Pages:
Author

Topic: [FADE] DARK CRYPTO AT ITS BEST | NINJA LAUNCHED | SHA256 | POW | POS | MN | - page 4. (Read 10677 times)

Activity: 852
Merit: 500
we dont need a road map... keep staking and don't sell for cheap! its running strong and on a few exchanges, what more do you want?

I want a dev who will at least say hello. That way, if the network breaks down or there is some kind of issue on down the line, we know someone will try and fix it. Personally, i do not need a roadmap. Many of the potential promised features, I will never use anyway. And I know it would be a miracle if this coin will ever get mass adoption.

You sir are correct.  It's become so cliched anymore to have a roadmap, of which everyone knows won't get completed.  The only roadmap that got completed in a very short period of time was Crave's.  Its first roadmap anyway.  Would just like a dev that posts once a day to say hey, still here and working on stuff, and keeps people from freaking out.  Roadmaps with dates are probably a bad idea anyway because if you don't meet those dates then people will be scared off.  But IDK.  Maybe I'll just try to make small gains over time on coins that have been around for months, have active dev teams and active communities, and just try to buy low sell high again and again and again.  It's harder, and I might just lose my money just like I might do on FADE, but at least I lose my money because of my own trading skills, or lack thereof, and not because I fell for another clone where dev disappears.  Too early to tell though if that's what's happening with FADE.  I really hope not.

Yeah pretty cold out here when devs are scamming for 1.5 btc profit if that's the case. And if not, why even have a launch if you can't even support it within its first week of infancy? Even if the dev had a family emergency, this is no excuse for not taking 30 seconds to mention it so that we might be well wishers in his absence. It would be better if he had been absent to the ann op. I could care less about a roadmap and more about an active dev that just says hello, sock puppet or not. For shame.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
we dont need a road map... keep staking and don't sell for cheap! its running strong and on a few exchanges, what more do you want?

I want a dev who will at least say hello. That way, if the network breaks down or there is some kind of issue on down the line, we know someone will try and fix it. Personally, i do not need a roadmap. Many of the potential promised features, I will never use anyway. And I know it would be a miracle if this coin will ever get mass adoption.

You sir are correct.  It's become so cliched anymore to have a roadmap, of which everyone knows won't get completed.  The only roadmap that got completed in a very short period of time was Crave's.  Its first roadmap anyway.  Would just like a dev that posts once a day to say hey, still here and working on stuff, and keeps people from freaking out.  Roadmaps with dates are probably a bad idea anyway because if you don't meet those dates then people will be scared off.  But IDK.  Maybe I'll just try to make small gains over time on coins that have been around for months, have active dev teams and active communities, and just try to buy low sell high again and again and again.  It's harder, and I might just lose my money just like I might do on FADE, but at least I lose my money because of my own trading skills, or lack thereof, and not because I fell for another clone where dev disappears.  Too early to tell though if that's what's happening with FADE.  I really hope not.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

Activity: 994
If this is truly a scam, I can't say I will ever invest in anything again except btc. JK. It was fun mining anything  and for a couple days I actually felt good about this one. Anythings possible. No reason to close the wallet on the vps. Funny thing though. It has gotten so bad here that I don't even want to advertise my future project on bct. People only like flash ico, ipo, crowdfund, anon promise, flash pow, pos flash pump sha256, X11, and scrypt masternoded dark market colored coin clones here. It's fun though.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Dark crypto at its best. how true.

Next time I should just take my $75, place directly into toilet, and flush repeatedly.
Hahahaha That's the best response to a Dev "apparently" abandoning a coin EVER!! lol
legendary

Next time I should just take my $75, place directly into toilet, and flush repeatedly.
legendary

Fade is darker than dark.  It's so dark, no development can be seen, no roadmap can be seen, no dev can be seen.  Nothing promising can escape from the weight of its darkness.  It's like peering into a deep dark black hole.  So very dark.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
legendary
Now I'm getting worried. Been over two days now since dev has said hello. Sad

At least the logo in the OP was pretty cool lol
legendary
Now I'm getting worried. Been over two days now since dev has said hello. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
@dev are we getting updates today? tommorow? you said this weekend..  Roll Eyes
legendary
Wow.  Coin's just "fading" away.  See what I did there?  Hoping for some news this weekend.  Let's see what happens.
legendary
I guess the dev has to post every single day or people get worried. I guess I can't blame them with all the abandon coins lately. However, it has only been a little over a day and half since this dev posted anything. give the team a chance.
Oh, and the theory that this is the shell dev. I will only be suspect if the next step happens to be a staking android wallet. LOL
Place your sells at 1000 sat and I promise you, I will run to the CoinVault btc atm today and buy up everything you have if you want out.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
So Dev has left the ship?

it was the shell dev trying it on again, dead before it even started, what a sad place this is turning out to be

I'll stick to KTK - over a year old and a slid buy at this price
gosh guys you overreacting, coin is only one week old lol. dev said he will put roadmap this weekend and do some updates. i would wait min. until next week before pronouncing this coin official abounded/dead. dont forget, golden rule in crypto: only invest what u can afford to lose.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10

it was the shell dev trying it on again, dead before it even started, what a sad place this is turning out to be

do you do anything but shill ktk and fud all other coins now?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I put a little buy support on yobit. I hope nobody dumps into it immediately.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/FADE/BTC

Edit: Never mind. Got impatient and ate the low hanging fruit up to 4k sat.
Pages:
Jump to: