Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors to consider to pick the best altcoin - page 4. (Read 1043 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

There is no certain factors in here. Because there is no certain rules in market. We can talk about here all day long. But we always decide that everything is various. Sometimes a good news can rise altcoins but sometimes more than 10 news can't help.

So here we are. Market is full of risks. You have to be always careful. We all have to. But with some luck, everything will be good.

Although there are no specific rules on the market but we must pay attention to many factors in choosing coins, do you not pay attention to those factors? means you choose careless coins.

I myself have a standard in choosing coins and have many factors in speculating, one of which is seeing the trend of bitcoin. Yes, because bitcoin affects the altcoin price so when I want to choose altcoin, I have to look at the market trend first, then after that I use some of my standard factors in choosing coins.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
If you are going to buy cheap altcoins, there are so many out there that are really cheap but still giving you profits. DYOR is the key. But since you are seeking from the experienced traders, i would only suggest you to buy altcoins that are on the top list in the coinmarketcap. I've bought BNB many times  and i can really say that it is really has a potential. I also bought xrp and eos but to my disappointment, it did just give me some headaches not the profits.  Smiley

Cheaper price doesnt guarantee the project are legit, its depen altcoin. If altcoin have working product and big liquidity, i think its worth to invest for long term but if daily trading volume not big and below $50k daily, i am prefer not holding this kind altcoin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
We have too many projects coming out this days with lots of promises and failures ,all I can say is listen to your heart ,apart from choosing good reasonable projects with working products it doesn't guaranteed that it will be a success

I think choosing big and long-term projects is a safe and profitable investment method but not better than new projects.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
I can not give a certain opinion in this regard, it depends on the altcoin itself and you.

Lol , what do you think the purpose of this thread ? The op created it in the first place because he wanted to ask for suggestions or strategies when looking up a coin  .  why dont you give any of your method ?  Im sure you have your own standards before you buy a coin arent you ?  But in my case i look for the coin that is popular or already established in the crypto market  , also if the coin has a low supply .
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
I can not give a certain opinion in this regard, it depends on the altcoin itself and you. Everyone has their own tactics and they trade accordingly. Yourself should find the factor you are looking for.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
If you want to invest in the long term you should choose such projects that are designed for the long term. There are many projects like ripple, binance coin, tron, OmiseGo which will give you more benefits in the long run. But if you want to get short-term profits, you can invest in new coins hitting or about to hit the market. You must have a trading skill.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
Consider the original pricing factor for an ALT product, usually every year there is a price change by looking at the chart price history he will return to the price at the fixing point. When you already know that then buy it below price, always see the development of the news also cause the stock price of a product can be at risk of falling dramatically due to surges that occur in the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
We have too many projects coming out this days with lots of promises and failures ,all I can say is listen to your heart ,apart from choosing good reasonable projects with working products it doesn't guaranteed that it will be a success
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
If you are going to buy cheap altcoins, there are so many out there that are really cheap but still giving you profits. DYOR is the key. But since you are seeking from the experienced traders, i would only suggest you to buy altcoins that are on the top list in the coinmarketcap. I've bought BNB many times  and i can really say that it is really has a potential. I also bought xrp and eos but to my disappointment, it did just give me some headaches not the profits.  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
There's something you really need to know if you are new in this kind of investment. when picking a altcoin you want to buy, buy only the coins that has a lower price what I mean by a lower price is when you buy it you don't need to invest a lot just a little money will do and wait for it to rise up to the % you want.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
If you already hold BTC and ETH I suggest you buy Ripple, Tron and Coin because the three coins have a lot of good that will later raise the price of the coin
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
I don't know what to say about something important to you before you choose a coin. If at this time you are still holding BTC and ETH, keep it shortly. If you want to buy coins, pay attention to the stable price level.
That's a very good suggestion if you want to add another altcoin. ETH and BTC are very good to have now and just add another altcoin. As suggested by MisterLangley, consider a stable price level. Maybe with that you will benefit by having several altcoins.
The consideration that I convey is the fact when participating in crypto. I think a stable price level factor is the main. Even if we see the position of the coin in the list of 100, the coin can also have a chance to disappear, but the popularity of the coin is guaranteed.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Not a newbie but new in the altcoin space. I'm trying to find out some altcoin to invest a little amount. Suggest me some factors to consider before picking a coin. I am holding BTC and ETH as of now.

Your holding a big assets indeed but do you chance to hold altcoins which is listed in cmc or top 10 atleast ? Maybe this altcoin will help you gain more profits if your lucky enough to pick those promising project. Just try to do some research if you want to have confidence in the token or coin you invested in.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Pick coins with active development (check projects github), what problems they are trying to solve, do they have an active community, etc.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
the answer is already stated on your sentence ( " best altcoin " ) .  The best altcoins are always on the top rankings so for me i only pick them immediately without doing any research or considering any other factors as that will only kill my time but those things are still useful especially when you are going to pick unrated coins or new coins just because your looking for those hidden gems  .
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
In my perception, the best way to choose altcoin to invest with is that choosing altcoins that has a good reputation, and capable for a long term investment, this means that you can earn profit even for a long term holding what you buy. A good reputation coin even it drops its price, still it can increase in the future, like bitcoin and ethereum coin. Good coins to invest with, having assurance for earning profits in a long term investments.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
I don't know what to say about something important to you before you choose a coin. If at this time you are still holding BTC and ETH, keep it shortly. If you want to buy coins, pay attention to the stable price level.
That's a very good suggestion if you want to add another altcoin. ETH and BTC are very good to have now and just add another altcoin. As suggested by MisterLangley, consider a stable price level. Maybe with that you will benefit by having several altcoins.
Activity: 658
Activity: 448
There is a coin ranking but I think it is not 100% guaranteed that that coin is better than some of the coins because of its ranking. It also depends on the time because a coin can skyrocket anytime time and become more profitable. But in my own speculation, Ethereum is still the best altcoin you can hold as of now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
ETH and BTC are very good to hold now. Because both crypto is indeed very many people have it with long-term investment goals. But if you want to add another altcoin, of course it's better like XRP, Litecoin and BNB. Maybe the top altcoin is the best way to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: