Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook now joining btc? - page 9. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
July 23, 2018, 11:57:05 AM
very good if facebook join crypto currency. I'm sure facebook will get a huge profit. any company that cooperates with crypto currency then they will get a huge profit.
bitcoin will be increasingly widespread throughout the world, every facebook user will surely know about crypto currency, I hope the investors will be there from facebook users.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
July 23, 2018, 11:53:58 AM
Facebook hasbeen very strategic surrounding cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, first indeed they ban all ads regarding ICO's and now they unbanned a handfull of ads surrounding ICO's, they will allow some ads on cryptocurrencies however they dont allow it fully for everyone, clearly also they are trying to manipulate the prices and spreading FUD back in the times when there was a lot of FUD, they bought cheaper and in my oppinion they dont join btc but they make their own crypto in order to pay via facebook, time will tell but its certain facebook is not standing still with blockchain and they are working at it behind the screens.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 11:21:58 AM
I think it wouldve been a good idea for facebook to welcome bitcoin and Mark making a big turnaround for technology. Im pretty sure Mark is quite skeptical about bitcoin because of its volatility. When he invested his time and effort in facebook, he knew from the start it will make big in the future.
I think too, mark clearly sees the potential for bitcoin.
he can see on a long-term scale, and both can be mutually beneficial. symbiotic mutualism.
Activity: 162
July 23, 2018, 10:21:03 AM
Facebook is the largest social media and most active users today, I think if Mark wants to enter the world of Cryptocurrency, then he will not join Btc, but Facebook in my opinion will create their own Cryptocurrency. and I'm also sure, if Mark and his Facebook create Cryptocurrency itself, then the facebook coins will be crowded in the interest of people. because it is all influential from social media Facebook, which has been proven capable mangambil interest people in the world that is extraordinary.

I also think so like your opinion, people like this mark will not be able to participate in investing in BTC or other altcoin, because of the income that has been obtained from facebook alone is more than enough. if the mark will join and start experimenting in the world of crypto will certainly make a coin project itself associated with facebook, if this can happen of course is a project that will be a great success and very good potential.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
When facebook prohibited advertising crypto, everyone expected that soon they would want to enter the market. Now that they have recruited a team of developers, their intentions have become very obvious.
Activity: 314
July 23, 2018, 09:35:10 AM
Facebook is the largest social media and most active users today, I think if Mark wants to enter the world of Cryptocurrency, then he will not join Btc, but Facebook in my opinion will create their own Cryptocurrency. and I'm also sure, if Mark and his Facebook create Cryptocurrency itself, then the facebook coins will be crowded in the interest of people. because it is all influential from social media Facebook, which has been proven capable mangambil interest people in the world that is extraordinary.
Activity: 140
July 23, 2018, 09:14:53 AM
That is a very good news to bitcoin community that facebook has joining btc.because facebook is of big help to the promotional campaign of bitcoin throughout the cryptoworld and the outside world .
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
July 23, 2018, 08:46:39 AM
I think not everyone agrees with it, for me it is a wonderful thing that makes people more familiar with the world of crypto.
like the article I read last week that the samsung company on its smartphone is applying bitcoin mining it's a remarkable thing in the use of technology in the economic aspect
Activity: 51
July 23, 2018, 08:35:42 AM
we know the answer the bitcoin is spreading to all over the county and to all facebook they want more investor and want also a sponsor. it's okay to use facebook to share the news of bitcoin it cannot affect in the facebook if they want to banned crypto currency it okay if they want to banned it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
July 23, 2018, 04:51:43 AM
We dont know what is the action of Mr.Zuckerberg about that , i think he still keep searching about crypto purpose to his platform . But i think someday he accept bitcoin as fee for advertisement in his platform . Just always updated about the crypto news and wait for the big answer of his big platform.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 23, 2018, 04:32:47 AM
Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
I would not be so hard to tell that Mark Zuckerberg would be the supporter of Bitcoin, but the fact that they have rejected they are bad about cryptocurrency, is making me feeling happy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 04:32:31 AM
they are rumors in the market that Facebook gonna buy coinbase if that happens facebook is leading the cryptocurrency market one more billion dollar industry in facebook hands
Where did you hear / read it sir? is there any source link?
If this is true, it will be a very hype news and everyone will looking at crypto again. Another bullrun trigger.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 03:52:42 AM
maybe that will actually happen in the next 2-3 years when bitcoin has reached the peak of its popularity
and mark will always ask his wife's opinion, because you know china?
they are the largest bitcoin holders in the world Undecided

See it is impossible to decide them in days because it is not an easy decision to join in BTC, for Bitcoin there many people who are happy and who are unhappy. So they will take decisions according to the benefit of their company.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 03:43:03 AM
Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

Depending on the situation, i doubt the idea of putting someones currency or money on facebook. We all have that trust to Mark and fb but months ago, He defends fb for us people who use facebook as for communication purposes, internationally.
And for now, he still need to adjust and have a tight security for our privacy and personal data. And i think it is another issue for him if he tries to bind with crypto.
Activity: 119
Merit: 13
0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9
July 22, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
Zuckershit is notoriously anti crypto, I really don't see him joining on BTC
I'ts more likely they will develop their own crypto at some point in the future when they have no other choice
Activity: 86
July 22, 2018, 12:28:09 PM
maybe that will actually happen in the next 2-3 years when bitcoin has reached the peak of its popularity
and mark will always ask his wife's opinion, because you know china?
they are the largest bitcoin holders in the world Undecided
Activity: 294
July 22, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
If this happens, this will be one of the big breaks of the cryptocurrency world! Knowing how influential Facebook is as well as Mark Zuckerberg. I hope this will really happen in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
July 22, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
If the invention of facebook had happened in the era of ICOs there is no doubt that mark would have have done a token sale for his company. He's opened to more brilliant tech ideas and it won't be surprising to see him join the blockchain bandwagon.

Mark Zukerburg and friends many give the press release what happen behind the introduction for the Facebook to this world. He is so much clever definetely you will find the investment on crypto currency from the Facebook side long time ago itself.

I believe the facebook have big amount on the cryptocurrencies and I see the some of the news says facebook opened the private blockchain for the security concerns.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
July 22, 2018, 11:31:57 AM
they are rumors in the market that Facebook gonna buy coinbase if that happens facebook is leading the cryptocurrency market one more billion dollar industry in facebook hands

That may be a problem in the long run but for now it will make crypto more desirable and acceptable for many people. It will speed up the adoption of crypto and it would help us all.
Will if facebook will be joining btc there are advantage and disadvantages but I don't think they will. Hopefully this statement will be given a clear explanations. Many will be happy but also many will fall in negative side.
Activity: 144
July 22, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

That may be a problem in the long run but for now it will make crypto more desirable and acceptable for many people. It will speed up the adoption of crypto and it would help us all.
Pages:
Jump to: