Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXVO] Decentralised, Community Focused AIRDROP | Exchange Platform | Masternode - page 21. (Read 9773 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Official pool seems to have stability problems? I get timeouts, API errors, and Block Explorer returns nothing?
Miner continues to work though
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
yes i like this mining coin..this is very cool and gives many advantages. I'm sure this project has a bright future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
hello,
when will your airdrop campaign start and where will it be announced?
will you do a bounty campaign on bitcointalk?
do you have a channel discord?
regards
Activity: 11
11 GH * 1 hour = 0 EXVO....  should it be?
you need to wait for the block to confirm then it will show, then it pays out every 15min i think, blocks take around 90-120mins to confirm just need to wait
Well, wait another hour) Thank you.
i've just started to get my first rewards through from main pool, started mining just over 2 hours so looking at 120min for block confirm currently

ok thank you
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
you need to wait for the block to confirm then it will show, then it pays out every 15min i think, blocks take around 90-120mins to confirm just need to wait
i've just started to get my first rewards through from main pool, started mining just over 2 hours so looking at 120min for block confirm currently
11 GH * 1 hour = 0 EXVO....  should it be?
you need to wait for the block to confirm then it will show, then it pays out every 15min i think, blocks take around 90-120mins to confirm just need to wait, it's still below block 500 so dont expect to high a payout until later on today
Activity: 308
Italian translation reserved
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Reserve for Vietnamese translation
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Exvo Developer
Definitely will keep eye on the upcoming updates to see the direction and potential in coming days or weeks. Even I have read the purpose why 5% premined were kept but still need to see their usage. It is very early to say anything as you also have to work to stabilize the hashrates and network safety to make sure a smooth launch.

Thank you for the feedback mcfom, the next few weeks will be interesting for all as we announce our strategy for the next few months Smiley

We agree with the premine hence why we will have a transparent open ledger so you can see what proposals and where they EXVO is going in real time and have your say too!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Definitely will keep eye on the upcoming updates to see the direction and potential in coming days or weeks. Even I have read the purpose why 5% premined were kept but still need to see their usage. It is very early to say anything as you also have to work to stabilize the hashrates and network safety to make sure a smooth launch.
copper member
Exvo Developer
It works perfectly now, thanks so much  Wink

Awesome no problems, let us know if you need help with anything else!

Halfway to block 500 nearly! At block 500 rewards will go to 10 EXVO per block instead of one for the rest of the mining phase! So if you are not mining already be in quick before everyone else jumps in.  Grin
Like the sound of this coin, started a rig up on the main pool, just passed block 250 so not to long for bigger rewards, looking forward to the future of this coin, and makes a change for the dev not to use premine opening and selling mn's straight away for quick profit, looks like he wants to stay with this coin instead of making a quick buck and dumping, definitely a coin to keep an eye on.

Good luck Dev

Thanks shroonzcoin! That's not what the premine is for, and also slightly corrupt in our eyes for people to do that. The premine will only be used to put EXVO first and into the hands of people that cannot mine (through bounties, airdrops, promotions) and the upkeep and development of it.

Like we said earlier, when we can post images and tidy the thread up we will be putting up a transparent public ledger for everyone to vote, comment and discuss on what it should be spent on  Wink
Dev you can use this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24371150 for ann looks batter

Ah thanks for that busminer, didn't realise there was a way to speed it up. Will get right on to it Smiley
Activity: 196
Filipino translation reserved. Please confirm if needed. Thanks
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
It works perfectly now, thanks so much  Wink

Halfway to block 500 nearly! At block 500 rewards will go to 10 EXVO per block instead of one for the rest of the mining phase! So if you are not mining already be in quick before everyone else jumps in.  Grin
Like the sound of this coin, started a rig up on the main pool, just passed block 250 so not to long for bigger rewards, looking forward to the future of this coin, and makes a change for the dev not to use premine opening and selling mn's straight away for quick profit, looks like he wants to stay with this coin instead of making a quick buck and dumping, definitely a coin to keep an eye on.

Good luck Dev

Thanks shroonzcoin! That's not what the premine is for, and also slightly corrupt in our eyes for people to do that. The premine will only be used to put EXVO first and into the hands of people that cannot mine (through bounties, airdrops, promotions) and the upkeep and development of it.

Like we said earlier, when we can post images and tidy the thread up we will be putting up a transparent public ledger for everyone to vote, comment and discuss on what it should be spent on  Wink
Dev you can use this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24371150 for ann looks batter
copper member
Exvo Developer

Halfway to block 500 nearly! At block 500 rewards will go to 10 EXVO per block instead of one for the rest of the mining phase! So if you are not mining already be in quick before everyone else jumps in.  Grin

Good luck Dev

Like we said earlier, when we can post images and tidy the thread up we will be putting up a transparent public ledger for everyone to vote, comment and discuss on what it should be spent on  Wink

Good luck Dev
copper member
Exvo Developer
pool is one, or are there others?

There is the official pool run by us devs (0% fee) - https://exvo.io and there was another but they were having some issues we were trying to help with over PM but never heard back so not sure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
http://radio.r41.ru
pool is one, or are there others?
copper member
Exvo Developer

Pages:
Jump to: