Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXVO] Decentralised, Community Focused AIRDROP | Exchange Platform | Masternode - page 20. (Read 9773 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Exvo Developer
Update:

At roughly block ~620 our mining pool encountered a DDoS attack which resulted in network instability. As we took pool offline to migrate and mitigate users started having syncing issues which didn't resolve fast enough when we spun up the new server.
The official pool (https://exvo.io) is fully back online, synced and up to date on the latest wallet. You MUST update to the latest source/wallet otherwise you will have syncing issues.

We will be keeping an eye on everything very closley to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Latest Wallet:
https://github.com/ExvoProject/Exvo/releases/tag/v1.0.0.1
copper member
Exvo Developer
@EXVO , give us some NODE IP'S , your pool is the only pool now with the correct height.

We are in the middle of setting up some extra nodes and will post them shortly. Also an update may be pushed to help with syncing for those having issues.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
@EXVO , give us some NODE IP'S , your pool is the only pool now with the correct height.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Od rodjenja mog....
Official pool has been migrated and back up and running. Blocks being found also!

Explorer is taking a little longer to migrate. Thank you for your patience and we are putting things in place to make sure this does not happen again!

Pool is not running, having issues. Im mining this almost 4h, and still dont have nothing on pool or in my wallet.
Premine is not enough for you, you must also steal our mined coins?
copper member
Exvo Developer
Official pool has been migrated and back up and running. Blocks being found also!

Explorer is taking a little longer to migrate. Thank you for your patience and we are putting things in place to make sure this does not happen again!
its not, the whole network is down
copper member
Exvo Developer
Here is a pool i started as test but we already found a block, so everyone is welcome :

http://46.17.100.27

stratum+tcp://46.17.100.27:4533

For password use : c=EXVO

Pool fee is only 0.2% at the moment cause still in test phase, payouts min 0.2 EXVO, also run every 1 hour

The official pool is down while we mitigate and migrate the server but the following pool is up while we work on it!
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Sorry guys just got an alert looks like there is an attack on the mining server at the moment. We are trying to mitigate at the moment!
I know who it was... it was Nicehash. It likes to attack servers and split blockchains so there's probably a hardfork
copper member
Exvo Developer
the whole network dieded  Roll Eyes

Sorry guys just got an alert looks like there is an attack on the mining server at the moment. We are trying to mitigate at the moment!
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
looks like stuck at height 641  Huh
the whole network dieded  Roll Eyes
Activity: 49
please, tell me your discordapp ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do you have any whitepaper written for the coin?
Here is a pool i started as test but we already found a block, so everyone is welcome :

http://46.17.100.27

stratum+tcp://46.17.100.27:4533

For password use : c=EXVO

Pool fee is only 0.2% at the moment cause still in test phase, payouts min 0.2 EXVO, also run every 1 hour

Activity: 172
Do you have discord channel?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi Lycheebit,

Doesn't seem to be working on NH... user name or password not recognised when trying to validate the pool?

Hi ! Exvo is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Activity: 150
Merit: 11
Hi Lycheebit,

Doesn't seem to be working on NH... user name or password not recognised when trying to validate the pool?

Hi ! Exvo is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

only the main pool seems to be working both lychebit and gos seem to be having problems
Activity: 126
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
Official pool seems to have stability problems? I get timeouts, API errors, and Block Explorer returns nothing?
Miner continues to work though
yeah i noticed this though i think its just a problem with the front end, my shares are still being accepted and it's still paying out
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
reserve german translation
Pages:
Jump to: