Pages:
Author

Topic: EXRATES.ME is a scam Exchange - page 7. (Read 24320 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 66
July 14, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

Please stay away from this exchange. They charge 3 BTC for listing and their exchange is simply fraud!!

I actually tried to register with them, but never received the verification code which was necessary to log in. I guess I may consider myself lucky for that. Thanks for the heads up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
July 14, 2018, 08:13:37 AM
I don’t know about this exchange but their terms seems ridiculous to be honest
But still, there is a need for you to provide proofs to this claims because there are several users on this forum and they will be eager to find out more about is

Remember crypto currency is about volatility and Research
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
I have never heard of them before and looks like they don't have much volume so those 3 BTC fee to get listed seems quite high.
I don't have any experience with them and I always try to avoid new exchanges like this, I can't trust some random guy with my hard earned money.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 08:03:50 AM
I agree this exchange is not good.
They charge total 1%(0.5% as Exchange Fee, 0.5% as Merchant Fee) when withdrawing from the wallet and I have never heard this kind of huge fee.

I also found fake tradings that there were no exact sell/bye orders but showing many trades on the trading history.
Look at ETH/BTC for example. Orders are so small but the volume is massive.

Still did not made any withdraw yet but I am so afraid if I can move my assets to other exchange.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
June 20, 2018, 04:30:47 PM
Do you have evidence to support these claims? I'm finding them slow also, but not sure wheter they are a scam.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
Hello all,

As a crypto community member, it’s important to warn all community members that the exchange called Exrates.me is a Scam exchange.

Please don’t list your projects on this so-called Jakarta based exchange

We have investigated them and these are the conclusions:

1. This exchange manipulates its coinmarketcap information, constantly showing a trade volume of usd42m, when there is less than usd200k volume daily

2. All trades are manually manipulated by the Exrates team and it’s not possible to execute any trades

3. Withdrawals take forever to be processed and your deposits get lost with no explanations

4. All the twitter followers and likes are fake, and any announcements of coin listing are just mere scams

5. The trade engine is virtually non existent and everything seems done by hand

Please stay away from this exchange. They charge 3 BTC for listing and their exchange is simply fraud!!

EXRATES.ME is SCAM!!!!

Pages:
Jump to: