Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook now joining btc? - page 13. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 02:24:36 AM
Facebook then removes all advertising crypto currency, now it starts its promotion.  Mark does not understand what he wants to show this.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
July 13, 2018, 01:38:42 AM
Well who knows maybe one day we surprised that facebook announce they add bitcoin as a payment for advertisements, soon Mark Zuckerberg will change his mind.

Yes that is possible , because Mark Zuckerberg are not against us and i think he trust bitcoin someday.  Mark richer than rich if he did that in his platform . But i think mark need more research if this are really helpful in the community.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 01:33:27 AM
Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

facebook using bitcoin? why not, if that would profit the company, smart people like facebook founders would think about what happens if facebook using bitcoin, I read some articles about it, many say facebook will create token or token it self and also many articles that say facebook will receive a bitcoin payment, how the future ? we see together
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 01:21:56 AM
I dont think Mark will do that . Especially since bitcoin can give you suprises anytime . He has already suffered in the hands of Senator
Activity: 153
July 13, 2018, 12:55:20 AM
Facebook is widely used all over the world.They earn a lots of profit already.So if facebook joined in btc that means that bitcoin is in good hands.Those big company will never join without getting assurance of earning lots of profit and making their company more improved and well develop.
Yes you are right,facebook is a big company it really help bitcoin to increase and we are sure that bitcoin is in good hand like what you said.
Activity: 109
July 13, 2018, 12:34:55 AM
Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

I still don't hear any news about facebook joing the btc. And I also think that it is not the good time for them to join btc because they are still facing a problems regarding their company because of the privacy issue. But if they will join maybe it will effect the btc big time specially in the terms of value of btc.
Activity: 9
July 12, 2018, 10:52:13 PM
It'll be really interesting to see if Mark does anything with crypto in the future. Being as big as FB is though, I feel like they'd be a company that wants to have complete control...and personally, I don't see them going through the trouble. Advertisements definitely though.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
July 12, 2018, 10:36:28 PM
If Facebook joining crypto I think is good because there will be so many people's know about crypto and believed what's is crypto..because Bitcoin is one of the best currency in world and also It's users will be more productive.
Activity: 81
July 12, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

most likely the FB would have predicted the enormous potential of the crypto currency, especially BTC and would not waste such a good opportunity because the market for selling goods and services almost in all countries has entered the digital age, which makes the market players to do the system online payments, it could be especially crypto money BTC is very potential to grow,
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 07:01:39 PM
Maybe it is the best thing to revive people's interest to enter crypto let alone facebook is very familiar to everyone if the very influential people on facebook start to follow Crypto most likely will appear many new investors to join Crypto, but not a few months ago facebook already tires crypto? Could Mark be joining?
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 06:47:55 PM
I don't it's true that Facebook now joining BTC. If it's possible then day by day other sites and government will also accept bitcoin as a legal currency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 06:28:48 PM
It is good that the CEO and his team now realize the power of block chain and turning around to join the chain.Block chain is making a lot of giant steps in the right direction of technical investment through the virtual currency.
Activity: 333
July 12, 2018, 05:08:01 PM
yes if it happens like that, It will be another major step of crypto. Because fb, twitter, and medium like that social media are banning all crypto adds. But I'm pretty sure they will all come back there is an incident happened like that.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
July 12, 2018, 04:53:31 PM
What you mean joining bitcoin
What way facebook can join btc. Mining trading accepting bitcoin like a way of payments for paid adds
Last i've been reading that creator of Facebook messenger is open for blockchain buy blockchain not exactly bitcoin blockchain .look bitcoin price than you will see
Activity: 167
July 12, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
Theres nothing impossible when you really be sincerensnd have passion in everything you do because being a rich is not easy you have to be serious and manage it properly.,nowadays crypto is the most popular way in earning big profits by doing any online transactions and joining bounties.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
July 12, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

Yes, good to hear that. And for me, for sure its a very good idea or suggestion, because Bitcoin is one of the best currency in world and also It's users will be more productive, active and increased through Bitcoin. There is no doubt that its price will go more high..
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
July 12, 2018, 03:27:41 PM

There are news where facebook wants to expand their stocks and they will might handle binance market so we can expect even secured cryptocurrency transaction in the future and governments will slowly accept bitcoins to use by their community.
Activity: 103
July 12, 2018, 03:08:51 PM
As far as I heard that facebook has prohibited to promote or advertise any ICOs or cryoto related programs also heard that they are going to create their own coin. Both goes to different ways.Don't know which one is right.
But yes,if they add bitcoin to their payment systems, would be very good.Its a pretty huge social platform and can think about it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 04:05:00 AM
Well who knows maybe one day we surprised that facebook announce they add bitcoin as a payment for advertisements, soon Mark Zuckerberg will change his mind.
Activity: 203
July 12, 2018, 03:07:34 AM
Social media such as Facebook has already played a big part in our society affecting people's mind and the way they think about everything. Bitcoin also do the same thing in the world of currency that changes the way people see currency in a more innovative and digital way. If this two will take part of having certain connection with each other, it will surely be a big movement to happen which will push or let many people pursue to recognize the partnership of the two. But if that thing will happen that certain charges will be in use of Bitcoin, it will be hard for those people who belongs in certain countries to adjust because not all are accepting Bitcoin as well.
Pages:
Jump to: