Pages:
Author

Topic: EXRATES.ME is a scam Exchange - page 4. (Read 24320 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
December 20, 2018, 02:03:08 PM
read this post - https://cryptomaa.com/btc/keep-bitcoin-safe-exchanges/

you will find how to find scam exchanges
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
December 06, 2018, 02:48:43 AM
Exchange use fake trading volume is fraud, they can scam us at anytime so best choice is do not use it. There are many reputation exchanges for us and i think EXRATES.ME is not one of them.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
Registered on exrates yesterday and sold there my uDoos. All operations took about 3 hours for me. The exchange is not scam for sure.
upd: Also liked that there was no need to pass KYC procedure like on other exchanges
Activity: 8
December 05, 2018, 04:20:57 AM
I agree with you, exchange rates are far from an ideal exchange, but Exrates is quite small, and now I have the feeling that you are aligning them with the top exchanges. The main thing is that the team does not steal users' money and is working on the project. Give them time, and we will see if they become better or not.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
December 04, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
Those things doesn't actually mean extrate.me is a scam at the start exchange can face all these challenges but time goes on the will rectify all there errors there is no exchange that is 100% perfect.
Activity: 3
December 03, 2018, 12:01:23 PM
For me, these numbers do not mean anything, I can go to any exchange and make such screenshots, all exchanges simply attract users, so that the bad would not talk about Exrates  Undecided, and the facts are that the output is working and all users get their money. And this is the most important thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 02, 2018, 04:50:34 PM
Well the exchange might have been seen to pump the prices of coins, but that does not mean it is a scam exchange, because there are so many exchanges that do that. I have an account on it and i have traded there. To affirm their genuineness, i was able to withdraw on it. The only issue i have with them is the withdrawal that takes a lot of time. At first i was worried, but i later discovered that withdrawals are likely to be processed manually.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 01:12:51 PM
Look at ATB coin charts there Cheesy 500BTC daily volume with buy orders across markets less than 0.2BTC. 98.5% of trade "volume" in Coinmarket comes from there. If no one did, I report this exchange to Coinmarket as it is trash.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 12:12:40 PM
we need evidance from authoer otherwise with all respect you might be just a man who lose money on that exchange and wants to discredit it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 01, 2018, 09:07:25 AM
Thanks for giving heads up to community in here. Scammers should be punished for their actions, because of them new people are afraid of investing in crypto currencies and everyone getting hurt from this.
Activity: 10
December 01, 2018, 09:05:07 AM
Obvious they manipulate BTC Volume, i'm not really sure how i can get my $500 out from there Sad

https://i.ibb.co/RPgjDdG/exrates.png

https://i.ibb.co/vX69VwV/exrates2.png
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 06:41:39 AM
I have long used the services of this exchange and also had problems with them. Why trade where there are a lot of negative reviews. Now a lot of popular exchanges that are very loyal to their customers and many of these exchanges small commission.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
December 01, 2018, 04:56:13 AM
It certainly looks like they are manipulating the volume to make it look like they are trading more than they are.
Totally agree with you, I swear have seen fake volume on There. Last night I wanna sell my TavittCoin on exrates because volume is high and the price also high. I create sell order with cheap price and hope someone can buy it. But, after I check it (now), my sell order still not sold, however volume trading still so high (so strange). So, I decide to make a research and got it. The volume trading is Fake!! I see trade history appearing by itself, I'm so fear using this exchanges, so because that, I decide to sell all my TavittCoin according to the buy order with very cheap price. Look at the screenshoot below:

That's trade history from my order, you can see that weirdness. Check by yourself at https://exrates.me or check fantastic volume in here https://www.coingecko.com/id/grafik_harga/tavittcoin/btc
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
November 29, 2018, 03:32:31 AM
Exchanges are highly competitive, and exchanges are usually safe when cryptocurrencies take off, but many small exchanges are dangerous when bitcoin falls sharply. For the security of funds we should choose a large exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
November 29, 2018, 03:17:56 AM
Just today trade volume is around 30K Bitcoin in EXRATES.ME how it can be scam?
There are no authentic source regarding SCAM because still there are top ranking coin traded and big volume.

How do you know that that volume is real.

On their website and in coinmarketcap they show that they have sold 393 BTC worth of DTRC in 24 hours.

It would mean that they sold the entire coin supply 22x in 24 hours. There is only 18 BTC of DTRC in existence.

They have been caught out falsifying the amounts for a number of coins now.

So when you are trading on there with false volumes they are giving the impression that they are making a lot more sales than they really are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxGzGrq5-T8
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 08:54:39 AM
Just today trade volume is around 30K Bitcoin in EXRATES.ME how it can be scam?
There are no authentic source regarding SCAM because still there are top ranking coin traded and big volume.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
November 28, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
I never am done trading on this exchange, but if you have enough information to your allegations better post it on the scam announcement, where they will have a good chance to defend themselves, but based on your post it's about fake volume and not withdrawal issues so it's about reputation not scamming people.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
November 28, 2018, 07:46:05 AM
Hello all,

As a crypto community member, it’s important to warn all community members that the exchange called Exrates.me is a Scam exchange.

Please don’t list your projects on this so-called Jakarta based exchange

We have investigated them and these are the conclusions:

1. This exchange manipulates its coinmarketcap information, constantly showing a trade volume of usd42m, when there is less than usd200k volume daily

2. All trades are manually manipulated by the Exrates team and it’s not possible to execute any trades

3. Withdrawals take forever to be processed and your deposits get lost with no explanations

4. All the twitter followers and likes are fake, and any announcements of coin listing are just mere scams

5. The trade engine is virtually non existent and everything seems done by hand

Please stay away from this exchange. They charge 3 BTC for listing and their exchange is simply fraud!!

EXRATES.ME is SCAM!!!!

yes I also noticed this before. I wonder why there are still many traders believe in this platform or are those newbies only and only see the profit that may blind them for any security issues. Always beware guys and DYOR as a habit.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
November 28, 2018, 07:39:26 AM
It certainly looks like they are manipulating the volume to make it look like they are trading more than they are.

$1,526,211 USD 24 hour trading volume on a $69,095 USD market cap coin.  Grin

They are always pumping their shitcoin one time in a day. I remember about FSBT and there was no any order on the exchange site but CMC shows it has more than 500k USD daily trade volume. This exchange is shitty exchange site. A lot of manipulation and this can't be trusted by anyone.
Activity: 8
November 28, 2018, 07:33:05 AM
If coins and their community trust Exrates then I trust too, I registered on this exchange and have never regretted
Pages:
Jump to: