Pages:
Author

Topic: facebook coin - page 3. (Read 556 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 10:41:30 PM
The rumour of news spread everywhere facebook banned cryptos ads.

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?
I think no but it's still possible but i doubt it will happen because facebook has already earned billions and it's still earning today.
I think the reason why they banned cryptos in facebook is because many already are scammed in ICOs.
People got scammed because they think cryptos is easy money but it's not so the action of facebook is fair IMO.

So many people get scam because of the ico project in facebook so thats why facebook take quick action in general.
Facebook does not want to get involve because of the scam schenario from ico project.
So thats why now we have to learn from it, dont ever believe such scam ico.
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
February 02, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?
A lot of people have problems with publishing articles on medium. Their blogs are banned too.
Now Facebook... Merits on Bitcointalk make rank changing harder.  Maybe there is no opportunity for bounty hunters to continue working actively.
What? They baning in Medium too? It is harder and hader being bounty hunter Sad
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 02, 2018, 03:29:30 PM
Telegram plans to release new coin and payment services based on this coin nearest months.
It's hard to imagine that Facebook will stay outside this crypto hype.
Not sure will Facebook make its own coin or not, but they will definitely add some crypto related features into the platform.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 03:07:29 PM
Recently, we hear a lot of news that Telegram wants to spend its multi-billion-dollar crowdsale. It is possible that Zuckerberg also does not want to lag behind the crypto revolution.
Activity: 120
Riding Whales to the Moon!
February 02, 2018, 02:58:04 PM
Ive heard they will..but at the end its still speculating
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

A lot of people have problems with publishing articles on medium. Their blogs are banned too.
Now Facebook... Merits on Bitcointalk make rank changing harder.  Maybe there is no opportunity for bounty hunters to continue working actively.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 01:11:26 PM
Most likely in near future we will see a lot of news about Facebook token, maybe ICO. Mark Zuckerberg already understood, that he can miss the crypto boat.
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 17
February 02, 2018, 02:51:54 PM
I don't think so, banning cryptocurrency on facebook meant be for many reasons,
1. scammer are using it to hot investors by sending fake link to you.
2. maybe mark think facebook is no longer secure with crypto.
3. or he want to come up with another ideal.
because if you are newbie or just hearing about crypto for the first time and you gain interest hoping to see the coin moon, fortunately you get scam how will you feel, many people has pass through pain because of facebook ads and they keep reporting negatively about crypto which i think is not a good repetition for crypto-currency.
so let just hope something good came out of this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 01:51:08 PM
taking into account the policy that facebook is currently conducting about cryptocurrencies, it is foolish to think that such a coin will appear
Activity: 18
February 02, 2018, 01:14:15 PM
Most likely in near future we will see a lot of news about Facebook token, maybe ICO. Mark Zuckerberg already understood, that he can miss the crypto boat.

Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 16
February 02, 2018, 01:11:01 PM
 Cool Cool Cool Cool
What I think is there is a possibility If crypto is doing well and the trend is slowly moving towards crypto and it is a money making thing Facebook will definitely want to eat this big pie.
Activity: 644
February 02, 2018, 01:02:29 PM
I think they will engage in cryptocurrencies. Mark knows the potential of cryptocurrencies and he is an expert in coding. Eventually Facebook will release its own cryptocurrency in the future. But, we just have to wait and see.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
if true it happens a disadvantage for the newly made ICO because of the lack of spreading the news about it instead of it, we'll see which one is best for facebook and crypto
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 02, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

Of course Facebook plans to introduce their own cryptocurrency. It is rumored that aliexpress will also launch their coins. I think that Facebook is now just clearing space from competitors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 12:48:59 PM
yes, according to rumors circulating like that but I think it could be facebook also will make the coin itself in other words he will be easier to find the investors, maybe even this has become a facebook strategy itself. even rumors that circulate instagrams will also ban crypto ads, and hopefully it's just a rumor
Activity: 25
February 02, 2018, 12:29:08 PM
Facebook's biggest PR threat is being seen as a platform for fake news, and part of that is misleading ads. FB determined that crypto ads have a higher rate of lies and deceit. Until they get their platform and public reputation in better check on the fake news front, I don't expect the crypto ads ban to be lifted, and I don't think it has anything to do with an FB coin/token even if that does happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

I think! facebook  not have a facebook coin from new rule of facebook about ICOs
Activity: 20
February 02, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
It's more likely they will acquire a token rather than develop their own. Facebook isnt into developing anything. They prefer to buy their assets like Instagram or Oculus. It's more likely they will acquire something along the line of AdToken. A token like that would be perfect for them to acquire. It aligns with their products and would help boost revenue.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 02, 2018, 10:36:51 AM
In my opinion, this is all about business strategy on Facebook. Cryptocurrency ICO are making millions of profits and they advertise free at Facebook sites which cause traffic on there sites to add also the safety of there users from the scammers since not all ico are legit.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
February 02, 2018, 10:35:58 AM
in fact Facebook It has long been time to get their coins because Telegram created his coin and then created such a panic in a good way
Pages:
Jump to: