Pages:
Author

Topic: facebook coin - page 2. (Read 556 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
February 04, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
It is just for safety of people.
They may have received a lot of negative comments about this ICO's that is why they are putting it into a stop.
Facebook coin? I dont think Zuckerberg will get that idea considering his company is already getting millions of dollars. If I am like that I would not risk it anymore and just let it be. Facebook itself could already be an investment.
But if they are receiving a lot of negative feedback just like now then they could lose some of their customers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 11:48:50 AM
I've heard a lot about this project and I'm also looking forward to what Mark can do to develop his coin. Recently facebook has issued a ban on the ads on facebook of the ICO project, which could be a move of facebook want to keep for his facebook coin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 04, 2018, 10:48:34 AM
Its hard to tell. I can see FaceBook investing into another crypto that already exists for their purposes. I dont know if they want to spend money on R&D to create their own coin when theres coins out there already
You spoke my mind. I highly doubt that facebook will create a new crypto coin based on their current ban on crypto ads. Facebook may actually create a new crypto coin where they would most likely premine a huge portion of those coins and keep it for themselves and release the rest of them to the public through a wide scale marketing campaign after a couple of months since anything can happen in this volatile crypto world. I wouldn't hold my breath though. I don't trust facebook in the first place to begin with and I think they will try to centralize their coin even if they launch it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 10:22:38 AM
Actually Facebook has got an electronic money project for itself. The trouble arises when Facebook is asked to provide user data without informing the owner. Hundreds of thousands of Facebook users have been exposed to personal and financial data to serve the law. And P2P networks are not really secure in terms of privacy and security. This is an obstacle to Facebook's electronic money project.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 10:04:05 AM
The rumour of news spread everywhere facebook banned cryptos ads.

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?

Any thing can happen in this world but it doesn't look correct at the moment with current scenario. Facebook will not dig in crypto world unless there is a clear positive ways for cryptos.
Activity: 120
February 04, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?

Telegram plans to release new coin and payment services based on this coin nearest months.
It's hard to imagine that Facebook will stay outside this crypto hype.
Not sure will Facebook make its own coin or not, but they will definitely add some crypto related features into the platform.
The rumor has been debunked, telegram distanced themselves from it that dey aren't conducting an ico as it has been circulating around that they want to conduct one.
Activity: 12
February 04, 2018, 01:41:48 AM

I hope facebook will release Coin ICo, this will be a very interesting thing
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 12:18:33 AM
Its hard to tell. I can see FaceBook investing into another crypto that already exists for their purposes. I dont know if they want to spend money on R&D to create their own coin when theres coins out there already
Activity: 206
February 04, 2018, 12:16:52 AM

This is because too many fake ICO ads, the damage to the interests of many users, facebook this act is to prevent fraud and protect the interests of investors, and I do not think facebook will launch their own coins, because if he is right Interested in digital currency, there is no need to make this move.
Activity: 381
February 03, 2018, 11:46:29 PM

I hope so, but i think facebook won't created their coin or at least for the moment, but Maybe they will created their whole new system in cryptocurrency world. I guess Facebook are start to learning About cryptocurrency and will synergy to their platforms.
Activity: 406
February 03, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

This rumors will not far from realty if facebook would create their own coin there is no doubt it would easily earn  crypto traders attention it would not hard to sell since facebook has already millions of ads coming from companies and businessman I will surely participate what ever bounty they would release and even ICO
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 03, 2018, 11:06:04 PM

maybe there's  other reason why crypto currencies banned on facebook ,  'cause as we see nowadays there are some bitcoin scammers on facebook which is ponzi that convincing more people and showing false testimonials ,maybe facebook received more report from that ponzi.  That's why they banned crypto to advertise on their site. 

That probably the real reason why, but I wonder if Facebook is trying to create a coin. I read an article several weeks ago about Facebook getting into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
February 03, 2018, 11:03:48 PM
It could be that facebook would develop its own digital currency one day,

But for now because either the reason what they forbid advertising on cypto
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 10:41:07 PM
I dont get any official statement from Facebook if they will ban ICO ads, so i think this is just FUD. In my personality facebook will not do it because they raised much money from ICO ads. As i know Facebook only ban similar site like their own like revenue share site or other similar competitor.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
February 03, 2018, 10:17:22 PM
I would think it is possible. But I agree more with the notion that too many people are being fooled into cryptocurrencies, which their Facebook users think will affect their own users and will reduce the number of their users, so they forbid the cryptocurrenc
Activity: 256
February 03, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

what is true will be revealed in the future but there is a possibility for this because facebook has a big community, and very useful for business.

ps... Watch your spelling.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

A coin that is promoted by Facebook would be a bad thing for the people there. That means that you would eventually have to purchase things on Facebook.
Activity: 210
February 02, 2018, 11:37:51 PM
I am sure this rumour would never be happen anymore,as the facebook already restrict accepting ICO relating advertisement to their paid advertising program,probably they are just protecting their audience from these scammy ICOs as the SEC already prohibited the U.S citizens to participating any ICO,facebook is a centralized social media platform facebook is known in helping the government in resolving some cases with the help of their database,thats why it is common that facebook will abide to what the SEC applied.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 02, 2018, 11:16:19 PM
I think they would be more likely to invest in something like Ripple (Facebook buys 50% of Ripple on the market), then implement Ripple into their platform for buying/selling through Facebook. This would be a very strategic move for them and would allow them to focus on growth rather than development.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 11:12:15 PM
This probably wont happen anymore,its just a rumour from the past month but probably it will be impossible to create this coin because facebook restricted ICO related advertisements to their problems.The SEC surely will stop facebook from doing this because most of the social media website will follow facebook's footsteps thats why the SEC has something to do with the facebook ICO ban as they already restricted the U.S citizens from joining any ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: