Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 87. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
Is this really popular?
I just checked the site, and it doesn't look very beautiful in my eyes.
People will just think this is a scam. idk
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 05:00:25 AM
There are a lot of people here that are waiting for the CM...It would be very nice if we would give them some time once they get back online so we don't withdraw all in the same time(not that I'm planning to withdraw now...it wouldn't make sense imo). If a lot of people try to withdraw in the same time, their servers might crash again...there might be a few lucky people but still, please remember what we all went through with this and and think for the community as well. Thank you for your time and understanding Smiley

Kill yourself
Activity: 55
February 03, 2018, 04:48:20 AM
There are a lot of people here that are waiting for the CM...It would be very nice if we would give them some time once they get back online so we don't withdraw all in the same time(not that I'm planning to withdraw now...it wouldn't make sense imo). If a lot of people try to withdraw in the same time, their servers might crash again...there might be a few lucky people but still, please remember what we all went through with this and and think for the community as well. Thank you for your time and understanding Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
Maybe it is in few WORK hours they come back. Since it is weekend, we have to wait at least until Monday Grin. I wouldn't be surprised if the server crashes instantly when they reopen. There will be a lot of withdrawals. But after an initial spike, they should be good because there will be a lot fewer users.
February 03, 2018, 04:31:13 AM
CM still not working....not surprised  Sad

Thank god I see my coins there now...Couldn't see them before! This is a good sign <3
February 03, 2018, 04:28:06 AM
CM still not working....not surprised  Sad
Activity: 24
February 03, 2018, 12:41:22 AM
The funny thing, that when (or if) they`ll open access, they`ll tell "server overloaded" after 5-10 minutes LOL
Activity: 5
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
February 02, 2018, 09:09:17 PM
Ok this isn't funny anymore, my patience is growing thin.  It's been a month and we've all lost access to our funds in a market that is dropping every day.  Get it together staff.
February 02, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

I'm sure you won't respond to this, but why are you lying to everyone? Why would you say trading will be back in "a few hours" when a day later it still hasn't come back? Do you understand that continuing to lie to people after a month long downtime will piss them off? Do you understand that shit like this is why people contacted your original registrar/host in the first place and accused you of being scammers? Do you understand how incredibly dishonest and shady you appear to be when you  do this?

maybe db update taking more time, a lot of wallets. there might be some mandatory updates on some wallets (?) but it does look weird

stop making excuses for them retard. they didnt have to tell us they'd be back in a few hours, yet they did.. and they STILL arent back more than 24 hours later.....
Activity: 107
February 02, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

I'm sure you won't respond to this, but why are you lying to everyone? Why would you say trading will be back in "a few hours" when a day later it still hasn't come back? Do you understand that continuing to lie to people after a month long downtime will piss them off? Do you understand that shit like this is why people contacted your original registrar/host in the first place and accused you of being scammers? Do you understand how incredibly dishonest and shady you appear to be when you  do this?

maybe db update taking more time, a lot of wallets. there might be some mandatory updates on some wallets (?) but it does look weird

Then they should make another update. "A few hours" means 2 or 3, maybe 5 or 6 at the absolute most. It doesn't mean an entire day. If they really are coming back, then all they're doing is continuing to justify all the hate and accusations of fraud that they've received. It's like they haven't learned their lesson from the first several times they gave shitty updates and had extremely poor communication and consequently received poor backlash.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
February 02, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

Activity: 107
February 02, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
February 02, 2018, 05:13:07 PM
back to talk of legal stuff.  has anyone talked to those 2 florida lawyers?

this is an experimental tech and this is not a company with bitlicense. you don't need a lawyer, google.com
lawyer will google and then bill you lol. there is a veeeeery small amount of lawyers who can represent solid case in court that involves questionable and experimental tech. and i doubt that all the coins on CM will cover at least a half of the bill you looking into with that process. this could be different from country to country. but if you will look into computer tech cases, most of them successfully processed legal actions between american and asian companies, so geographical location is not critical. but there is no legal grounds in CM case since every piece of software is in experimental state and i doubt there was use of force that made you trade on CM. you wanted easy money, you knew the risks of the technology. people losing even more money on legal fees not knowing basic mechanics of the environment. so you need to be very careful not to lose more. besides the fact that current dip was observed since late october when all the bans were drafted. basic reading skills can safe you a lot of $$$
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Activity: 26
February 02, 2018, 04:36:56 PM
even if they return after a few hours it is a scam
February 02, 2018, 02:29:04 PM
This is so frustrating. Watching BTC slip down and I can't do anything about my coins. "A few hours" was a few hours ago before the other "few hours" before that. Ugg I really wish they would hurry up.

its been 24 hours since they posted that!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 87
February 02, 2018, 01:54:17 PM
I've just heard CM owner fell in a ditch and awoke 4 weeks later thinking he'd been gone a "FEW hours", suddenly he is an expert on star charts but knowledge on servers is now sketchy, the truth is out there people !
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
February 02, 2018, 01:37:37 PM
This is so frustrating. Watching BTC slip down and I can't do anything about my coins. "A few hours" was a few hours ago before the other "few hours" before that. Ugg I really wish they would hurry up.
Pages:
Jump to: