Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors to consider to pick the best altcoin - page 7. (Read 1043 times)

Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
The first factor is Altcoin's first exchange listing time. It's trading block and liquidity of Altcoin. The number of exchanges has listed and the rate of difference between exchanges. These are my suggestions and hope that helps you in choosing Altcoin.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
This is what i do

1- Look for the team. get know the founders, developer and the community see the intentions and goals
2- The product. Is it useful? Do you need it ?
3- Timing. There are moments when we are going through some harsh market and it's better to stay away
4- Price. Usually the price will tell you the range of your earnings cheap coins will get you more profit but are harder to predict while others with a decent price won't get you that much but it's relatively  easy to predict.

Here i'm copying my list of alts from a previous thread that i'm hodling

- Switch [ESH] Switch.ag token that represents fees from switch.ag and switchdex.ag. You get more tokens and ETH at the end of the month, meaning a constant investment and profit.
- Binance Coin [BNB] Even though this one is already known i still think that it will keep growing, just a good token that has way too many benefits.
- OriginTrail [TRAC] I believe this is a great project they just need more time they got enough contacts and partnerships to keep growing i believe in the same period of 2-3 years
- These 3 i like to do some constant trading since their price is usually really volatile THETA, WAX and ENJ
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What about these factors?
Decentralization is on the frist place. Creators shouldn´t have more than 10% of total supply.
Proof of work consensus is currently the most safest one.
Listed on Binance, to prevent low liquidity.
Useful altcoin with diffrent use than Bitcoin.
User friendly.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Before investing your money in any altcoin project make sure you know the concept or goal of the project if its for long term or mid range term because not all altcoin are legit project. As of now my favorite altcoin are EOS, IOST and TRX you can check this altcoin goal and how this become my favorite.

and for sure, before investing we should knew about the team member,
because a project will success or not, mostly depends on their team member my friend,
if the team serious with their project, i'm sure they will do the best for their project
anyway EOS is a good choice
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Not a newbie but new in the altcoin space. I'm trying to find out some altcoin to invest a little amount. Suggest me some factors to consider before picking a coin. I am holding BTC and ETH as of now.

There is no certain factors in here. Because there is no certain rules in market. We can talk about here all day long. But we always decide that everything is various. Sometimes a good news can rise altcoins but sometimes more than 10 news can't help.

So here we are. Market is full of risks. You have to be always careful. We all have to. But with some luck, everything will be good.
Not because for me the media like everything else is just a supporter because the media sees altcoin from its potential, there are good teams and very good relationships with each partner, don't beat every altcoin because I see there are many who have the potential to be extraordinary from top rank, the rest analyze from any aspect because it can make prices rise because it is hope for the future.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Not a newbie but new in the altcoin space. I'm trying to find out some altcoin to invest a little amount. Suggest me some factors to consider before picking a coin. I am holding BTC and ETH as of now.

pick an altcoins with strong community and active development inside the project my friend
for example EOS and IOTA besides ethereum
anyway if you hold btc and eth, i think you already hodl the best crypto and the best altcoins in your bag now
Activity: 713
Merit: 31

There is no certain factors in here. Because there is no certain rules in market. We can talk about here all day long. But we always decide that everything is various. Sometimes a good news can rise altcoins but sometimes more than 10 news can't help.

So here we are. Market is full of risks. You have to be always careful. We all have to. But with some luck, everything will be good.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Before investing your money in any altcoin project make sure you know the concept or goal of the project if its for long term or mid range term because not all altcoin are legit project. As of now my favorite altcoin are EOS, IOST and TRX you can check this altcoin goal and how this become my favorite.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

Well try to see how much value a coin over time and how much value now, and see how much supply has and if there is enough order to buy it, and if community is active  and you can try invest on.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
Pages:
Jump to: