Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 7. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:00:31 AM
I think face book is a social media that is free to use for any promo as long as it is legal. Facebook is one of the big media to promote a project. I think that should be in fox is the regulation and regulations to participate in bounty FB.
Activity: 68
September 15, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
No, they just banned paid ads, promoting it on your own pages should still be fine. Most of the fb campaigns seem to be junk anyway though.
Activity: 73
September 15, 2018, 12:40:39 PM
I've heard people say this for so long, but I think it's advertising. But I'm currently doing the facebook campaign of the bounty still going on normally. I think it has been banned in some countries
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 12:56:34 PM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

actually I don't agree with all of that, because all of that has prevented bitcoiners from getting ahead. moreover during this time the development of bitcoin also originated from Facebook. so if Facebook forbids the Facebook campaign on the project it certainly makes many people nervous.
Activity: 93
September 13, 2018, 12:49:10 PM
I do not agree because I think Facebook is social media so anyone is free to do promotions there, there will be many people who are disappointed if the face book forbids it all
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
September 12, 2018, 10:47:52 AM
I agree if there are no ICO ads through Facebook or Facebook ads raising special rates for ICO projects because they advertise something that sometimes has nonsense. With this, bounty hunters are increasingly needed and appreciated and I hope Facebook does not prohibit users from sharing a post from the ICO project page
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
September 12, 2018, 10:20:18 AM
All these is just noise, I still participate in Facebook bounties and none of my posts has been filtered, j think what they meant is that they would stop hosting paid cryptocurrency related add.
Activity: 50
September 12, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
It was not so long as Facebook did not only allow advertising of crypto currency and ICO, but also announced the launch of its own coin.
 Undecided Undecided
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 06:59:31 AM
I will not be bothered with these things because facebook itself will not be able to completely ban it because they also need loyal members on the platform, if facebook forbid it I'm sure the stock of facebook will surely come down and I'm sure also the people on facebook they also invest in Crypto. But if facebook only forbids Crypto that potentially to cheat I would strongly agree because then facebook will be a premium in terms of Crypto. No need to worry, they banned paid banner ads, not public pages. ICOs will still stay active in Facebook and all the bounty programmes will be held as they used to
Activity: 214
September 11, 2018, 05:31:45 AM
Facebook campaign in bounty section is still alive, it continuously operated through posting in the a facebook thread. The difference of what facebook banned is promoting ICO with advertisement and videos, which is a contradict to there businesses.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 05:14:38 AM
Facebook actually banned campaign on their platform but they later unban it. Even as of recent I heard that Facebook has created it own blockchain which makes it efficient for crypto investors and bounty hunter to have chance to post.
Activity: 232
September 11, 2018, 05:05:25 AM
I do not know what you discuss there, I had 60 bounties at the same time some time ago. It's 90+ posts and reposts a day. I did not experience any problems with facebook. Maybe you need to automate your actions less? Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 04:57:26 AM
Yes, there were many rumors that there would be a ban, but a year has passed and nothing happened so that all this is just talk with nothing backed up
Activity: 154
September 11, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
I agree facebook campaign will be no more because in facebook it is easy to made and account especially in minor child many are bashers will be kidding in facebook so it is time it will not be included in the facebook.
Activity: 266
September 11, 2018, 04:33:00 AM
Facebook is indeed a very large platform and affects the promotion or advertising of a project, including the ICO project. but until now there has been no direct action against the ban.
Activity: 82
September 10, 2018, 12:03:48 PM
Yes,it is valid that Facebook has restricted ICO adverts, however it doesn't in any capacity influence Facebook abundance crusades. I have companions that are still into Facebook abundance crusade regardless I see the posts of abundance seekers. Approximately few days prior, there was another news that Facebook has lifted the boycott put on digital money. Crypto trades can be publicized, however no ICO promotions
copper member
Activity: 616
September 09, 2018, 02:23:16 AM
Facebook is the popular social media platform and so many people are connected. It was a rumor about Facebook is going to ban crypto and ICO. I am participating in lot of Facebook bounties of different ICO's and I have never faced any problem.
Activity: 237
September 07, 2018, 11:37:09 PM
The Facebook campaign is an easy and many public media that can monitor, but this is a Facebook company that wants rewards to be able to promote the ICO. I think like that, so there seems to be another thing that Facebook prohibits for campaigns.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 07, 2018, 11:30:35 PM
I think the BAN has been lifted. I just joined a bounty recently and they are promoting it by means of facebook. They are promoting the page it self and I think its not counted as paid advertisement on the facebook side. If in case they banned crypto, they are not doing it properly because it is very clear that ongoing and upcoming ICO's will use facebook as a tool to make their ICO more popular. A page or an advertisement are the same, the only difference are the fees.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 07:51:15 PM
I don't think the banning of ico on facebook and other promotional activities is good because doing that would really limit the reach out to which ICOs get to potential investors. Facebook is a popular social platform and advertising on such a platform will help to get your product out there.
Pages:
Jump to: