Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook and blockchain - page 3. (Read 1986 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 05:02:33 PM
This news is real and not just the rumor or banning of any crypto ads on their platforms does make a lot of sense because first you can eliminate your competitors instead of trying to become a sustainable monopolist. Cool
If from the facebook seriously want to make a coin and wallet technology itself then it will enliven the list of other crypto currency. We know facebook is the largest social media company in the world that much in demand of all circles. Hope it can come true. Cool
Activity: 28
June 15, 2018, 05:16:50 AM
Everybody will adopt blockchain including Facebook.
This technology is totally disruptive, it Is not a niche technology as many people think!!
so, everybody will adopt it soon or later!! the benefits are too high in order to not consider the blockchain!
and with the passege of time this great technology will be more adopted by everyone!!
cheers

Activity: 71
June 07, 2018, 05:10:02 AM
We work through our various types of Facebook online activities, we have to remove Facebook very carefully and what the government wants and what we hate will be different. For example, there should be nothing without a smart strategic step that should prohibit ICO advertising.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 12:12:44 AM
Blockchain really has the potential to change the way we handle security and what more if we can use it to change the way we handle money? Bitcoin will be at the forefront of future transactions and this article is proof that we are heading in the right direction.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
May 30, 2018, 12:09:07 AM

they don't have to do an ICO but I think if they release it for even $5 each a lot of us will buy. The questions would be what is the token for and its usefulness in the social media site? If it can be use to accept the adverts then maybe. If its going to be used by massively it can probably be worth a $100+. Everything will blow up too even the verge Smiley
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 11:45:38 PM
Only rumors, but I see that this can be real (unicorns taking over crypto).
This would popularize blockchain and crypto to a new level, I think we are not so far from that anymore.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/facebook-exploring-making-its-own-cryptocurrency-media-report
Facebook's move into Blockchain will bring new credibility to the cryptocurrency industry. While Facebook will not necessarily create its own cryptocurrency, the company may find new uses for Blockchain technology, such as data warehouse encryption.
Activity: 14
May 29, 2018, 11:36:30 PM
They are they wouldn't have block the advertisements from ICOs. They might only get interested in Blockchain if they need data of users blockchain.
Activity: 76
May 29, 2018, 03:13:49 AM
It is funny how a few months back they are blocking all crypto related ads and now they've built an internal team that would work closely in exploring blockchain technology. Nevertheless, if this pushes through it will be a good help with the blockchain industry.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 03:07:44 AM
It can deal with a coin instead of producing. I think it makes more sense to me. One of the big giants in the market will already see this business. The worst is what can make an arrangement for WhatsApp.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
May 28, 2018, 06:32:44 AM
I've read that FB is going to introduce its own cryptocurrency as well as Telegram, this will simplify the payments in these networks.

Telegram also wants to raise funds for development and they may go the ICO route. Facebook is well capitalized, has a steady stream of revenue and also raised money through an ICO. Advertisers pay Facebook through fiat and there is no reason for Facebook to launch its own currency. Facebook has no reason to allow payment between users on its network.
Activity: 14
May 28, 2018, 06:22:51 AM
The association between Facebook and blockchain, if possible, is an advantage
Activity: 17
May 28, 2018, 04:47:09 AM
It's not a bad idea. I enjoyed this idea.Facebook friends are familiar with blockchain then I am sure both of them have a good future
Activity: 70
May 23, 2018, 03:36:03 PM
I've read that FB is going to introduce its own cryptocurrency as well as Telegram, this will simplify the payments in these networks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 01:32:45 PM
Your Facebook other companies are trying to use blockchain technology. Even churches make their own coins but now they are just starting their coins but for what. I do not think they started ICO for now. Cool
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
May 21, 2018, 01:08:40 PM
Facebook is against crypto currency advetisements as of now and they are not against crypto currency, may be the news is true or false but time would say whether this is correct because each and every institution is adopting block chain and crypto everyday and even banks have started adopting to block chain technology. So, soon Facebook and other social media would definitely adopt blockchain technology for safety and security of their data privacy.
Activity: 162
May 21, 2018, 10:25:16 AM
I am not surprised to hear this news, I already know how much traders manipulate bitcoin prices by spreading negative news about bitcoin. if that's the case, why facebook itself prohibits news or advertisements about ICO itself, and now facebook will instead launch its own virtual coin in the app. funny as it sounds.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
May 21, 2018, 07:10:30 AM
Only rumors, but I see that this can be real (unicorns taking over crypto).
This would popularize blockchain and crypto to a new level, I think we are not so far from that anymore.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/facebook-exploring-making-its-own-cryptocurrency-media-report
It's not rumors because i see a lot of article about this news.Facebook authority recently announced they are try to develop their own currency even very seriously working.Yesterday i read this CNBC news  https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/11/facebook-cryptocurrency-reportedly-in-the-works.html
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 07:05:42 AM
I think it is just a rumors, facebook already banned crypto related advartisement and they are deleting the pages also crypto retated, so this news will only a rumor, may be in future facebook can adopt their own crypto currency, but in current situation they are banned crypto, but block chain technology can more help to facebook also,
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 06:55:02 AM
Let's understand that the blockchain technology is meant to be used everywhere in our life processes; data, healthcare, AI, education, business, finance, transport, communication and the rest. So, Facebook adopting the blockchain technology in its operations is a step into the future of having seamless operations; a bid to improve on what they have. So, its synonymous to companies making use of internet in their mode of business.
Activity: 91
May 21, 2018, 06:41:09 AM
Facebook is the easiest way to spread some news all over the world. In digital business many companies using Facebook as their main marketing source. Unlike any other coin bitcoin is spreading much more through blockchain system. It is now very much popular in the digital world. Bitcoin must not be mixed with these but it should take those to a new and better foundation.
Pages:
Jump to: