Pages:
Author

Topic: [FADE] DARK CRYPTO AT ITS BEST | NINJA LAUNCHED | SHA256 | POW | POS | MN | - page 3. (Read 10677 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Tell me about it. I've been trying for days. No body dumping and nobody selling lol. Also this community seems alot more mature than I'm used to. I really like that.
yes, this coin just needs a little dedication and competent dev to be a great coin. spec. are awsome, masternodes running great, good incentive to hold. someone (maybe you Viecoin??) should use the current situation and make something off it.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500

Tell me about it. I've been trying for days. No body dumping and nobody selling lol. Also this community seems alot more mature than I'm used to. I really like that.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Or maybe not!!! Where is the dev guys?

We are waiting for him to show, but cannot guarantee his return. We are fine thuough. This coin is barely a week old. If you are going to sell on yobit, I would not just dump into the buys. That would place your current valuation of fade at a ~6 btc market cap. I would just stake my coins.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
Or maybe not!!! Where is the dev guys?
If we don't hear from the dev by this Saturday, lets talk about moving forward as a new community. I just picked up several pertinent TLD's. Be patient and keep on staking in the mean time.

I'm with you and could help out if needed

Thank you sacskate!
Activity: 994
If we don't hear from the dev by this Saturday, lets talk about moving forward as a new community. I just picked up several pertinent TLD's. Be patient and keep on staking in the mean time.

I'm with you and could help out if needed
The Dev will not abandon this coin ... there is too much movement in the Pos and a lot of buy @ YoBit Wink

Yeah the cheap fade is fading away. I love seeing less than 1 btc on the sell side. Some men of great faith here.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
I'm mining a few. I'll HODL and see where this can go. I'm assuming I'll make a few btc.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

I think that's a good idea, but wow. That would be a record I think if dev abandoned coin after like 2 days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The Dev will not abandon this coin ... there is too much movement in the Pos and a lot of buy @ YoBit Wink
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
this looks like a real nice coin. If the dev abandons it hopefully someone else picks up and continues it. Looks like it could be something good.
I think this coin is not dead, it's just a matter of time. Wink

We all know it's not. That's why nobody is dumping. Funny thing is there was 10k fade dump within 30 minutes of the devs last logon. If he does not want to support his coin, I will gladly integrate it with my upcoming professional project. And If I don't step in, somebody else will. There is just too much potential here. I know the dev is very intelligent. He will come back. If not, we will be ok.
Activity: 462
I think this coin is not dead, it's just a matter of time. Wink
Name:   FadecoinTeam
Activity:   8
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   May 25, 2015, 06:32:19 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:28:19 AM

Lurking I guess..
I guess this can be both a blessing and a curse. Although it is a bit of a joking pun now, The branding is actually cool. Would be a shame to let it go to waste.
Activity: 433
Name:FadecoinTeam
Activity:8
Position:Newbie
Date Registered:May 25, 2015, 06:32:19 PM
Last Active:May 29, 2015, 06:38:26 AM

At the moment i wouldnt worry about the situation.. everything works, still 25 nodes running... not that bad for a 'dead'Coin.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
we dont need a road map... keep staking and don't sell for cheap! its running strong and on a few exchanges, what more do you want?

I want a dev who will at least say hello. That way, if the network breaks down or there is some kind of issue on down the line, we know someone will try and fix it. Personally, i do not need a roadmap. Many of the potential promised features, I will never use anyway. And I know it would be a miracle if this coin will ever get mass adoption.

You sir are correct.  It's become so cliched anymore to have a roadmap, of which everyone knows won't get completed.  The only roadmap that got completed in a very short period of time was Crave's.  Its first roadmap anyway.  Would just like a dev that posts once a day to say hey, still here and working on stuff, and keeps people from freaking out.  Roadmaps with dates are probably a bad idea anyway because if you don't meet those dates then people will be scared off.  But IDK.  Maybe I'll just try to make small gains over time on coins that have been around for months, have active dev teams and active communities, and just try to buy low sell high again and again and again.  It's harder, and I might just lose my money just like I might do on FADE, but at least I lose my money because of my own trading skills, or lack thereof, and not because I fell for another clone where dev disappears.  Too early to tell though if that's what's happening with FADE.  I really hope not.

Yeah pretty cold out here when devs are scamming for 1.5 btc profit if that's the case. And if not, why even have a launch if you can't even support it within its first week of infancy? Even if the dev had a family emergency, this is no excuse for not taking 30 seconds to mention it so that we might be well wishers in his absence. It would be better if he had been absent to the ann op. I could care less about a roadmap and more about an active dev that just says hello, sock puppet or not. For shame.

Well, it's still Sunday, so technically the weekend isn't over yet.  Let's see what happens I guess.  Can anyone say whether he's even logged into BCT in the past couple of days?
Pages:
Jump to: