Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 89. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
Trading will be enabled in few hours .
this is what it reads.

We all know this is bullshit.
c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 07:33:56 AM
Trading will be enabled in few hours .
this is what it reads.
Activity: 161
February 02, 2018, 06:20:59 AM
Best internet thread ever... lol.  Well, it seems we are getting closer.  Rather it be a few hours or a few days it doesn't matter to me.  As long as they open up and I can see my coins again I will be happy.  

I will even use the exchange again for trading.  I am not afraid.  I supported other sites like mercatox that had issues and I will continue to support our cryptocurrency community.

You retard. They fucked over so many people and you still want to support them? Fuck you and hope you lose all your money.

And the nerve to compare this to mercatox. Mercatox was down for at most 3 days, never 1 FUCKING MONTH.  Kill yourself

coinbase is down since november lol
Who knows, maybe, few hours will take 3 months (2160 hours)?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
February 02, 2018, 04:41:24 AM
Best internet thread ever... lol.  Well, it seems we are getting closer.  Rather it be a few hours or a few days it doesn't matter to me.  As long as they open up and I can see my coins again I will be happy.  

I will even use the exchange again for trading.  I am not afraid.  I supported other sites like mercatox that had issues and I will continue to support our cryptocurrency community.

You retard. They fucked over so many people and you still want to support them? Fuck you and hope you lose all your money.

And the nerve to compare this to mercatox. Mercatox was down for at most 3 days, never 1 FUCKING MONTH.  Kill yourself

coinbase is down since november lol
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
February 02, 2018, 04:40:32 AM
i guess there's no point to check every 5 mins before wallets are started syncing https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 04:28:47 AM
Where did January 2018 go?
It was consumed in thinking about CoinsMarkets.

How will February pan out?
Activity: 28
February 02, 2018, 03:50:23 AM

And the nerve to compare this to mercatox. Mercatox was down for at most 3 days, never 1 FUCKING MONTH.  Kill yourself
Activity: 29
Merit: 5
February 02, 2018, 03:38:39 AM
finally the suffering coming to an end. but i will keep using CM too. it would stiil be a nice choice for early investments in new altcoins. hope that "few hours" wont be like "soon" though  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
February 02, 2018, 03:28:30 AM
Best internet thread ever... lol.  Well, it seems we are getting closer.  Rather it be a few hours or a few days it doesn't matter to me.  As long as they open up and I can see my coins again I will be happy.   

I will even use the exchange again for trading.  I am not afraid.  I supported other sites like mercatox that had issues and I will continue to support our cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 02:48:05 AM
Few hours is the same as soon. "Soon" has been lasting for a month. CM's devs have a different perception of time unlike common human beings. They are sloths.
Hahaha you made my day. Best definition for CM staff.
February 02, 2018, 02:19:23 AM
Today I tried to go to coinsmarketschat, there are more than 500 people, but the system reports (The user name and password do not match. Please check your log in info. Forgot password ?)

I've enter everything correctly, I'm banned ? Or is it a glitch of the system ?

Coinsmarkets is a glitch in the system.

Why the fuck would they announce that they'll be back in a few hours? I only check if they're back once a day but now that they've announced this i'm checking every 30 mins. These pajeets really want to fucking torture us. Fuck them so much. UGHHH!!!!!!  Angry
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 02:19:09 AM
Today I tried to go to coinsmarketschat, there are more than 500 people, but the system reports (The user name and password do not match. Please check your log in info. Forgot password ?)

For me, it tells me it sends an email to my email, but it never sends.

For you, think very hard, maybe you forgot your username or password or pin.
Activity: 34
February 02, 2018, 01:56:53 AM

Coinsmarkets is a glitch in the system.
February 02, 2018, 01:40:40 AM

February 02, 2018, 01:29:26 AM
hope the coinsmarkets admins kill themselves like they made that guy commit suicie  Angry
Activity: 161
February 02, 2018, 01:21:52 AM
Few hours is the same as soon. "Soon" has been lasting for a month. CM's devs have a different perception of time unlike common human beings. They are sloths.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
February 02, 2018, 01:00:41 AM
Fucking fudders are getting rekt in the ass.

Regardless of whether they come back or not (they're not), we are suing unless they double everyone's money for the inconvenience.

looks like you gonna lose your funds by not knowing the platform you using and basic laws.
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 12:43:52 AM
Website is online, but how do I login? Still waiting for my login email.
February 01, 2018, 11:44:08 PM
Fucking fudders are getting rekt in the ass.

Regardless of whether they come back or not (they're not), we are suing unless they double everyone's money for the inconvenience.

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
February 01, 2018, 11:07:00 PM
The Lord of Newtons Third Law too! 
I prefer ladies, but also I'd like to mention the new site motto Trading will be enabled in few hours . That doesn't help much as LTC is now worth a lot less than usual nevermind BTC going down as well so I get no profit at all Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: