Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 11. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 03:54:38 PM
Even though they forbid it does not mean they can stop Facebook campaign. Because they prohibit paid banner ads only. You can still do your likes and share your bounty on your own personal page. In fact, nothing can prevent you from writing whatever you want on your page. So relax, they can't really stop it on Facebook.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 11:48:20 AM
I am agree with canceling facebook and twitter bounties.
Its very unprofitable for hunter, hard to calculate by BM's because huge amount of participants, many fake accounts
In addition to a large number of accounts and fake accounts, many now began to use bots, which for bona fide bounty hunters becomes another problem.
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 10:22:39 AM
I don't think so, I promote cryptocurrency on my facebook page yet I haven't been banned but I have been careful not to like to much or share too much of a cryptocurrency stuff in a day. But on the general note facebook campaign bounty is not as rewarding as other campaign so I will advice not to focus all energy on doing facebook campaign only.
Activity: 58
August 27, 2018, 10:17:51 AM
I do not really agree to this view. Because the technology is being applied blockchain strongly in life, many large organizations and governments have looked at the potential of it. The strong development of the ICO will provide more resources for social channels, prohibiting advertising ICO just short when the pressure of public opinion because many projects Scam. I believe there will be many good management policy
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
August 27, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
Social media is a great means for conducting the promotion. Like the facebook, we know that everyone certainly has it. And for the means of promotion is also very easy and more can be understood by everyone. And if Facebook didn't exist on the bounty this certainly a disadvantage.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
August 27, 2018, 10:04:27 AM
I think that one thing will have the more important imact on Facebook bounty campaigns than ban of ICO advertisment by Facebook. Facebook and Twitter bounty are not effective anymore and I think this bounty types will die very soon.
Activity: 328
August 26, 2018, 02:18:40 AM
I remember that period when everyone thought that it is  is the end for crypt when Facebook, Google and some other companies announced the ban on the advertising of the cryptocurrencies. But now everything market is developing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 26, 2018, 01:45:37 AM
If you delete it, block all ICO ads, even though there is a good ICO, the financial strength and not the SCAM, it is a shame.

Maybe it's better to share an SCAm ICO ad and provide a way for a good ICO for the future.
Activity: 89
August 23, 2018, 02:57:59 AM
I don't concur if abundance facebook if erased. since Facebook is one of the enormous media to advance an undertaking. I surmise that ought to be in fox is the direction and controls to take an interest in abundance FB. for example, the measure of cooperation in FB must be confined. since the members are too much, and that is extremely negative for the members. furthermore, ought to be gotten in abundance FB just qualified
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 07:39:29 AM
I'm shocked that Facebook did this, and not like Facebook, to grow a moral skeleton when it easily earns on Facebook. Clearly, this is just PR tactics, because they want to be seen as care of their users, especially after former Facebook employees said it was bad for people and scandal with Russian / fake news.
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 01:15:01 AM
I dont see that event coming..there are still ICOs taking facebook for campaign.. But when that happens..it may impact lot of bounty hunters esp. Beginners coz facebook campaign is one of the easy task doing in bounty..  What of facebook buys coinbase..or engaged in crypto project..would that also counteract the use of facebook for crypto ico campaign?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 21, 2018, 01:13:30 AM
I am agree with canceling facebook and twitter bounties.
Its very unprofitable for hunter, hard to calculate by BM's because huge amount of participants, many fake accounts
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
August 21, 2018, 01:10:02 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

There is still a lot of cryptocurrency post on my feeds, they do not allow facebook ads, but they do allow user post from their timeline, and we can still see facebook bounty campaign in every bounty campaign because Facebook can't monitor their users it's time consuming on their part.
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 11:17:12 PM
promotion using Facebook continues because there are still Facebook campaigns running and I don't think that Facebook will ban crypto, maybe the ads that are connected to ico are just to avoid fraud victims. because there are too many victims.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 11:14:46 PM
Facebook is one of the media that is very useful to be able to launch in the introduction of a product or ico. So this will later reduce income and also costs, I think if this Facebook campaign doesn't exist then the success of the project looks slow and takes a lot of time in promotion.
Activity: 110
August 13, 2018, 11:14:14 PM
a few months ago there were some Facebook problems that banned crypto ads but it was only a matter of issues, I disagree that Facebook prohibits promoting ico, because Facebook social media is very influential in ico ads and hopefully Facebook remains wise to allow ico because many prize hunters participate in Facebook gift campaign
Activity: 108
August 13, 2018, 11:09:14 PM
Facebook is the most influential promotional media in my opinion. almost everyone who uses the internet has Facebook and I only agree that Facebook prohibits the promotion of bitcoins and non-qualified ICOs. but I admit that it's hard to do.
Activity: 80
August 13, 2018, 11:08:05 PM
facebook has been very controlling over the contents posted by users. There's no more freedom there.
You can't even type certain things like "IPchange". For me that's too much.
Plus there are so many bots our there to do fb campaigns, make it not worthwhile for people to actually do it for real.
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 11:06:05 PM
Facebook is now a popular and the best social media now in the whole world. I think it is more difficult if Facebook banned all Campaign regarding cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
August 13, 2018, 11:03:49 PM
I think facebook banned the crypto from advertising in their website because the fraudsters and scammers are using facebook to scam other people. They are using the popularity of crypto with facebook to get a victim and that maybe the reason why facebook banned crypto in their website.
Pages:
Jump to: