Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 80. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 09:49:04 AM
It looks like they've got their SSL/https certificate working again now...

If this is how they pull an exit scam, this is the worst way to do it lmao.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 09:39:56 AM
It looks like they've got their SSL/https certificate working again now...
Activity: 53
February 07, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
I think there only 2 ways in this situation :
1. Wait and maybe one day theyll be back
2. Report this story to some mass media resourses, it wont help to get back our coins but at least we'll prevent such situations in the future and teach people who are new to crypto not to hold much on exchanges.

What about finding them, hunting, legal actions etc. Even if this is real 100% scam its too late
1st beacause 30 days is more than enough to change your documents to new, change your face maybe and move to another country and cover all traces (with 100m$ in pocket its no problem for sure).
2nd - If it was so easy it would be already done, if u take a look at bitcointalk topic and this chat history there were a lot of ppl who contacted lawyers, hackers , police, host, domain reg etc...none of this actions gave any result. Maybe it worth to try but i doubt if we can achieve anything except losing time and money with this.
Activity: 12
February 07, 2018, 08:48:50 AM
I really hope its not an exit scam, because if it is, it's the worst one I've ever seen.
yeah stop spreading naive unfounded hope

fucking NUH  all the time-this is not being positive, this is being damn stupid. and im really sorry to say so.
how long you want to NUH ??
just bear with us 2030? only a few hours servers run?

times out.
Activity: 30
February 07, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
I really hope its not an exit scam, because if it is, it's the worst one I've ever seen.

Hope is a negative emotion...

Of course it is an exit scam!

How long does it take to migrate server to a different hosting? For me 1 day is enough, ever heard of virtual machines for christ sakes, it is really easy to migrate server!
February 07, 2018, 08:18:35 AM
hoping is over man.
i am willing to pay 50k€ when get my stuff back.
anyone who can make this happen pls contact me asap.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 08:12:53 AM
Activity: 161
February 07, 2018, 08:07:51 AM
There have been no any changes on the website except messages on the main page. They have "lack buffer" error month ago and this error still exists. I think CM is waiting when users lose interest in this case accepting the losses and then CM owners transfer all balances to their wallet.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 07, 2018, 07:54:48 AM
I said it was a scam since day 1 of this shit, but now I'm thinking they will come back.  Thank you for convincing me I was wrong.

Even if they comeback, what they did is practically a scam. They are holding a ton of money hostage for more than a month causing people to lose a lot of money. If they comeback and that's a big if, no one should use their exchange ever again.
February 07, 2018, 07:23:11 AM
I said it was a scam since day 1 of this shit, but now I'm thinking they will come back.  Thank you for convincing me I was wrong.
tell us more, what did convince you
-as for my part they have no intention at all to come back.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 06:49:27 AM
Activity: 17
February 07, 2018, 06:26:11 AM
As I keep repeating myself. The easiest and most effective step right now is to make a reddit thread on r/cryptocurrency which I will make sure will get a lot of upvotes. You need to have 100+ karma on reddit and a good way of expressing the whole situation as clearly as possible. This reddit helps daily with situations like this out and has 500k+ subscribers. Make a reddit thread, post it on this forum, and I will get this thread to 100+ upvotes to be noticeable

Seems someone already posted an article - can you up vote that one?
Activity: 30
February 07, 2018, 06:07:17 AM
CMS remind me of Cryptsy where i had my ethereum from 2015.

Cryptsy gambled with our coins, they lost and the owner fled.

Activity: 51
February 07, 2018, 04:40:17 AM
As I keep repeating myself. The easiest and most effective step right now is to make a reddit thread on r/cryptocurrency which I will make sure will get a lot of upvotes. You need to have 100+ karma on reddit and a good way of expressing the whole situation as clearly as possible. This reddit helps daily with situations like this out and has 500k+ subscribers. Make a reddit thread, post it on this forum, and I will get this thread to 100+ upvotes to be noticeable

Someone posted this yesterday;

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vmwdi/coinsmarketscom_issue_community_collaboration/
This post is deleted because no 100+karma, so nobody saw it anyways. Also, this post doesn't explain the situation, its just a copy paste from this forum.
Activity: 20
February 07, 2018, 04:18:31 AM

Someone posted this yesterday;

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vmwdi/coinsmarketscom_issue_community_collaboration/
February 07, 2018, 04:12:16 AM
We need to quickly hire a lawyer who operates in the same jurisdiction as whatever registrar that CM is migrating to.

So.. They're going to move to another host, which is the problem they say they have, and for you that for sure means that it's an exit scam?

I find that when I look at the telegram group, and the chat, it's a lot easier for me to be worried and/or afraid- but when I just go to the website itself and think about what's going on... It just seems more and more likely that they're incompetent, rather than crooks.

I worry that the actions of the community are part of what is causing some of the delay. Please, I urge people not to be too hasty.

You've finally realized this? I'm sure that if it weren't because of the community, we would've had coinsmarkets up and running WEEKS ago.
You're fucking delusional. Im sure bullheaded retards like you would wait for 10 years if you were told to.
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
February 07, 2018, 02:50:55 AM
We need to quickly hire a lawyer who operates in the same jurisdiction as whatever registrar that CM is migrating to.

So.. They're going to move to another host, which is the problem they say they have, and for you that for sure means that it's an exit scam?

I find that when I look at the telegram group, and the chat, it's a lot easier for me to be worried and/or afraid- but when I just go to the website itself and think about what's going on... It just seems more and more likely that they're incompetent, rather than crooks.

I worry that the actions of the community are part of what is causing some of the delay. Please, I urge people not to be too hasty.

You've finally realized this? I'm sure that if it weren't because of the community, we would've had coinsmarkets up and running WEEKS ago.
February 07, 2018, 01:57:09 AM
February 06, 2018, 09:39:03 PM

Then please be my guest and continue to hope that they are not scammers.

No one will fault you for lacking common sense.
Activity: 2
February 06, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

Pages:
Jump to: