Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 23. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 01:21:29 PM
If Bounty eliminates this Facebook campaign I'm not too hard because I did not follow this Facebook campaign but the very disappointed are those who love this Facebook campaign because they can not earn income through Facebook again now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
June 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
i think news about facebook will banned crypto on their page was hoax, because until now there is still many ads of ico on facebook page.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 09:32:24 AM
As long as I remember I think I have read that Facebook will be banning posts and advertisements regarding ICOs but still, I've been doing my facebook campaign with flying colors.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 02:33:00 AM
I am still posting on Facebook crypto posts and everything is fine, they banned only advertisiment but no custom posts about crypto, right?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 02:31:15 AM
I'm shocked that Facebook did this, and not like Facebook, to grow a moral skeleton when it easily earns on Facebook. Clearly, this is just PR tactics, because they want to be seen as care of their users, especially after former Facebook employees said it was bad for people and scandal with Russian / fake news.
Activity: 28
June 13, 2018, 10:38:46 PM
I think they only banned ICO-related ads. Facebook groups and discussions or posts made about crypto or ICOs are still allowed. Don't think they will ban people's thoughts on their pages or group discussions.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
June 13, 2018, 10:29:01 PM
I assume once Mark starts to create the crypto on the Facebook platform, everything related will be unban once he find out how to sort out all of these problem
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 10:26:54 PM
I still see a lot of ICO projects that have on-going promotion on facebook and have lasted 3months.  I think the ban is simply for scammers or group of people who promote their own crypto strategy to attract investors. Facebook should prohibit them, no doubt.
Activity: 25
June 13, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
 I noticed though that a lot of crypto ads are still going through. I am seeing about half as many as I did before, which is still a lot.
Activity: 109
June 12, 2018, 09:26:14 AM
I really sure that if Facebook bans the crypto, it will be the crypto that is indicated as scammers or spammers or illegal ICOs. I know that Facebook is one of the best media to promote good ICOs and cryptocurrency
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
I use facebook for bounties as early and it doesn't ban anything, it perhaps will ban for distinctness crypto advertising in facebook. But you can write posts about crypto as usual.
Activity: 19
June 12, 2018, 04:36:22 AM
I am not agree with the facebook rule to banned cryptocurrency advertising at their media social, we have know billion people use and active in facebook social media, this why I am not very disagree with the facebook rule to banned advertising of cryptocurrency
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 11, 2018, 10:45:52 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?
The possibility of banning bounty hunters that using facebook for project campaign, is actually possible. Facebook has its own marketing strategy and way of advertising. Having some of accounts on its own website that promiting this project is actually, making less and less on their profit. Come think if a project pays facebook for advertisement. However, some projects tends not to cause of the bounty participants that uses facebook.
Nevertheless facebook will take action on that.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 10:40:43 AM
Yeah they banned the Facebook ads and change their rules about ico ads on Facebook but the Facebook campaign still goes on as long as they keep to the rules Facebook has set in place
Facebook has listed few interests related to crypto that can be used in Ads Manager. You can also experiment by targeting tech savvy people in general.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 10:32:18 AM
I think that Facebook's ban on the promotion of cryptocurrency has not had much impact on our investors. They just do this to protect their customers! I think that they have done some restrictions on fraudulent ICOs!
Activity: 22
June 11, 2018, 04:48:20 AM
Too much ico appeared recently. I agree to remove the ICO scams that appear in the vision on this platform. I think Facebook actually does what the US government tells us, the SEC forbids US citizens to join ICO, as most ICOs currently only raise a lot of funds and will eventually run away from these investors.
Activity: 309
June 10, 2018, 08:25:14 AM
I don't think so. Facebook pages of icos are still running and I think all the ban brouhaha is a farce.
Activity: 157
June 10, 2018, 08:20:16 AM
It's a prudent move to ban scam ICO's from advertising on Facebook - but of course, Facebook wouldn't know which are legit and scam so banning them all, while harsh, helps to keep people from being conned.

Some have speculated that it's because FB have their own coin coming out and that's the real reason behind the move...
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
June 10, 2018, 08:16:53 AM
I'm not sure they really banned ICO and it's advertising , because everyday I see a lot of crypto advertising generated by bountyhunters , as well as a lot of new crypto projects opening their pages every new day . If Facebook really wanted to ban crytpo advertising , all bountyhunters would be banned in a few weeks and new crypto projects will not appear , but it's hot happening .
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 08:08:26 AM
As I understand Facebook restrictions to the cryptocurrency advertisement will not affected to users posts sharing due that this posts sharing for your "friends" only
Pages:
Jump to: