Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 9. (Read 5253 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Bitcoin price determined by that demand, finite supply causes the demand thus making the prices of bitcoin rise.. Regulations and attack from the mainstream media could cause small dump from weak hands also  negative news against bitcoin could cause price fluctuation nowadays
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
The most influential factor, quite clear and obvious, is speculation. Bitcoin speculation can bring huge profits because folk often have the phrase "high doses". The risk of this currency makes it attractive to speculators. As a commodity, the value of Bitcoin is determined based on supply and demand.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
There are lots of them, but the main is the influence of the crypto community. These people are the closest to the crypto world so their opinions mean a lot.
For me the factors that affects the value or the price of bitcoin is all those people who are not holding there bitcoin when the market will be red. And i also think that we the traders are the one who are really affecting the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
One of the simple reasons that affects the value of the value of bitcoin and other altcoins in the market, is the supply and demand of coins in the market, In economic if the supply of coins in the market is plenty the price of it will goes down, while when the supply is scarce ,the price value will goes up because of the high demand and little supply.
Activity: 420
There are lots of them, but the main is the influence of the crypto community. These people are the closest to the crypto world so their opinions mean a lot.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When people sell their bitcoins, they help banks to dump it. People should avoid selling when they hear negative comments on virtual money. The more we panic and sell, the more the currencies lose their value. On the contrary, talking about the crypto everywhere and every time is good. More ads are good to boost the value of products. It is a simple marketing principle. It does not matter if the comments are negative or positive. Let us just keep chatting about cryptos and this will boost somehow their value. Remember not to panic and to sell everything. Be patient and the market will do the rest.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
Nevertheless, when people invest in Bitcoin and end up selling in huge numbers, it can end by having the market crushed. This always is the case when the merchants invest too much Bitcoins in the market with the primary intention of accumulating profits within the shortest time possible. When they are done with their mission, they dump everything, and this leads to the crypto market being adversely affected.
Many people always tend to rely on media as the most reliable primary source of information. The only problem is that when media collects data and uses that to draw conclusions, they don’t always present things as they really are
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
The main reason for the fluctuation of Bitcoin is due to the stage that it is in. Currently, the coin is still in the development and nascent stage. Too many rumors exist around how legal the currency is. The common citizen is learning about the existence of the currency.
Presently, the digital currency can be compared to a young child growing up; it becomes hard to determine the growth pattern of the child until they reach a certain stage of maturity.

In the short term, though, there are plenty of factors that contribute to the fluctuation of Bitcoin value. These factors include; Hacking, awareness & recognition, Fear of Missing out (FOMO), and Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt.
Activity: 419
  Bitcoin is a digital decentralized currency that helps people to transfer fund  in a peer to peer way without a third party influence. Since Bitcoin is a decentralized Bitcoin is not controlled by the government or any  other banking sectors .Bitcoin  is supported by blockchain technology and it keeps the ledger of all digital transactions that are made through the Bitcoin network . The blockchain  technology serves as  the major issues  in digital transaction that is double spending is not possible .
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
There is a big amount of those but one of the main that I can point out right now is that that EFT thing, that everybody are talking about, so we can see it as postponing of that decision is affecting the price negatively.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The big Powers ' attitude towards Bitcoin directly affects the mood of the market, which leads to the tendency of most people to invest.

I think there are many scammers out there who use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people don't trust bitcoin for this reason. And one of the factors that can influence the price of bitcoin is bad news or FUDs that can sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will go down and another factor is that there are several pump and dump groups that can manipulate the value of bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.

wow that is really true about this case, even me i have been wondering how it and how can bad news affect this bitcoin moreover is the global currency and also the first digital currency so i don't think if negative news can bring down.
Activity: 31
Merit: 12
The price of bitcoin is determined by demand and supply. When demand for bitcoin increases, prices increase and when demand decreases, prices fall. Bitcoin that has been circulating is limited and new bitcoins are made at predictable and declining levels, which means that demand must keep up with inflation to keep prices stable. Because Bitcoin is still a relatively small market compared to the actual potential that can be achieved, it does not require a large amount of money to move the market price up or down, and therefore the price of bitcoin is still very volatile.

Source: https://bitcoin.org/
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
Demand and the supply of the bitcoin are the main factors that influencing the price of the bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin will only goes up if the demand of the people to bitcoin will go up as well.
Activity: 354

there are several factors that influence the price of bitcoin, including the state prohibiting bitcoin, banks forbid bitcoin and bad news about bitcoin. many people want to destroy the market price of bitcoin because they are not happy with the presence of bitcoin or they have been harmed by bitcoin, therefore they want bitcoin to be destroyed.
Activity: 208
Many factors influence the value of bitcoin. The most dangerous is the negative issue about bitcoin. They try to kill bitcoin. Some people believe and withdraw their money from the market and make prices crash
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
There are a lot of factors that affects bitcoin's value but I think the one that deals the most is the buying and selling of the users and investors. Whenever one sells at a high price, it will more likely lead us all to a pump while if one buys at a high price, it may lead us to dumps. Maybe the holdings of everyone affects the value of bitcoin too.
Activity: 350
Many factors can make the value of bitcoin increase, and in my opinion the most important thing is that more and more countries legalize bitcoin so that users feel guaranteed if many countries have legalized such as Japan.

Hackers' attacks, different evens on the exchanges, then whales' manipulations, the information that appears in mass media, whatnot...All this stuff affects Bitcoin value.

Yes it affects the market price in order to dump but you can also take advantage of that current situation in the market in order to hoard more coins.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Well, there are many factors affecting the price of bitcoin. First are the supply and demand of the coin in the market that matters the most. Also, the whales, FUDs, policies of governments restricting or allowing the use of currency, news in favor or against the crypto since the social media plays the key role in influencing the price of bitcoin considerably...
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I think one of the main factor that affects bitcoin's value is the demand it is gaining from the crowd that's why it is very important to spread the news everyone to pull up bitcoin's price. Another factor is the holdings of the current investors wherein their bitcoin doesn't rotate which leads to lower prices so always be smart with your holdings.
Pages:
Jump to: