Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 85. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 09:13:49 AM
I would advice people not to log in to CoinsMarkets. watch the troll-box at the moment. A guy named CoinsMarketsWeb makes
statements there. He claims to be web-developer from CM. Here are some of his quotes:

- our wallet.DAT file had been stolen by 3rd party and we cannot restore the exchange .. We have the exchange at current state because of the current
   threats. i hope you understand and bear with us.
- we cant repair it because the servers have been hacked by russian group of members
- we are scared our team have been in contact with some of the bad members and they have been threatning us what can we do? seriously we cant even
  go anywhere out of the house
- we will be shutting the website on 10th this cant be given on news as it would be a big threat to us. we are trying to communicate to people here .
- On 10th Feb - we will be officially making an announcement on the main News section

I'm not sure of this all is true or that he is a troll but I should be carefull until there is real news on the website.

Take Care,
Reiniere2017.

it was announced before by coinsmarkets.com not to listen to chatbox trolls i wouldn't really care what sort of fake infos is being passed around there.
Activity: 70
February 04, 2018, 09:13:08 AM
I would advice people not to log in to CoinsMarkets. watch the troll-box at the moment. A guy named CoinsMarketsWeb makes
statements there. He claims to be web-developer from CM. Here are some of his quotes:

- our wallet.DAT file had been stolen by 3rd party and we cannot restore the exchange .. We have the exchange at current state because of the current
- we cant repair it because the servers have been hacked by russian group of members
- we are scared our team have been in contact with some of the bad members and they have been threatning us what can we do? seriously we cant even
- we will be shutting the website on 10th this cant be given on news as it would be a big threat to us. we are trying to communicate to people here .
- On 10th Feb - we will be officially making an announcement on the main News section

I'm not sure of this all is true or that he is a troll but I should be carefull until there is real news on the website.

Take Care,
Reiniere2017.

He is clearly just a troll who tries to scam people for "donations". And he is clearly not a web developer because all he is saying doesn't make sense from technical point of view.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

Take Care,
Reiniere2017.
Activity: 70
February 04, 2018, 08:45:07 AM
So they're finally exit scamming. Thank God. Please get it over with so I don't have to wait anymore.

Doesn't look like an exit scam. They still have only one server connected to the wallets. (http://185.66.140.234/walletstatus.php).
coinsmarkets.com and coinsmarkets.org still point to old 4 servers, one of them connected to the wallets and other 3 out of sync/having socket errors.

I can't say if any work has been done on servers in last 4 days, cause nothing has changed from the outside point of view. An update or clarification from CM is long overdue...
Activity: 310
Merit: 13
February 04, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
coinsmarket is back, but btc back to bottom too.. just WD all your balance then closing CM forever. Move On guys Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 28
February 04, 2018, 08:24:37 AM
So they're finally exit scamming. Thank God. Please get it over with so I don't have to wait anymore.
Activity: 24
February 04, 2018, 07:58:57 AM
At some point I think CM will activate trading but when that happens who knows. They seemed to run a professional operation prior to their website going down so all this has been very perplexing for me and I'm sure others. Its hard to understand why a company would work so hard to build trust then throw it away so easily, something else must be going on that were not privy to. All we can do is look at the facts and try to come to some kind of conclusion. With that said I'll share a few of my thoughts with the community.

Do I think this is an exit scam?  
At this point no but my opinion could change. They could have shut everything down, moved all the coins to the dark web and disappeared, yet here they are doing something with the website that's indisputable. The fact they keep working on it leads me believe they're sticking around. The more work they do on CM the bigger their footprint across the web so it doesn't add up right now.

Are th.................

What are you joking or what? ALL WALLETS ARE OFFLINE, check here: https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 07:56:20 AM
Everyone chill out. Coinsmarkets team know that they're going to get fucked if they steal our coins at this point. You just have to understand that the coinsmarkets team have always been inefficient and underdeveloped.

Also I really don't think they work on weekends hence what should've taken a few hours is taking a few "days" instead, but saturday and sunday aren't business days.
Activity: 5
February 04, 2018, 07:34:00 AM
LOL, I cant belive it.  Theres still some that thinks they are going to open ths site agian.  My god, how stupid are you? Ure Money is gone, idiots
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
February 04, 2018, 06:51:28 AM
At some point I think CM will activate trading but when that happens who knows. They seemed to run a professional operation prior to their website going down so all this has been very perplexing for me and I'm sure others. Its hard to understand why a company would work so hard to build trust then throw it away so easily, something else must be going on that were not privy to. All we can do is look at the facts and try to come to some kind of conclusion. With that said I'll share a few of my thoughts with the community.

Do I think this is an exit scam?  
At this point no but my opinion could change. They could have shut everything down, moved all the coins to the dark web and disappeared, yet here they are doing something with the website that's indisputable. The fact they keep working on it leads me believe they're sticking around. The more work they do on CM the bigger their footprint across the web so it doesn't add up right now.

Are they up to no good?
Maybe. The fact we don't have access to our coins remains a huge red flag. They could have manually returned large sums of bitcoins & litecoins to users by now, but that hasn't happened, so that's a little evil by itself. Maybe they really wanted to make off with our coins but got scared because they know if someone digs deep enough they'll get caught. And that should be a legitimate concern for them because they will get caught if they run with our money. I'm pretty sure we've tracked down the identity of one of people behind CM. Waiting on more verification, but if this person is one of the people behind CM they're into a lot of stuff. Lets just say they have their hands in a lot of things crypto. The kind of person that has something to lose $$$ and its worth going after. tick tock tick tock cm the net is closing...

Why the delay?
IDK but I don't buy the database problem. Its to easy to hire a professional from upwork to fix the problems. Some of those companies using upwork have been in the web development field for 10 to 20 years and come with huge reputations that they wouldn't dare tarnish. So cm saying they're still trying to fix it just doesn't make any sense. People I can't put my finger on it but somehow someway without moving those coins I think they're making a profit off this fiasco. It would explain the continued delay.

But maybe I'm wrong about all this. Maybe they are so completely incompetent and reckless that they just don't give a shit.

February 04, 2018, 05:32:39 AM
I'm not angry with them.
We are the fools who put real money on a site that we have no idea what and who are behind it.
In fact, if I knew how, I would do exactly the same thing, and now sit on some island I have bought and laugh about the world

You're a shit person.
Activity: 5
February 04, 2018, 05:06:42 AM
I'm not angry with them.
We are the fools who put real money on a site that we have no idea what and who are behind it.
In fact, if I knew how, I would do exactly the same thing, and now sit on some island I have bought and laugh about the world

Activity: 229
February 04, 2018, 04:21:28 AM
we can speculate, but the facts do not look good for coins.
Why do they communicate on twitter through other accounts not alone?
They are listed on twitter.

Also, even with a small team ... almost 4 days down and no ability to fix it?
The story of buying a server that will arrive soon? came to Smiley

time to go to the top of that Smileyada most likely the coin will not return.
February 04, 2018, 03:25:49 AM
The entire crypto world will be watching to see if the CM devs are tracked-down. 
After Feb 5th the shit-storm will begin. One month is enough time with zero results and horse-shit communication.
Fuck'em . .  
February 04, 2018, 03:20:45 AM
There are people hunting them down in the deep web. They're going down.
February 04, 2018, 03:10:22 AM
What about to bring a group action on the grounds about frankly fraudulent actions (include deleting of withdraw.php), lost profit and finally lost funds.

Is any lawyer from Netherlands here? Don`t you want such "juicy" case???

Fuck this "a few hours" and all funds! I demand REVENGE!

Correct.
Their lack of respect to the CM Community is pathetic -
At this point, their just jerking off.

I felt it when they said, "few fixes here and there"

Time to go after the fuckers.
Activity: 24
February 04, 2018, 12:37:22 AM
What about to bring a group action on the grounds about frankly fraudulent actions (include deleting of withdraw.php), lost profit and finally lost funds.

Is any lawyer from Netherlands here? Don`t you want such "juicy" case???

Fuck this "a few hours" and all funds! I demand REVENGE!
Activity: 26
February 04, 2018, 12:31:20 AM
PAJEET + LIARS + UNSKILLED + STUPIDITY = COINSMARKETS
Activity: 89
February 04, 2018, 12:14:21 AM
i see no new message in the news section since 1-30
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
February 03, 2018, 11:52:03 PM
This is about as amusing and sad to watch as BItkooooooonnnnnnnneeeeeeccccttttttt.

BUT hopefully here ppl smart enough to withdraw their coins (if it'll be possible), and never return.
Pages:
Jump to: