Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 55. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 02:45:16 PM
Order Processed at last - took me a good 15 - 20 attempts thought before it worked so I would tell others to persevere with it.

How do i find the tx id on my coinsmarkets withdrawl? Thanks
Activity: 87
February 24, 2018, 02:40:45 PM
and received to wallet, unconfirmed but good as received  Shocked

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
February 24, 2018, 02:39:19 PM
For those wondering, I tried to withdraw other coins and got the message "Withdraw disabled on this coin for the moment."  So they really only allow ECA at the moment.

Yes and I don't think they will allow other coins such as ltc or btc to be withdrawn. This is so fucked up...
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
For those wondering, I tried to withdraw other coins and got the message "Withdraw disabled on this coin for the moment."  So they really only allow ECA at the moment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
February 24, 2018, 02:37:39 PM
Another thing is staking.. will see if they will credit accounts with proper amount.
Activity: 70
February 24, 2018, 02:36:41 PM
They could've at least have removed the withdraw fee...
Just saying.
February 24, 2018, 02:34:50 PM
had to go back a few time as 502 error, but worked eventually

Hello

Your request to withdraw 2599 [Electra] to Ef1PfdRcgJB6EwrQmCkopd9aKNSxFLo14G was processed.
You should receive it as soon as possible

TxID : d9982dd91f17243b40faf791e364305374525d4a84462503ec89d7db6e1700ee
Time : 24-02-2018 1******
Ip : ******

Regards

Coinsmarkets Support
February 24, 2018, 02:33:33 PM
Excellent news qf3l3k

It keeps crashing on me when trying to withdraw and coming up with the cloudflare error but i will keep trying.

Once you fill form with withdrawal and click withdraw.. if you get error keep refreshing.. data from form will be posted finally to server.
That is how that worked for me.. so just keep refreshing until you get webpage with confirmation that order has been processed.
Activity: 26
February 24, 2018, 02:32:04 PM
Excellent news qf3l3k

It keeps crashing on me when trying to withdraw and coming up with the cloudflare error but i will keep trying.
February 24, 2018, 02:24:01 PM
ECA withdrawals seem to work.. I have transaction coming to my wallet.
After number or reloads on webserver as it shows web server down quite often.

To confirm Txhash: 8401ac0f71bcd194800879e9d6bbbe6f56c05d9c5046a64420566f20e414b682

Now it is waiting for confirmation in wallet.
copper member
Activity: 71
February 24, 2018, 02:17:16 PM
Was able to login + receive email + see withdraw page for the first time since this went down.  Website is pretty unstable might crash again from everyone trying to withdraw.  No ECA unfortunately so will have to wait until they add the rest  Sad.

FYI - They didn't reset the PIN like they said earlier.  So maybe those that tried to log in to imitation website should try to reset their info.
February 24, 2018, 02:14:49 PM
login confirmed and withdraw placed !!! waiting for walletsync,,,,,,,,,,,,,now 502 error on coinsmarkets,,something happening people

Hello

There was a Successful login in your account
Ip : ********

Date :  02/24/2018 ******

If u have not logged in your account , please contact support at [email protected] as soon as possible

Regards
Activity: 70
February 24, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
Some people claimed to been able to withdraw ECA, I so far made it to withdraw.php before the servers died again...
For a short time mail servers were up and sending emails and apparently withdrawal working, now server is offline.
Activity: 57
February 24, 2018, 02:02:24 PM
You all are little boys, quit your whining...
Activity: 7
February 24, 2018, 01:51:45 PM
Hey: qf3l3k

- If it looks like a ChinaMan, swims like a ChinaMan, and quacks like a ChinaMan, then it's probably is a ChinaMan
- Brainless shitposts makes it harder for people to organise and bring real information to the table. Like server IP'S. Exposing false domains, Forwarding official CM news etc.
- People like you should be born with a bolito. When you quack too much the wire tightens.

Keep quacking chinaboy, crying like a little bitch helps the situation so much.

Conversation with you is over. You mentally ill and need to go to doctor.
Btw.  Individuals like you should be aborted before they born Cheesy

Yes!!! I'm insane in the membrane china boy. but seriously though, you reallllllly need to take an english course or two. Seems like you flunked junior high and now your only hope is trading scam coins. LoLLOOOL
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 01:50:20 PM
Date: 2018-02-24
Title: New update
Body:   

We decided to open withdraw to each coin we finish checking , for the moment work finished on electra withdraw is open , you are free to withdraw or keep your coin in our exchange , Stake reward will be credited cumulatively once we resume normal operation , More coins to follow. We thanks ECA dev team and all member for their patience
February 24, 2018, 01:44:18 PM
CM message:

Due to long process of DB fixing management decided to enable withdraw for each coin fixed , first coin will be eletra should be by this week , other coins will follow later, trade will be kept disabled . until we fully fix the DB .You are free to keep your coin in our exchange or withdraw them .

please someone try to withdraw and report here

Only people who would be able to withdraw are people with electra, and that's sometime by this upcoming week. I don't know why it isn't btc/ltc/doge but god damn these kids are incompetent.

so by this week? this monday 26feb is enable to withdraw or how Huh i try to withdraw and says this: Not enough fund
but i have 120k eca in my wallet D:,when day is to enable to withdraw??? any admin or dev coinsmarket, help

1 week from today. So by next Sat. CM guys are illiterate idiots. Just Set an alert on your phone. When Eca's price is tanking you know withdrawals are enabled on CM again
February 24, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

- If it looks like a ChinaMan, swims like a ChinaMan, and quacks like a ChinaMan, then it's probably is a ChinaMan
- Brainless shitposts makes it harder for people to organise and bring real information to the table. Like server IP'S. Exposing false domains, Forwarding official CM news etc.
- People like you should be born with a bolito. When you quack too much the wire tightens.

Conversation with you is over. You mentally ill and need to go to doctor.
Btw.  Individuals like you should be aborted before they born Cheesy
Activity: 73
February 24, 2018, 01:37:20 PM
CM message:

Due to long process of DB fixing management decided to enable withdraw for each coin fixed , first coin will be eletra should be by this week , other coins will follow later, trade will be kept disabled . until we fully fix the DB .You are free to keep your coin in our exchange or withdraw them .

please someone try to withdraw and report here

Only people who would be able to withdraw are people with electra, and that's sometime by this upcoming week. I don't know why it isn't btc/ltc/doge but god damn these kids are incompetent.

so by this week? this monday 26feb is enable to withdraw or how Huh i try to withdraw and says this: Not enough fund
but i have 120k eca in my wallet D:,when day is to enable to withdraw??? any admin or dev coinsmarket, help
February 24, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

Pages:
Jump to: