Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is Developing a Cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 22, 2018, 03:15:31 AM
Guys don't be surprised with this.

Earlier this year, there's too many news about Facebook hiring some blockchain experts and needed a position like that for their another start up.  I wish that they will just focus not with their crypto but with the development because we already have too many crypto's.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 22, 2018, 03:00:44 AM
An interesting move on their part, especially in this period. Heh, they blocked all references to ICO when the market was on the tops, and now, when the market is on the bottoms, they launch their own cryptocurrency. Heh, interesting.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
December 22, 2018, 02:56:41 AM

I am sure that this can be an exciting development and this can be what a real token cryptocurrency can be because we can then be using the coins to buy any services offered by Facebook or can also be used by Facebook users for eCommerce purposes within the social media site. With its reach influence and prowess, I am sure that Facebook can make this new project a big success -- the real mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency can be coming because of Facebook. The next question is: Will this eventually rival and take the space enjoyed by Bitcoin for years?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
December 22, 2018, 02:31:44 AM
Targetting India first!!! Well India have very unclear regulations on cryptocurrency and Indian government don't recognise Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as legal tender. This is good news but they will have big task to take approval from the Indian government.
Yes correct, as mentioned in article, it will take time so i guess till then regulations will be there in India for cryptocurrency.

I'm wondering why fb will launch such project in India first?
And yes, considering their crypto regulations, this is not a suitable place to implement this project.
Might look into other countries with friendly approach in terms of crypto acceptance.
That would be much faster and easier process and also, to see the results faster.
Activity: 92
Merit: 25
December 22, 2018, 02:02:10 AM
Targetting India first!!! Well India have very unclear regulations on cryptocurrency and Indian government don't recognise Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as legal tender. This is good news but they will have big task to take approval from the Indian government.
Yes correct, as mentioned in article, it will take time so i guess till then regulations will be there in India for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 368
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 22, 2018, 02:00:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
December 22, 2018, 01:56:00 AM
As per recent article on Bloomberg , facebook is developing a cryptocurrency that will allow users to transfer money through their whatsapp messaging app and they are first focusing on market in India. They are developing a stable coin-a type of digital currency pegged to the U.S. dollar as bitcoin have high volatile nature.

For detailed study go though this article

So facebook decided to put up a risk on crypto? I dont think so, this article is probably is just a new news to confuse the market. Now the market is getting better, this kind of shilling can be boost it but I hope it is true cause you know Zuckerberg, he isn't a crypto guy he often tell us that he dislike crypto.
December 22, 2018, 01:59:17 AM
As per recent article on Bloomberg , facebook is developing a cryptocurrency that will allow users to transfer money through their whatsapp messaging app and they are first focusing on market in India. They are developing a stable coin-a type of digital currency pegged to the U.S. dollar as bitcoin have high volatile nature.

So facebook decided to put up a risk on crypto? I dont think so, this article is probably is just a new news to confuse the market. Now the market is getting better, this kind of shilling can be boost it but I hope it is true cause you know Zuckerberg, he isn't a crypto guy he often tell us that he dislike crypto.
It is too early to say that this news is correct or not , but things change with time. Even Warren Buffer told earlier that bitcoin is not a good thing and recently he told that " after some research and study he consider it a good technlolgy". So things change with time.
December 22, 2018, 01:53:53 AM

This is a good thing that big names are moving into crypto world now.

Pages:
Jump to: