any way in Coinsmarkets' (or Coinhouse, Cryptobridge etc.) management  or their current predicament . I run a legitimate cryptocurrency. If it helps, Coinsmarkets sent me PMs in April 11, 2017 on Bitcointalk saying that they added Electra to their exchange (despite never applying to them) which was the only time we communicated. Since that time, I have shared them as an available exchange on my thread and never made statements about their reliability or safety level. I do hope they will be back because Electra as well as other cryptocurrency users have suffered greatly from CM’s actions.

Good to hear that "Mr. Electra" doesn't (and never did) defend the reliability of CM.
Pages:
Jump to: