Pages:
Author

Topic: facebook coin - page 4. (Read 556 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 121
February 02, 2018, 10:32:10 AM
in fact Facebook is quite a serious social network and in it the clogging of information is inadmissible unlike Twitter where there is so much useless text
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
Ads that violate the company’s new policy will be banned on Facebook’s core app, but also in other places where Facebook sells ads, including Instagram and its ad network, Audience Network, which places ads on third-party apps.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 10:24:46 AM
The rumour of news spread everywhere facebook banned cryptos ads.

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?
Right friends,  i had read this statement.  Mark zuckerberg CEO of facebook want banned cryptos in facebook due to he found out ICOs are a big source of spamming and scamming. Many people be victims of scamming that's why maybe Mark want to facebook banned crypto's ads.
I dont think so if facebook want make their own coins for businessmen or the others,  because in the fact facebook has earned billions and still earning until now! Facebook is one of the most famous media social in the world.
Yeah I agree on you, Facebook just want to clean-up the mess about scamming and to protect the welfare of there users.
Activity: 140
February 02, 2018, 10:06:38 AM
the reason facebook prohibits crypto advertising because many advertising projects use ponzi schemes and include profitable and potentially deceptive and disadvantageous invitations.
But if one day facebook create a coin project, will be many investors who will put the money because of the great potential
Activity: 100
February 02, 2018, 09:41:33 AM
I think it is just rumours because of the recent banning and also Mark has come out saying that he likes cryptocurrency / blockchain.

I don't see them doing one anytime soon, more likely to just allow other cryptos to be used etc.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 08:18:38 AM
Facebook Coins? I just heard his about facebook coins, not his facebook forbid crypto and ico to advertise in his company, if there really is a facebook coin, how to get his and his rules.
brand new
Activity: 0
February 02, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?

Haven't heard about this, I just googled facebook coin but just a bunch of adverstings and posts appeared, im a huge facebook user and would love to see this happening.
/
Why would facebook need its own crypt? I think this is unlikely ...
Although if imagine that you are right, then they certainly could use mlm system for promotion. It's a social network!
Activity: 154
February 02, 2018, 08:12:21 AM
Maybe Facebook will be blocked in some countries that forbid crypto, if Mark actually creates his own coin and the transaction is done through his site.
Activity: 126
February 02, 2018, 07:50:55 AM
They say facebook has only banned cryptocurrency ads to help it's users not be misleaded by ads that are actually scams. I don't think they'll be creating their own coin but perhaps they're just trying to help and protect their users.
Activity: 275
February 02, 2018, 07:12:10 AM
The reason behind blocking ads in facebook relating to cryptocurrencies is to protect users from illegal activities such as online theft, hacking, misleading, and deception.  I don't think that facebook would provide their own coin because the reason why they block these ads because they don't accept or tolerate  such kind of activities. But blocking ads from social networking site would greatly hit the coin market. So expect more changes in the market due to these kind of control measures in the abundance supply of ICO and Altcoin in the market. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
February 02, 2018, 05:56:25 AM
Mark Zuckerberg recently mentioned that he wants to create his own cryptocurrency. Preparation is started. For example, I would gladly look at the competition between Telegram Open Network (Pavel Durov) and Mark Zuckerberg Cryprto.
Activity: 99
February 02, 2018, 05:49:23 AM
I read in a post by Mark Zuckerberg that he's interested in crypto currency! It's possible to make him own Altcoins. So what he did first was banned from crypto adds to facebook. This is probably one of his plans to lauch him with new Altcoins. So no matter what the reason , we can definitely be surprised
Activity: 53
February 02, 2018, 05:39:34 AM

Haven't heard about this, I just googled facebook coin but just a bunch of adverstings and posts appeared, im a huge facebook user and would love to see this happening.
brand new
Activity: 0
February 02, 2018, 05:29:14 AM
They only stopped ads temporarily - their board has many major crypto players on it. They are walking a fine line between regulation (of fraudulent marketing of bad ICOs) while also avoiding a situation like the youtube mining hack. Its only a matter of time before they come up with a way to vet the ads and release them again...too much money lost not too.
Guys! What the youtube mining hack?
Activity: 308
February 02, 2018, 05:38:01 AM
No, I don't think so, they have no reason to come up with that!
Activity: 476
February 02, 2018, 05:21:24 AM
I think it will take a long time to find a way out of this problem. We must participate to eliminate the spamming out there are still scattered. In order to restore confidence in crypto again, so facebook again allow ads crypto, and facebook interested to make his own coins.
Activity: 70
February 02, 2018, 05:16:06 AM
The thing is that .. Mark very well decided to ban the ads because too much scam ICO has been released. But that give's him some +ses because he once told that he have interest of create an facebook coin or etc.
Even the board of the directors of facebook,messenger are in to the crypto.. This may be some big speculation about a new sensation soon. They can easily use the regulations for fading in the shadows.
Still tunned.
Activity: 25
February 02, 2018, 05:13:20 AM
 I dont think facebook guys have thst much expertise in crypto, and are not instantly ready to adopt crytpo, so still a long way to go for them
Activity: 92
February 02, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

if Mark does that, it means he has an unhealthy competition. Why after many who do a massive crypto ad and then facebook issued a ban policy?
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 02, 2018, 05:11:45 AM
I think the Facebook decision was to protect its users from a lot of scam projects flying around the social media in form of ICOs. May be the policy could be relaxed in later days to accommodate genuine projects. But till then, there will always be an alternative. Facebook coin? I don't see it coming.
Pages:
Jump to: