Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXVO] Decentralised, Community Focused AIRDROP | Exchange Platform | Masternode - page 16. (Read 9771 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This project looks promising. Following!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

really want to see the exchange in the near future .. now, at distributions I got more coins than in the pool, at my 2x1060 I got 4 coins a day, I will wait for new drops or exchange.

p.s. found in the channel ... the auction of sales is in full swing Grin
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Exvo Developer
Wishshing dev's would make it a little easier to mine..  Wink

Unfortunately we can't make it easier as the more people that mine, the harder it is Wink

was just kiddin..  Grin Hope this project goes to the Moon!

Thank you for the kind words, jump on our discord and have a chat!
Activity: 4

Unfortunately we can't make it easier as the more people that mine, the harder it is Wink

was just kiddin..  Grin Hope this project goes to the Moon!
copper member
Exvo Developer

Activity: 4
Activity: 2
Oh awesome! An airdrop! What I like is that this is it's own currency AND it's own exchange platform. As stated above this gives the coin real world use cases and could potentially mean that this coin and exchange could make it big. I'm excited for the launch of the exchange! Smiley
copper member
Exvo Developer
AIRDROP  - Week 1 [1000 EXVO Split]

Our first airdrop is now live! Please complete these steps below and you will be entered for your share of 1000EXVO (split amongst all applicants, 1 time per person).
This will run for one week, then a spreadsheet posted with details and payments made.
All you need to do is post on our BitcoinTalk thread (what you like, dislike, feedback, encouragement etc) and then fill out the below form!
A few rules, no 'Newbie' accounts (to prevent multiple applications) and 1 application per person.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XvK_4wB6o0jXHO5yrqsQTpwxaSGfwfGs2076wzlUA3E
copper member
Exvo Developer
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
Activity: 350
EXVO is an interesting and promising coin that will have its own ecosystem that includes the exchange and the trading platform. I think this coin will have very good potential for growth in price since EXVO has real products to provide value.
copper member
Exvo Developer
hey guys been keeping my eye on this. Does anypne know is this worth mining on a amd 550 or what the hash might be. wanna mine a new coin thats not cryptonight but thibk nvidia is best for this right?

nVidia usually gives better hash rates, but you may be able to tweak your settings to get a reasonable hashrate?
Activity: 215
#
hey guys been keeping my eye on this. Does anypne know is this worth mining on a amd 550 or what the hash might be. wanna mine a new coin thats not cryptonight but thibk nvidia is best for this right?
copper member
Exvo Developer
Hi!

What is the difference of your new trading platform and market place?
Why do you call your coin latest next generation crypto-currency? What is the points of next generation?

Hi our trading platform will run on the EXVO blockchain and provide it's services (e.g coin listing, fee's, marketplace) all payable in EXVO decentralised on the blockchain.
More detailed information on the inner-works of this will be available in the whitepaper which is being finalised Smiley

Masternodes!
The first Masternode has been activated on the network and is getting rewards, so miners will only currently be rewarded ~4EXVO per block instead of 9.5! Looks like another 2 are close to being setup also.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hi!

What is the difference of your new trading platform and market place?
Why do you call your coin latest next generation crypto-currency? What is the points of next generation?
copper member
Exvo Developer
Update:

Please note the official pool URL has now changed to https://pool.exvo.io in preparation for the launch of the exchange platform. The stratum URL's have stayed the same and no interuption to mining!
Thank you for your quick updated news about URL to exvo.io pool.
Hope all the best for EXVO project.

Please try refresh if you have issues with it loading as DNS propagates Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Update:

Please note the official pool URL has now changed to https://pool.exvo.io in preparation for the launch of the exchange platform. The stratum URL's have stayed the same and no interuption to mining!
Thank you for your quick updated news about URL to exvo.io pool.
Hope all the best for EXVO project.
copper member
Exvo Developer
Update:

Pages:
Jump to: