Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 77. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 09, 2018, 08:42:35 AM
So is there anyone with reddit account of more than 100 karma points to post a topic /CryptoCurrency explaining the situation and bringing attention to Coinsmarkets being down for over a month and not letting people withdraw funds? If it is a scam then it needs exposure to as wide an audience as possible in order to catch them and if it isn't then it needs exposure to put pressure on the people behind it to put the exchange back up and working so that people can get their funds back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7waw3s/coinsmarkets_has_been_down_and_holding_possibly/
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
February 09, 2018, 06:29:43 AM
another ride
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
February 09, 2018, 06:10:42 AM
A source told me the guys behind coinsmarkets are Surinamese (an old colony of the Netherlands). My brother-in-law is Surinamese and his hobby is laying in a hammock all day, and his mindset is more rule than exception with his fellow countrymen. Hearing this piece of info made it believable for me that they are lazy and incompetent, but that doesn't mean they are dishonest.

Yes, I know the street they were registered on is called 'surinamestraat', but I think that's just a coincidence.

Makes too much sense that it's impossible to not be true.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 05:51:25 AM
Surinameses are so lazy that they steal soooo looong.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
February 09, 2018, 05:08:43 AM
If they are fixing the "last DB issues", they should be back very soon.
But they already said that and nothing changed.  Angry

They keep saying that for number of weeks.. now months... I said that hundreds of posts ago... they should be reported long time ago to NL police, so they can seize serves.
But lot of people here were defending them, claiming they honest.

Now everyone can stick this honesty up to the a**.

They were buying time and idiots were believing some BS posts on their website.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 02:26:10 AM
"Hosting/domain fixed , we will keep same host , new host will be back up , fixing last DB issue."

CONSmarkets are just trolling us. this issue is past 1 month now and CONSmarkets are still not up. dont believe in this shit people. let's move on. CONSmarkets are having the vacation of their lifetime. probably in bahamas right now..

CONSMARKETS WE WILL TRACK YOU DOWN!
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
February 08, 2018, 06:53:37 PM
So is there anyone with reddit account of more than 100 karma points to post a topic /CryptoCurrency explaining the situation and bringing attention to Coinsmarkets being down for over a month and not letting people withdraw funds? If it is a scam then it needs exposure to as wide an audience as possible in order to catch them and if it isn't then it needs exposure to put pressure on the people behind it to put the exchange back up and working so that people can get their funds back.
I have an account that could post that info, but someone else would have to write up all the details and word it however they want it worded.  I would basically just post it for them.
Activity: 8
February 08, 2018, 06:03:42 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
February 08, 2018, 06:01:08 PM
Okay, there's another update on coinsmarkets.com

"Hosting/domain fixed , we will keep same host , new host will be back up , fixing last DB issue."

Does anyone still believe in this shit?

I no longer believe a word those crypto thugs tell us...
February 08, 2018, 05:54:55 PM
A source told me the guys behind coinsmarkets are Surinamese (an old colony of the Netherlands). My brother-in-law is Surinamese and his hobby is laying in a hammock all day, and his mindset is more rule than exception with his fellow countrymen. Hearing this piece of info made it believable for me that they are lazy and incompetent, but that doesn't mean they are dishonest.

Yes, I know the street they were registered on is called 'surinamestraat', but I think that's just a coincidence.

Can you reveal your source?

Better yet can your source give us names and addresses? Your source can stay anonymous...

I'm sure the community would come up with a btc reward for you & the source if your information is correct. Correct meaning verifiable.
Activity: 11
February 08, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

Can you reveal your source?
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 05:38:51 PM
Let me know if it's needed!
If it will be an official fundraising action plan, I am in.

yes it will be. Ok i will do my homework for some things later on this evening. let me know if somebody's in to work with me together on this plan.

i did register the domain coinsmarkets-exit.nl

I thought it was a joke, but it is serious
https://www.sidn.nl/whois?q=coinsmarkets-exit.nl

why should i make a joke? these guys are done! let's get some more overview with this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
February 08, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

Activity: 40
February 08, 2018, 05:03:58 PM
They are buying more time so they can empty all the wallets in one go. They claimed to have fixed their DB a few weeks ago, and now they are just repeating their excuses
Activity: 11
February 08, 2018, 04:57:19 PM
Okay, there's another update on coinsmarkets.com

Does anyone still believe in this shit?
February 08, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

Are they trolling?

At this point one of two things will happen. We get full access to our coins or CM peps are going to jail.

CM WE WILL TRACK YOU DOWN
Activity: 65
February 08, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

Are they trolling?
Activity: 51
February 08, 2018, 03:53:33 PM
February 08, 2018, 03:30:09 PM
Does anyone have the https://etherscan.io/address/ link to CM's smartcontract?
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 02:33:20 PM
Let me know if it's needed!
If it will be an official fundraising action plan, I am in.

yes it will be. Ok i will do my homework for some things later on this evening. let me know if somebody's in to work with me together on this plan.

i did register the domain coinsmarkets-exit.nl

Pages:
Jump to: