Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook #India Bitcoin Adverts & Escrow Service [Live] - page 2. (Read 2844 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
Changed the model a bit in terms of pricing and access points.
This is now a 'live' service.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Legendster also joins as a mod on the Indiabitcoin FB page.

+1
legendary
Legendster also joins as a mod on the Indiabitcoin FB page.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTC < > INR & USD
americandesi joins as the co-mod of the FB page.

Any other content creators interested to help engage the FB community?

Thanks you very much choosing me..!!
Will do my best to keep it as active as possible.

Suggestions / Advice / Ideas are welcome..!!
legendary
americandesi joins as the co-mod of the FB page.

Any other content creators interested to help engage the FB community?
legendary
https://www.facebook.com/IndiaBitcoin can also be used to direct people to the forum for trading starting from today.
Please PM me with the thread URL of your trading advert on bitcointalk and I will get it shared with our Facebook users as well.
Can also send a message to the admin with the URL.
I have posted https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/500-usd-worth-btc-available-for-purchase-199432 to gauge the response.
Please try to keep all discussions on the forum rather than the FB page.
I am starting this service for free.
May move into a tiny revenue model if the outcome is good. Any suggestions for a revenue model?

Edit: All forum members can advertise for free whether from a commercial request or individuals.
I am also open to any other adverts being SEO'd through the page directly from Commercial Bitcoin Companies outside the forums. 0.01 BTC for posting, sharing, etc.

Escrow
A lot of Escrow requests have been pushed to me over the past few days, so I was hoping to set out a short contract here. Escrow may only be needed for the first trade.

I will only handle Crypto-Escrows. No INR, USD, CAD, etc
The wallet that I will be using is Coinbase. I find them to be the most reliable so far apart from Bitcoin-QT. However due to security, I would not be using a QT wallet. Hence, I will be a bit reliant on Coinbase's network.
The Seller first posts an intent to sale along with the escrow request on the bitcointalk forum.
The seller then needs to send across the Bitcoin to the address that will be provided.
Once the BTC is received, I will inform the buyer to send out the payment to the sellers account.
BTC will be sent as soon as seller confirms to me that the payment has reached his bank account.
Buyer sends me the BTC address to pay and payment is made after final check with seller and buyer.
BTC will be held by me for a period of 72 Hours after which, I will return them to seller unless instructed to hold.
The amount paid out will be minus the network fee.
All discussions and proof of sale can be vetted on the same thread as the intent to sale.
All discussions in PM will include buyer and seller.

1% fee.

Pages:
Jump to: