Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 4. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 03:42:15 PM
It seems to me that this is the dollar rate, since if the currency is growing, the demand is growing.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
September 16, 2018, 01:28:23 PM
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
maybe, people that sells the bitcoin in lower price affects the price of bitcoin. in short, what they are doing is they are dumping it and this activity might affect the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 01:23:21 PM
I think the factors that might affect the price of bitcoin is the false information of the people that is a scam. because of that info, people will not invest into bitcoin and the price of it might be affected.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 12:26:41 PM
We all know that the price of Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency depends upon it's demand.So with an increase or decrease in the demand the price increases or decreases.The demand of any coin is affected by a positive or a negative news about that coin.With any positive news the price rises as the demand increases because people start investing in it more and vice versa.
of course, with the number of people who use and invest in bitcoin, it has a big influence on the price of bitcoin. if more and more enthusiasts, then fast bitcoin will pump the price.
and that bitcoin can go down in price because there are many bad issues that use the good name of bitcoin
Activity: 37
September 16, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
i think one of the commonest factors that affects bitcoin price is government regulations and policies regarding bitcoin. Some governments across the globe have formulated policies to protect investors as well as collect tax revenues. These policies goes a long way to cause the market to loose billions and this will intend affect the price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 16, 2018, 11:12:45 AM
There are a lot of factors that affects bitcoin's value but I think one of the greatest contributor of it is the demand it is gaining from the crowd. It controls the value since as the demand grows, the value will also do so. Holdings also affects bitcoin's value wherein as the number of the holders grow, the value will be stable or get low.
Activity: 210
September 16, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
Here is Some factors that affect the value of Bitcoin;
Government Regulation;A regulation depicting acceptance or increased utility and the price goes Bullish.
Wider Mainstream Acceptance;This is another major factor that influences the price of this crypto-currency significantly.
Supply and demand;For starters, every time users are buying BITCOIN or exchanging another currency for BITCOIN increased demand the price rises.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
September 16, 2018, 10:42:59 AM
The value of bitcoin is constantly changing just like the value of other currencies, either it is crypto or not; and the causation of these changes are the following factors that affect the value of the bitcoin: (a) how the investors sees the performance of the bitcoin in the market from time to time --- and how they see the value of the bitcoin depends on what ate the trends in the market and the news they heard about the bitcoin; (b) in some countries, bitcoin if not that known and popular and is prohibited while in some, it is acceptable --- it is dues to the fact that the government and the authorities' rules and regulations about the bitcoin greatly affects its value; (c) lastly, one factor that affects the value of the bitcoin is the new rise of a competition, stronger or weaker competitors, and how hot the competition is.
Activity: 397
September 16, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
I believe the investors are the one who affect the value of bitcoin.Bitcoin is very popular these days and so are the fake news regarding it.After every second day a fake news related to bitcoin comes in the market will affect the trust and thinking of investors related to bitcoin, which indirectly affect the price of bitcoin.More will be the investors more will be the value.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 06:01:31 AM
We all know that the price of Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency depends upon it's demand.So with an increase or decrease in the demand the price increases or decreases.The demand of any coin is affected by a positive or a negative news about that coin.With any positive news the price rises as the demand increases because people start investing in it more and vice versa.
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 05:38:46 AM
Basically, fake news, hacking, bad news and other negative issues affect the value of bitcoin. Through these supply and demand of bitcoin in the market initially create movements and could be the supply will be high and the demand is low and vice versa. Thus, it makes the market prices move ups and downs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
September 16, 2018, 05:09:14 AM
It would be nice, if some other catalyst for a possible bull market exist, than an ETF approval, but really not sure what it could be.
Activity: 53
September 15, 2018, 01:44:02 PM
Major news, good or bad.

1. Such as the reason Bitcoin ETF news that many people reacted negatively to.
2. Supply and demand.
3. Dumpers vs people fighting to buy.
4. Fear of missing out.
5. Security, such as a new vulnerability.

Really the list can just go on and on.

I think there are several meetings of pumps and dumps that can control the estimation of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many fraudsters out there who use bitcoin as their introduction, which is the reason why individuals don't trust bitcoin as a result of this reason.
I think one element that can influence the cost of bitcoin is bad news or FUDs that will be able to offer their bitcoin with the fact that they believe that the cost of bitcoin will go down
Activity: 334
September 15, 2018, 01:15:46 PM
There are various factors which affect the value of bitcoin. Few of them are stated as under:-
1. Decision by Central banks (positive decision leads to hike in price and vice versa).
2. Demand (higher demand leads to hike in price and vice versa).
3.Government policies (favourable policies leads to hike in price and vice versa).
 and many more..........................
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
September 15, 2018, 12:17:56 PM
Dominance --- If in future Bitcoin dominance decrease than it may effect bitcoin price.
Popularity -- Popularity is directly means demand and supply here economics function valid when demand is less and supply is high. it will effect price of commodity or currency.
External Environment -- It is included Govt. and Central bank regulation.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 15, 2018, 11:52:58 AM
FUD's plays a big factor. These could scare away possible investors and the current ones tend to sell their coins/tokens to "avoid further loss", thus making overflowing amount of supply in the market.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
September 15, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

Bad speculation from social media, negative comment from different users and also totally ban to use bitcoin can affect the price.

Activity: 155
September 15, 2018, 08:16:04 AM
One of the factors that affects BTC price movement is how fast or slow people will trust the crypto currency, more interest from different parts of the world will move the price up, any lose of trust from it moves the price down.
Activity: 27
September 15, 2018, 08:14:30 AM
Political situation
Any political instability of nations can influence the Bitcoin rates. Because, Bitcoin has a wide range of uses, dealing globally, not just in the home country. Because Bitcoin is an electronic currency that is shared around the world, if a country is unstable, war, coup ... have a huge impact on the price of Bitcoin at that time.
Economy
Which country has a stable economy, development and more users, the value of the Bitcoin also increased accordingly.
Society
Good welfare regime, there are some countries that allow people to use Bitcoin to make legal payments in all transactions. At the same time, the state is responsible for protecting the rights of people when using Bitcoin is a condition for many people to participate, investment. As a result, demand for Bitcoin prices has increased, maintaining steady.
Wrong information
Bitcoin is a very new issue, containing the reader's great sensitivity. Therefore, inaccurate information, serious deviations continue to be released. This is the result of many people want to learn about this money flow, fear, fear of not dare invest money to profit ... Sometimes, because the "fake news" that the Kinh Bitcoin shares were also baffled, selling off Bitcoin ... causing prices to fall sharply, causing huge losses on Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 07:50:26 AM
I strongly agree that market behavior affects the price of bitcoin, daily trading behavior, price settings by whales and many more that provide price dynamics every time
Yes market value and investment makes the price and low so all of us should contribute to it, buy more bitcoins so that we will see the value of bitcoin getting bigger day by day, when more people use to invest money in bitcoin then automatically the price gets high as demand gets bigger and supply graph will be down as it is. So we should invest never let the market effect price of bitcoin negatively.
Pages:
Jump to: