Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 9. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 06:14:03 AM
Until now I am still running a Facebook account to be used to distribute gifts, indeed at the beginning many
were deleted, but now it's normal again, hopefully Facebook's decision to stop the ban on the spread of ICO is eliminated.
Right from day one I know very well that facebook can not afford to banned ICO advert on their platform because crypto is againing acceptance in all areas and facebook will not remain isolated .     
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
Sources of information ban ICO on Facebook where? Please specify the origin, as I know Facebook still allows the ad ICO on their platform. Need more accurate evidence for this problem
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 04:49:20 AM
One Facebook account  almost does not bring profit, but it takes a lot of time. So I gave up Facebook and Twitter and I chose other types of bounty for myself.
Activity: 113
September 06, 2018, 04:45:15 AM
In the course of my work, I did not receive any bans on Facebook. I published posts and reposts and I was never blocked.
Activity: 81
September 06, 2018, 04:45:08 AM
As for me, I agree the banning of ICO's campaign in facebook they are so many ico advertising when you open your facebook account, most of them are Scammers .but sadly to say maybe no more facebook campaign for bounty hunters.it will be so painful for them.
Activity: 224
September 06, 2018, 04:41:01 AM
I hope that Facebook social media activity continues, a pretty hot Facebook action for the cryptocurrency market, and that Facebook itself is creating its own encryption. We'll see all of the bounty, including Facebook, and certainly the most participants.
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 04:38:57 AM
Facebook loss a million $ right now because of banning crypto they are now crying out loud because Mark Zuckerberg regret for what he do now so zuckerberg stop banning crypto in facebook now because he don't want to loss again a very huge money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 04:33:00 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?
This decision has been reversed, advertisement and promotion have continue on the social media, there was a time facebook did banned anything related to ico and cryptocurency but not anymore..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 06, 2018, 04:25:47 AM
Too many ico appeared recently. facebook ban out. I think that's a good decision for cryptop. will limit existing Scam ICO.
Of course, that is great. Scammers have been using that a lot and Facebook has done a good job by banning them out. Very soon scam ICOs will be no more because, anti-scam campaigns are coming out soon.

Facebook banned the advertisement of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, ICOs and many more but they can't stop all people using them or promoting them by sharing an article or so.
The campaigns that we see in the bounties about the social media campaigns are great enough but also spammy and are completely legit even though I haven't joined ever.
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 05:35:53 AM
Too many ico appeared recently. facebook ban out. I think that's a good decision for cryptop. will limit existing Scam ICO.
Of course, that is great. Scammers have been using that a lot and Facebook has done a good job by banning them out. Very soon scam ICOs will be no more because, anti-scam campaigns are coming out soon.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
September 05, 2018, 05:32:22 AM
It is a two faced decision, I don't think the ban out will go all way right as it will also affect the project in terms of publicity, it will reduce number of scams but it will also dent icos.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
September 05, 2018, 05:29:56 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

First of all the thread title is very eye catching, I thought there's a news that Facebook already banned the promotion of ICO's and Bitcoin.

I do not agree with this if Facebook is going to ban all ICO's and Bitcoin promotion and I believed that Facebook will not do it as per past news that they lost millions of dollar in 1 day due to doing such action. However if they will do that, we still have lots of social media to promote, we have more options and new social media will appear like the way Facebook is.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 05:23:19 AM
I personally do not agree and disagree, if Facebook prohibits promoting ICO and BTC. many social media users use and enjoy Facebook. it's one way to promote that is quite potential and easy to see by its users. I hope there will be no ban, in fact there are still many who are promoting through Facebook.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
September 05, 2018, 05:14:39 AM
Until now I am still running a Facebook account to be used to distribute gifts, indeed at the beginning many
were deleted, but now it's normal again, hopefully Facebook's decision to stop the ban on the spread of ICO is eliminated.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 05:07:57 AM
I think if Facebook needed to leave the abundance crusade that is unrealistic. ICO task to date still trusts facebook. Furthermore, if facebook prohibited the ICO to promotions on Facebook, yes I figure it doesn't just preclude certain confinements exist in affection by facebook. Not all ICO can advance advertisements on Facebook pages particularly for the ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 09:56:36 PM
I agree. It is a totally waste of time to browse on my facebook and see so much advertisements regarding on the cryto related coins. Best is to remove it, because only a few members in facebook also are aware to that matter.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 04, 2018, 06:23:05 PM
The bounty campaigns on Facebook and twitter was always coming to an end sooner or later and with the ban that Facebook has imposed on ICOs i think it is a big risk promotion projects ICOs through personal profiles considering Facebook and twitter always have the lowest allocations so the risk is seldom worth the reward.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
I don't like Facebook at all. But I have to work there because of the bounty.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 12:38:32 AM
Yeahhh, I disagree about this policy. Until now the policy was not made. I myself as a crypto currency player do not agree that Facebook will completely ban advertisements related to crypto currencies. It will only bring harm to Facebook. If Facebook prohibits advertising related to crypto currency, Facebook will lose most of its users. Facebook users from crypto currency players are very high, so if this user doesn't use Facebook again, Facebook will only lose most of its profits. Crypto currency land is fertile land so that it doesn't leave even hostile to crypto currencies. Whatever decisions related to crypto currencies, it is necessary to consider again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 12:34:28 AM
of course, disagree and it's been revoked now. Facebook's cancel their bans against ICO and crypto and could be thus facebook began supporting the crypto for increasingly useful and widely used. Many also said that even the news of Facebook wants to release their own coins. of course, this is quite surprising because after making the prohibition thus started to support. However, this is one good decision to take because it will rise again the value of crypto as well.
Pages:
Jump to: