Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook now joining btc? - page 10. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:22:17 PM
If the invention of facebook had happened in the era of ICOs there is no doubt that mark would have have done a token sale for his company. He's opened to more brilliant tech ideas and it won't be surprising to see him join the blockchain bandwagon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 06:54:22 PM
they are rumors in the market that Facebook gonna buy coinbase if that happens facebook is leading the cryptocurrency market one more billion dollar industry in facebook hands
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 06:29:15 PM
Facebook should join Crypto so that the richest people can enter the crypto so that the investment tools in Crypto will be more premium and recognized by all circles, but I think maybe Mark has joined in the crypto but no one knows well just a possibility.
It is possible that Mark has joined in crypto, no one knows maybe he joined in private. It's good that Facebook is supporting bitcoin. There's a lot of user's on that kind of website, and it's good for bitcoin to have another supporters.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
July 21, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
Facebook should join Crypto so that the richest people can enter the crypto so that the investment tools in Crypto will be more premium and recognized by all circles, but I think maybe Mark has joined in the crypto but no one knows well just a possibility.
Activity: 144
July 21, 2018, 05:56:53 PM
I do not think the owner of  Facebook Mark Zuckerberg plan is to buy and hold bitcoin but he will rather develop his own blockchain that may be use to run his social media platforms.

Nonetheless he'll invest in blockchain technology and BTC is a very big part of that so that means bigger adoption rate and more fiat in crypto. It's a win win for us.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
July 21, 2018, 03:36:17 AM
Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
Makes no sense to me. Do you know how many people invests their money in Facebook? And do you know how much they are making? Lol. Facebook is one of the biggest companies in the world and is the dream of most computer scientists, programmers and lot of others.

You can’t expect a big company like that to be talking about Bitcoin, that’s a stupid idea and they wouldn’t take it. It’s a big company itself and brings in lots of money, so no need for them to do so.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 06:50:58 PM
Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

There is an alleged news that bitcoins will be partnering binance market and people are thinking that the price of cryptocurrency will rise again because of this news.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
July 20, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

Well, its really a good news for the facebook and also for the bitcoin lovers that Facebook is now joining BTC as it would bring positive customers from the cryptocurrency market especially for Advertising and marketing field in Facebook. Even ICO promotion roles are going to play a big role in the Facebook website once the Cryptocurrency marketing is allowed in the whole facebook groups and pages. Investors would like to invest their capital in services sponsor by the Facebook business Tycoons who are having rich knowledge about cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 12:54:08 PM
I do not think the owner of  Facebook Mark Zuckerberg plan is to buy and hold bitcoin but he will rather develop his own blockchain that may be use to run his social media platforms.
Activity: 144
July 20, 2018, 12:45:26 PM
I just noticed that facebook has some ads about cryptocurrency. well, I think facebook is beginning to support that development. well, there is no definite announcement, but I think slowly, facebook began to accept the development of cryptocurrency.

That can only be good for us because it'll speed up the adoption rate.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
July 20, 2018, 12:11:30 PM
While it's true that he incorporating bitcoin into his company is a step forward in technology, I doubt that he will need it to earn more money. As you said he's already third in the richest dudes in the world. How much do you really need to have a good life?
I just noticed that facebook has some ads about cryptocurrency. well, I think facebook is beginning to support that development. well, there is no definite announcement, but I think slowly, facebook began to accept the development of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 197
July 20, 2018, 12:07:52 PM
While it's true that he incorporating bitcoin into his company is a step forward in technology, I doubt that he will need it to earn more money. As you said he's already third in the richest dudes in the world. How much do you really need to have a good life?
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
July 20, 2018, 11:59:20 AM
Currently, I see many ICO projects being advertised on facebook. I think this is a sign that facebook is looking to enter the crypto market.

mark is very rich, anything he can do in various business. I think he will always make facebook free. and will make other projects crypto based. this will make his chances of success even greater. he is a very revolutionary person he must have a business or invest in technology not crypto currency.
Activity: 266
July 20, 2018, 11:58:49 AM
Facebook has become known in the world as a medium of social communication. Now earn money from facebook. Joining BTC, earning money through Facebook. It is easy to publish news through facebook.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
July 20, 2018, 11:48:26 AM
I don't think Facebook will join the crypto club shortly but it will join if the technology is used by their competitors and partners. It may take some years for that but for sure it will join the crypto club and may be they can use the block chain technology for their day to day operations in near future because the technology they use will be outdated in few years or may be next year since block chain technology is booming like anything.
Activity: 89
July 20, 2018, 11:31:24 AM
Currently, I see many ICO projects being advertised on facebook. I think this is a sign that facebook is looking to enter the crypto market.
Activity: 129
July 20, 2018, 11:21:21 AM
Encryption has been falling and Facebook has started to promote BTC, which may be a good thing for BTC, but the current weakness of the market is not just something that Facebook can promote, it needs a lot of good news to promote the market.
Activity: 185
July 20, 2018, 10:44:39 AM
this is a form of development done by bitcoin by working with facebook. facebook is a site that has a lot of followers so it's easy to get new users on bitcoin. the development of bitcoin in facebook is very easy because already many people who know facebook.
Activity: 46
July 20, 2018, 10:32:02 AM
Yes ,Facebook did enter the cryptocurrency space, it could be a major force in the widespread mass adoption of the industry around the world. Given that Facebook has roughly 2 billion active monthly users, the reach of a Facebook digital currency would be game-changing.

Activity: 57
July 20, 2018, 10:14:55 AM
Very very good. This has shown that the community is willing to embrace this idea from the facebook. As a welcome development, it is a good news for face book. Now facebook has more people to advertise the cryptocurrency market  world wide.
Pages:
Jump to: