Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 7. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Too many factors that affect the value of the MOF, such as governments, the world economy, politics ... etc, we can not predict accurately, but the biggest impact. The BTC is the bale of whales
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
The factors that affect the price of bitcoin is the consumer itself. They try to sell their bitcoin in lower price that's why the value of bitcoin is going down. It is all about the supply and demand of a specific consumer.
That is one minor factor among so many factors. The basic factors that affect the price of Bitcoin is the government intervention that affect the demand for Bitcoin in a given country like south Asian and the Middle Eastern countries. This fall in the demand for Bitcoin leads to a drop in the overall price level. Besides, the Whales also intervene and make the market chaotic by reducing the price which often leads to the panic selling which further lowers the prices.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The factors that affect the the value of Bitcoin are mainly market sentiment and the circulation of news and rumors in the market. If there is a great news regarding bitcoin then the price rises rapidly and if there is some kind of a bad news then the price falls otherwise keeps stable and hovers in the same range.
Because the market is so small, fluctuations are more likely to happen when many large investors pay attention to it. Currently the cryptocurrency is in a very bad phase since late 2017 and the downward trend is not over yet. Have a long-term investment plan and seriously implement it if you want long-term companion with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
the factors for the bitcoin decreasing and increasing is  in the news so a lot of people panic to sell their coin and i think this is a fud only because whales want to buy a lot of  bitcoins when the value is too loww even have a bad news sell and buy again and you will win.
The media certainly play a role in determining the price of bitcoins, when they can create FUD or FOMO and therefore influence the demand and supply
Activity: 224
The value p/of bitcoin is function of demand and supply, if whales drop their holdings on the market, be sure to see a price crash,the reverse is also true
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
The factors that affect the the value of Bitcoin are mainly market sentiment and the circulation of news and rumors in the market. If there is a great news regarding bitcoin then the price rises rapidly and if there is some kind of a bad news then the price falls otherwise keeps stable and hovers in the same range.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Many factors in our way because the volatility value of bitcoin may affects of all users who invest in bitcoin then all of its issues that surround so you can do now is think more positive about it.
Activity: 80
Major news, good or bad.

1. Such as the reason Bitcoin ETF news that many people reacted negatively to.
2. Supply and demand.
3. Dumpers vs people fighting to buy.
4. Fear of missing out.
5. Security, such as a new vulnerability.

Really the list can just go on and on.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Large investors can affect the value of bitcoin, because if you are a big investor, you have a chance to manipulate bitcoin values. But once big investors can cancel their investment, bitcoin prices will go down. And you can add more investment.
Activity: 129
Bitcoin is a decentralized advanced money because of this numerous variables impact its market cost. Bitcoin is a developing money so its request increment among individuals because of inconsistencies in the generation and circulation of Bitcoin by mine worker's influence the estimation of bitcoin. Second thing is government or legislator in a nation. In the event that an administration boycott bitcoin in their nation then the negative impact of this additionally appear on the cost of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an unstable money because of this many time speculators doesn't put resources into it and this thing likewise influence the cost of Bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
the factors for the bitcoin decreasing and increasing is  in the news so a lot of people panic to sell their coin and i think this is a fud only because whales want to buy a lot of  bitcoins when the value is too loww even have a bad news sell and buy again and you will win.
Activity: 323

The demand of bitcoin may affect the bitcoin value, also the bitcoin price increase if the demand of bitcoin increase. One of the important factors that may affect the bitcoin value is the investments here on bitcoin.
Activity: 431
False news and FUDs which leads everyone to sell their bitcoin. That is a factor that affects the value of bitcoin and often appears so far.
But if observed bitcoin is a digital currency that has a fluctuating value.
So, it's natural if the value of bitcoin goes up and down.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
There are many factors that affects the value of bitcoin one of it is the supply and demand. It's also affected by the investors, bounty hunters and the government influence that's the reasons why the price is not stable at the same time it will affects the people who used it.
Activity: 504
in my opinion, the factor of bitcoin price movement is rising and falling in bitcoin prices due to the fact that there are buyers and sellers who are always doing transactions and not only that there is also politics and news on social media can also trigger bitcoin price movements.
Activity: 140
Bitcoin price affects in some news we can read on the internet government who keep criticism this technology affects the price also one factors that affect bitcoin is the supply and demand and mostly the whales who manipulated it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I thought that there is many of those factors before but as far as we can see right now there is some any news with her positive, and the price is still going down, so I have changed my mind and now I'm frustrated.
Activity: 67
Bitcoins value is affected by the governments influence, dumpers and bounty hunters. All of the things mentioned above are some factors that affect the Bitcoins value.
Activity: 196
There are many factors that affects bitcoin price and other altcoins and one of this is the quarter of the year. Yearly we always have a month that all altcoins dropped and this is usually happen every year and I think we experience that case now but surely after several months it will rise again this is normal so we should not be panic.
Activity: 238
I think one of the factors that can influence the price of bitcoin is bad news or FUDs that can sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will go down and another factor is that there are several pump and dump groups that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there who use bitcoin as their presentation is why people don't trust bitcoin for this reason.
and the most important are government policies and laws. Many governments don't buy the whole idea of ​​the reason for bitcoin because it understands the value of paper money, so they try to make policies that affect the market. Another thing highlighted is the emergence of a new competitor, another pointer, by the way the new cryptocurrency is injected into the cryptomarket, it won't be long when bitcoin will have a serious competitor and might affect its value. But until then bitcoin was still the best cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: