Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is Developing a Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 24, 2018, 09:51:17 AM
I just knew it could happen that Facebook could one day create their own cryptocurrency, blockchain is a technology that will never die and facebook just wants to make sure that they are keeping up with the latest technology, being an internet giant, but we still have to see it launch before we can judge how good they handle the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
December 24, 2018, 09:35:33 AM
If I ask Facebook to help with cryptocurrency because of the large number of Facebook users and supporters it's easy to spread especially when promoting cryptocurrency projects or bounty projects is easy to learn from the people because of social media.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
December 24, 2018, 09:32:45 AM
I saw this news yesterday and even tho I think it will not have a real effect on Cryptocurrency I still think that the publicity is a good thing we just need to not over cheering this and take it as it is because what Facebook will have is not a real Cryptocurrency as we know it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 24, 2018, 09:25:37 AM
As per recent article on Bloomberg , facebook is developing a cryptocurrency that will allow users to transfer money through their whatsapp messaging app and they are first focusing on market in India. They are developing a stable coin-a type of digital currency pegged to the U.S. dollar as bitcoin have high volatile nature.

This is a good thing that big names are moving into crypto world now.

For detailed study go though this article

I think this will be the trend in the future, but the difference is on the point: they will build their blockchain is decentralize or centralize. Almost big corporations all want to control their system by themself
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 09:18:29 AM
For the most part, Facebook has grown into cryptocurrency development because many people use it and they can easily see it through bounty hunters working on Facebook bitcoin campaigns. so it's important to increase the percentage of Facebook campaigns in the bounty projects.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
December 24, 2018, 08:22:40 AM
Stablecoins aren't cryptocurrrency.
For a coin to qualify as cryptocurrrency it must be:
 *Decentralized
* Trustless
 *Censorship resistant
* Deflationary
* Permissionless
*  p2p
Otherwise Just call it a Stablecoin.

There are great Stablecoins though: DAI, Havven etc. I think DIA is a lot more like Crypto than a Stablecoin. except it is stable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
December 22, 2018, 01:23:54 PM
I think the concept that allows users to transfer money through their WhatsApp may take a long time. but if large companies like Facebook really develop cryptocurrency, I can't imagine the impact will be very large, not only will it have an impact on the crypto market exchange, but in the development of blockchain technology used in real life.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
December 22, 2018, 12:53:35 PM
I don't think this is true, I have not read the article that you shared but as far as I know Facebook is forbidding all types of crypto on Facebook but for some reason, Facebook will now join the cryptocurrency like funny, but I will find out the truth
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 22, 2018, 12:49:45 PM
Crypto's back again a new surprise. of course, this will be the form and new energy and a new spirit for optimistic crypto will evolve to support activity in the world.
Activity: 161
December 22, 2018, 12:24:50 PM
this is considerable progress, crypto has been able to lead influential people in the world. but with the founders and great figures in this world we must look forward to what changes they will make.
Activity: 378
December 22, 2018, 12:20:57 PM
Of course, this will be good news. We can see that this technology makes it easy for everyone to make transactions. So that in the future not only Facebook will try to develop Crypto, but like Twitter or Google who will participate.
Activity: 322
December 22, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
of course, this is an excellent thought. Pierce facebook is the right target for more fluffy and more crypto makes close to real life. the future will be more and more other surprises, then prepare there now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
December 22, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
It is totally understandable to launch such a service in India first. Let's wait and see what the end product will be (they will have to cope with lots of technical obstacles).
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 22, 2018, 11:47:11 AM
If this article is true then it's a good news for crypto for we all know that facebook is one of the giants in social media and this would certainly help people to know more about cryptocurrency though it's too early to tell whether the article is true or not but still it will have some impact to crypto market if proven right.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
December 22, 2018, 11:38:35 AM
As per recent article on Bloomberg , facebook is developing a cryptocurrency that will allow users to transfer money through their whatsapp messaging app and they are first focusing on market in India. They are developing a stable coin-a type of digital currency pegged to the U.S. dollar as bitcoin have high volatile nature.

This is a good thing that big names are moving into crypto world now.

For detailed study go though this article
Facebook has billions of user's so this will help in crypto world to become more popular if this news is legit, but I wonder why crypto ads is still banned in facebook ? Anyways let's see what will happen if this is true or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 22, 2018, 11:15:02 AM
This is a very good news for the encryption market, because Facebook has a lot of users and supporters, which will bring a lot of attention to crypto.

Definitely, this is a very happy news for crypto users and I am sure this digital currency revolution will keep going. Facebook is hub of connecting people's and this will make a huge impact on other altcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 11:06:02 AM
this is good news, I read it earlier, that Facebook is developing a blockchain that will be applied to whatsapp which aims to make it easier for users to make transactions through the Whatsapp application. I also saw crypto ads on the Facebook page, which means that Facebook has received crypto again? Hopefully this is a good start.

Of course everyone's hopes, the impact of positive news will bring an increase in crypto prices on the exchange, hopefully this can be the trigger after months of crypto prices experiencing a severe decline.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 22, 2018, 10:57:21 AM
this is good news, I read it earlier, that Facebook is developing a blockchain that will be applied to whatsapp which aims to make it easier for users to make transactions through the Whatsapp application. I also saw crypto ads on the Facebook page, which means that Facebook has received crypto again? Hopefully this is a good start.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 22, 2018, 04:14:08 AM
This is a very good news for the encryption market, because Facebook has a lot of users and supporters, which will bring a lot of attention to crypto.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
December 22, 2018, 04:12:25 AM
cryptocurrency?!!!
whatsapp belongs to facebook, the token is going to be used inside whatsapp only and it is created by facebook. so why call it a "cryptocurrency" where it is just an IOU token that funds your application inside their centralized database. not to mention that when we are talking about centralized tokens usage of blockchain technology is very inefficient.
Pages:
Jump to: